So to summarize, Textron's "Arctic Cat":

-Fails to introduce new product

-continues to hock aged product at ever increasing prices

-fails to deliver aged product on time despite a near total lack of innovation

-continues to alienate dealers and athletes alike

-repeatedly disregards buyer/rider experience in favor of the bottom line

-continuously outmatched in marketing impact

-the list goes on....

It's amazing actually, I never thought I'd have disdain for a company of this magnitude outside of legitimate atrocities to human life. For me at least, I'm not a Cat guy anymore.

Gym fails to grasp how anyone can be supportive of a company like this.  Gym will stick with his brand.

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Then they REALLY suck at their reason for being in business.  The rest of the market has sold their units for next year, they haven't even delivered this year and took a wildly reduced number of orders.  If they truly want to make money they suck as bad as the bimbo that read off the ipad at Haydays.

Gym senses things aren't going well.  Gym likes math.  Gym wouldn't want to do the math for this company.  

9 hours ago, Badger** said:

We are land poor we have 2500 acres we need to get it down to a more manageable situation. << You know jack shit   

Gym would like to rip wheelies and spray roost all over your land.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

No discounts this year and ad $400.00 sure charge. We (club) paid $5,399.00 for a 23 200 for raffle. Almost 18% increase over last years price. Oh, that is also how the sold out came from. Cant fix stupid. Never sell Land! Once the money is gone, you are as well.

He forgot the inside dealer storage when the sled finally shows up next spring.

9 hours ago, Badger** said:

No bad at all but the hard part is finding loggers, and honestly just of all of it is under MFL so no more cutting for five years I think it is?? 

It Wisconsin it use to be 15 years but that's been a while so that could have changed.

Badger do you have any remote wireless cameras setup on your land?  If so what kind do you use?  Seen on the back side of our land last weekend when somebody cut a short lane in and looks like they had a hunting camp set up in a clearing.

13 minutes ago, Doug said:

It Wisconsin it use to be 15 years but that's been a while so that could have changed.

Badger do you have any remote wireless cameras setup on your land?  If so what kind do you use?  Seen on the back side of our land last weekend when somebody cut a short lane in and looks like they had a hunting camp set up in a clearing.

No sorry I do not, hell I just found out they have a service for no wifi setups in remote areas, some of the guys have them at work for their hunting land. We were on the old MFL Wisconsin's old "Managed Forest Crop land" program which was a 50 year program I think it expired in 80's.  Doug call the DNR on the rats I'm sure its $250 fine and you can charge them stumpage per tree.    

11 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

If you can get a loaded TCat for that price, buy it. About $2500 less than a 23, but the 23's are sold out anyway.:frech:

Your full of shit I'm on the phone right now with R & R Motorsports from Hazelhurst, Wi no orders are being taken till April 19th at 10 am online sales only!!! Looks like we found our Janitor in ZR6 drop it you sound like a fool. 

36 minutes ago, Badger** said:

No sorry I do not, hell I just found out they have a service for no wifi setups in remote areas, some of the guys have them at work for their hunting land. We were on the old MFL Wisconsin's old "Managed Forest Crop land" program which was a 50 year program I think it expired in 80's.  Doug call the DNR on the rats I'm sure its $250 fine and you can charge them stumpage per tree.    

We have 88 acres in the Nicolet forest and had some of it logged and made a lane to a lake on the land 3 years ago.  My uncle use to have some of his land in what he called a Wood lot that was years ago and I'm looking to do something.

Couple friends of mine also use wireless cameras for hunting and monitoring there places up Nth.  There's a number of these cameras and looking for some feed back.  The ones my friends use are Cudde Link, Covert and Tactacam.  All offer different data plans and options.

Good luck on your hunting for a Thundercat.  Be seeing from a reliable source from some guy that's living in a crate the 23's are already sold out.  Now that could be just 1 sled or possible more.  Textron also offers a storage program that they will store your sled in a crate outside until 2024.  That's one of the top options this year seeing what happened to the 600's for 2022.        

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Doug said:

We have 88 acres in the Nicolet forest and had some of it logged and made a lane to a lake on the land 3 years ago.  My uncle use to have some of his land in what he called a Wood lot that was years ago and I'm looking to do something.

Couple friends of mine also use wireless cameras for hunting and monitoring there places up Nth.  There's a number of these cameras and looking for some feed back.  The ones my friends use are Cudde Link, Covert and Tactacam.  All offer different data plans and options.

Good luck on your hunting for a Thundercat.  Be seeing from a reliable source from some guy that's living in a crate the 23's are already sold out.  Now that could be just 1 sled or possible more.  Textron also offers a storage program that they will store your sled in a crate outside until 2024.  That's one of the top options this year seeing what happened to the 600's for 2022.        

In bold; I'm on the fence about T-Cat I honestly think this country is coming into hard times.  

Edited by Badger**

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

I bold I'm on the fence about T-Cat I honestly think this country is coming into hard times.  

Good thing they're all sold out already :pan:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

In bold; I'm on the fence about T-Cat I honestly think this country is coming into hard times.  

get one of these badger... more track to put your snazzy studs in, more power to the ground and it will be rare because they are only going to sell fourteen of them.  

Oh, if you are serious check with Road Track and Trail or Ken's.  ;)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

2 minutes ago, krom said:

All the sleds are sold out already....

sled orders.jpg

They are really fucking things up. Why in hell don't they use their Dealers?? I mean that's what they are there for. ZR6 is a dumb fuck just ignore him.  

23 minutes ago, Badger** said:

They are really fucking things up. Why in hell don't they use their Dealers?? I mean that's what they are there for. ZR6 is a dumb fuck just ignore him.  

His stupidity is annoyingly entertaining, what stupid thing will he say today, and it’s about time he claims he’s a different engineer, tech, career something. 😂😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, krom said:

All the sleds are sold out already....

sled orders.jpg

the wifi must be good in the stalls today for emails like that

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

His stupidity is annoyingly entertaining, what stupid thing will he say today, and it’s about time he claims he’s a different engineer, tech, career something. 😂😂

It takes alot of engineering to be that stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

get one of these badger... more track to put your snazzy studs in, more power to the ground and it will be rare because they are only going to sell fourteen of them.  

Oh, if you are serious check with Road Track and Trail or Ken's.  ;)

That's a really nice looking sled!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soeaster said:

That's a really nice looking sled!

It does look nice, and fwiw as a decade+ old 'design' the PC chassis still looks great.  It's stunning on the snow in blue... :lol:

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It does look nice, and fwiw as a decade+ old 'design' the PC chassis still looks great.  It's stunning on the snow in blue... :lol:

What can I say, I like the green and black!!!  The PC is a good looking sled... for her age!

6 minutes ago, soeaster said:

What can I say, I like the green and black!!!  The PC is a good looking sled... for her age!

It's the Farah Fawcett of decade old sleds.  Most that ride them are no Lee Majors

:lmao: