The 2023 Cat Lineup...

23 hours ago, krom said:

Yup.

Are they are still worried about getting the parts required to do that, or are they saving all their supplier capacity so they can build enough new chassis for 24?

No incentives coming, other than a 2 year warranty for spring orders.

Happy Easter!!

Gym doesn't understand what's wrong with this brand.  Gym orders his sleds just how he wants them.  Gym doesn't mind paying for new technology.

Gym ate all his children's Easter Candy after they went to bed last night.  Gym had the munchies. 

So is tomorrow the big 2023 reveal? Not that anyone is excited.

I keep hoping textron is playing the long game, realizing they'll sell whatever they can make for 2023, and then bringing out something competitive in 2024 when there will be more sleds available and people will have choices. But then I realize we're dealing with textron instead of cat, and there's no signs they're interested, at all. 

Luckily they have arctic insider doing their marketing for free, since they can't be bothered to maintain a website.

Edited by Art Vandelay
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Doug said:

pong.jpg

Cat (Textron) should give customers two options on that gauge:

1.  For the folks that don't care, the "Atari" gauge is the standard option

2.  Team up with NS1 and offer that as the upgraded package, similar to what the other brands are doing for an optional gauge

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

2.  Team up with NS1 and offer that as the upgraded package, similar to what the other brands are doing for an optional gauge

The gauge on the actual race sled is probably better.  The Coleco version they've been using fails and rattles.  It does have an excellent temperature warning light though right @Not greg b @Not a mechanic

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The gauge on the actual race sled is probably better.  The Coleco version they've been using fails and rattles.  It does have an excellent temperature warning light though right @Not greg b @Not a mechanic

The rattling is just inexcusable. I really have no issues with the gauge - it tells me everything I need to know - gas, odometer, temp, rpm's. And it's just as good on my relative's 18 doo. But the mounting system is ridiculous, even if it was on a 1980 sled, and it rattled from day 1. I thought something was wrong with it but that's how it's supposed to be mounted.

Even though i don't care much about the gauge, I will say my 06 fusion 600 had the handlebar controls for the gauge, and it was nice to make changes in view from the handlebars. Sad that that the 06 poo had a better gauge than my 18 cat. 

Let's hope for a better effort or a new owner in 24.

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Yep, that's something they could offer without spending a penny in engineering costs.

4 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

The rattling is just inexcusable. I really have no issues with the gauge - it tells me everything I need to know - gas, odometer, temp, rpm's. And it's just as good on my relative's 18 doo. But the mounting system is ridiculous, even if it was on a 1980 sled, and it rattled from day 1. I thought something was wrong with it but that's how it's supposed to be mounted.

Even though i don't care much about the gauge, I will say my 06 fusion 600 had the handlebar controls for the gauge, and it was nice to make changes in view from the handlebars. Sad that that the 06 poo had a better gauge than my 18 cat. 

Let's hope for a better effort or a new owner in 24.

They show you the warmers on the 19 and up. 5 settings. Works great. 

4 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Yep, that's something they could offer without spending a penny in engineering costs.

You can buy it from Nextel for reasonable$$. Keep you standard gauge and transfer the nt on your next sled. Buying it from Cat probably would cost more and I doubt Cat sees this gauge as better. Now you have wires hanging out in the open. Just buy the garmin tread and mount. Still way less than the lower brands. Mobile which is Awesome!

Gym plots his daily roost spraying course every weekend on his 7S right from his phone. Gym never gets lost while riding wheelies and spraying roost because of his 7S. Gym appreciates that his 7S is integrated into the sled right from the factory and is very versatile.  Gym's friend Pat doesn't have a 7S.  Pat rides another brand that doesn't offer a factory gauge that is so useful.  Pat is brand loyal.  Gym takes pity on Pat.  

Edited by Gym Ramstud
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You can buy it from Nextel for reasonable$$. Keep you standard gauge and transfer the nt on your next sled. Buying it from Cat probably would cost more and I doubt Cat sees this gauge as better. Now you have wires hanging out in the open. Just buy the garmin tread and mount. Still way less than the lower brands. Mobile which is Awesome!

deluxe tread with mount is same price as 7s gauge, and doesn't have the features, or integration.

Surprised to see a live long professional user like you, not know that dildos don't take batteries, and are far more useful that you could ever hope to be.

I'm guessing that you're amazing retarded ass intended to say vibrator without batteries, but even they are more useful than you could ever hope to be.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, krom said:

deluxe tread with mount is same price as 7s gauge, and doesn't have the features, or integration.

Surprised to see a live long professional user like you, not know that dildos don't take batteries, and are far more useful that you could ever hope to be.

I'm guessing that you're amazing retarded ass intended to say vibrator without batteries, but even they are more useful than you could ever hope to be.

No need for the deluxe version. Mirrors are much cheaper. You know a lot about Dildos. Share the history! Dildo, vibrator. Call it what you will, but as a custodian, you have had to cum across one or two. Point aside for you is unless you are stupid as you seem, there are much cheaper options than $1100 7s. Hell,  you even fucked up the deluxe price by several hundred but I expected that from a dipshit like you. Get to work janitor!

27 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No need for the deluxe version.

Why pay $700 If all you want is gps, with none of the features??   Just use your phone, all the maps can be downloaded so you don't need service, and since everybody already owns one its free.

Or if you are too stupid to figure out downloading them to your phone (we all know you are @ZR6000RR) buy the NS1 setup for less $$, and get more features

Edited by krom

since AI is telling me "Your comment is awaiting moderation"

I'll post them here

All date from before the buy out, even though some didn’t get approved until more recently
snowbike:
https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/40/d3/89/81f018d5420b9b/US11148750.pdf

Oil system for turbocharged 2 stroke:
https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/ca/9f/76/b7b1559e7ac615/US11255231.pdf

Turbo 2 stroke:
https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/10/b5/f2/5e2812f6bb303b/US11255248.pdf

Rear Suspension:
https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/a1/be/41/f7f94c092b949f/US20200255091A1.pdf

Edited by krom
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, krom said:

Krom are you saying their is a new chassis coming ?? If so that's great news. 

1 minute ago, krom said:

Why pay $700 If all you want is gps, with none of the features??   Just use your phone, all the maps can be downloaded so you don't need service, and since everybody already owns one its free.

I paid 550 and will be used year round. Sled and alterra 600. Never thrown a code, but manual tells me everything if I ever do. $1,100 seems expensive for a manual. Cell phone service is useless and 2 gigs dont go very far. Will never pay for limitless as no point when there is no service. Come on krommer. You have to do better!