The 2023 Cat Lineup...

22 years this one could bring me back to Cat. An untouchable C-TEC4™ turbo-charged 998cc triple for instant 200-class horsepower, plus available ATAC™ Adjustable On-the-Fly Suspension. Electronic Power Steering (EPS). This would be a class leading sled. 

271932714_5129772300368643_8500319158927845269_n.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I cleaned this like 300-350 miles ago.  The gray was just as bad, and the exhaust with side would need to be cleaned up on the belly pan too.

PXL_20220319_151316479[1].jpg

Funny as my 600's show almost zero exhaust stain. 

28 minutes ago, Badger** said:

22 years this one could bring me back to Cat. An untouchable C-TEC4™ turbo-charged 998cc triple for instant 200-class horsepower, plus available ATAC™ Adjustable On-the-Fly Suspension. Electronic Power Steering (EPS). This would be a class leading sled. 

oh christ, Badger's trying to get back in the MadCatter's clubhouse?...

we're going to need to up the beverage budget and paint over the windows :lmao:

@Tommcat... an easy mark here ;)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

44 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Class leading in the over weight class.

44 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Of course not.  Your cats are perfect even when the rest suck.  Your complete inability to think is astonishing.

26 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

oh christ, Badger's trying to get back in the MadCatter's clubhouse?...

we're going to need to up the beverage budget and paint over the windows :lmao:

@Tommcat... an easy mark here ;)

One thing about Badger have not been brand loyal I have owned them all, how many can say the same?? Okay fluffy:fluffy:

This Sheep Cafe In Korea Shares Viral Photos Of A Sheep Getting Washed |  Bored Panda

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

I cleaned this like 300-350 miles ago.  The gray was just as bad, and the exhaust with side would need to be cleaned up on the belly pan too.

PXL_20220319_151316479[1].jpg

jesus fucking christ... what do you do... drive It more than 50MPH ???

:asshole:

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

see above :lol2:

50 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Of course not.  Your cats are perfect even when the rest suck.  Your complete inability to think is astonishing.

Badger or the T-Cat?  Be nice... say T-cat

36 minutes ago, Badger** said:

One thing about Badger have not been brand loyal I have owned them all, how many can say the same?? Okay fluffy:fluffy:

This Sheep Cafe In Korea Shares Viral Photos Of A Sheep Getting Washed |  Bored Panda

I dated her mother... 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I dated her mother... 

Fuck you are DUMB!

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

I would not be surprised 

I have no desire for this whip, but it does look great on the snow.

275852003_523454449149423_60985514118986

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Fuck you are DUMB!

tumblr_n6pvtk8lkb1t8e8rlo2_r1_400.gif

but I'm not a dumb CUNT... :lol2:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

It isn't that they suck, some of the colors get dirty, which was said by another member it doesn't happen.  

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I dated her mother... 

Many hotels probably hated me, cleaning side panels in the bathtub.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I have no desire for this whip, but it does look great on the snow.

275852003_523454449149423_60985514118986

tumblr_n6pvtk8lkb1t8e8rlo2_r1_400.gif

but I'm not a dumb CUNT... :lol2:

Yes, you are! One who obviously hates or degrades woman. You are a special kind of fuckhead!

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

It isn't that they suck, some of the colors get dirty, which was said by another member it doesn't happen.  

Many hotels probably hated me, cleaning side panels in the bathtub.

I have had a couple ctechs and I can’t figure out why the side panels are dirty and they run about 50:1 oil ratio. I am still waiting to get 1500 miles out of a bag of oil. When I did the math cat’s marketing was dead on when it said it will use less oil vs a suzuki 

17 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Everyone said cat was gonna give BOLD new graphics this year and for once they delivered.

Maybe they got the message after so many complaints about the 22's?  The orange ZR looks good to me, and the 7000... :lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Everyone said cat was gonna give BOLD new graphics this year and for once they delivered.

The Graphics are a little busy for me, (but then again I don't like a lot of the wraps), at least they can buy the sled with Yamaha Graphics which are a little more subtle.

41 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I like that a couple people are asking about the CTEC 600 motors and now the 600 haters appear, including the needledick that blew his up 4 times in 1 winter.  Yeah, ok...

But his m8 ctec is BuLLetprOof

40 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I like that a couple people are asking about the CTEC 600 motors and now the 600 haters appear, including the needledick that blew his up 4 times in 1 winter.  Yeah, ok...

I must have missed something, I went back 5 pages and didn't find anyone badmouthing the 600's, I think it's pretty well known it's a good engine as are all the 600's, unless your referring to the exhaust stains.

7 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

But his m8 ctec is BuLLetprOof

No kidding.

5 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I must have missed something, I went back 5 pages and didn't find anyone badmouthing the 600's, I think it's pretty well known it's a good engine as are all the 600's, unless your referring to the exhaust stains.

In the poast asking about the top speed of the 23 RXC's, being answered by people who don't have a flying fuck of a clue as to what the real answer is.

I can deal with the exhaust stains, not the person who said that shit doesn't happen.  Bring back the primer!

9 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

On Arctic Cat Trail Riders

21 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

We all know you are a fucking moron, but that isn't exhaust, it isn't even from the exhaust side of the sled FFS...

Since you are painfully stupid, I will tell you that is the clutch side panel, and has a mix of belt and brake dust on it.

We know you ride slower than old people fuck, so I'm sure your sled never has brake or belt dust....

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

58 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

No kidding.

In the poast asking about the top speed of the 23 RXC's, being answered by people who don't have a flying fuck of a clue as to what the real answer is.

I can deal with the exhaust stains, not the person who said that shit doesn't happen.  Bring back the primer!

😂😂😂