The 2023 Cat Lineup...

57 minutes ago, Boonbocker1 said:

So they have endless mfg capacities?   They can build endless amount of sleds/yr?   Pull your head out, take a deep breath and re read my statements!

57 minutes ago, Boonbocker1 said:

So they have endless mfg capacities?   They can build endless amount of sleds/yr?   Pull your head out, take a deep breath and re read my statements!

I did. You are short sited. The 200 build can be done on two lines so the capacity increase is meaningless as far as other sleds go. Only been to the factory a dozen or so times. Whatever.

8 hours ago, fortune46x said:

I cant believe I just read all of this... holy fuck. 

but wait, there's more...

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Leave family out of ANY conversations.

most sane people would know that but...

I suggested a visit to a pyschiatrist earlier today, can we start a PayPal fund for that?  ;)

:lol:

28 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I suggested a visit to a pyschiatrist earlier today, can we start a PayPal fund for that?  ;)

We could,,,but I doubt we'd raise enough for a Big Mac. I'm guessing we'd just find he was dumped in high school for a guy on a 340 txl  :lol:

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

We could,,,but I doubt we'd raise enough for a Big Mac. I'm guessing we'd just find he was dumped in high school for a guy on a 340 txl  :lol:

count me in for the price of a BigMac.... in Canadian- $  :lmao:

11 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Ownage to the maximum maxx

Was an Eltigre. No woman would date a Polaris boy back then. I let her go. Had a better offer from another Cat gal. Do woman date pootards? Dootards? 

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

even the dumb ugly ones with an adam's apple be like... 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118f61bea79cef1a98de

My bride is exceptional! She hunted me. I turned her from Poo to Cat. That is how I work. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

My bride is exceptional! She hunted me. I turned her from Poo to Cat. That is how I work. 

I bet she...? is an amazing... person?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4OgtlXJ3e6v9p6ff9VtU

Let's see her snowmobile...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Seems like a family shot, but coming from a stocker, not surprising.

stalker... 

stocker...

not quite certain how you passed your GED but you might be clinically insane

maybe you should stop posting (or is it poasting?) on all my comments to me joking around with Kale... the person, not the leafy vegetable.

good night!  :lol:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

stalker... 

stocker...

not quite certain how you passed your GED but you might be clinically insane

maybe you should stop posting (or is it poasting?) on all my comments to me joking around with Kale... the person, not the leafy vegetable.

good night!  :lol:

He's an engineer, he said so himself...:passing:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Change the dash new head lights change the the hood configuration and you got a new line of sleds. Cat would not have to change the basic sled and no one will know. Its called marketing, call it the Z11 chassis and who gives a fuck sell sleds.  RIOT X 8000 looks like shit ZR 9000 THUNDERCAT EPS awesome looking sled ZR 8000 LIMITED WITH ATAC not bad needs a blacked out shield. RIOT 8000 is just ok nothing to brag about. But its all about stickers IMO. 

48 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Change the dash new head lights change the the hood configuration and you got a new line of sleds. Cat would not have to change the basic sled and no one will know. Its called marketing, call it the Z11 chassis and who gives a fuck sell sleds.  RIOT X 8000 looks like shit ZR 9000 THUNDERCAT EPS awesome looking sled ZR 8000 LIMITED WITH ATAC not bad needs a blacked out shield. RIOT 8000 is just ok nothing to brag about. But its all about stickers IMO. 

Headlight is perfect! Dont fuck with that. This gauge shit is just stupid. NS1 GAUGE or Garmin Tread puts them in running.  Looks are to the individual, but in most eyes, cat is the look you want. Long arm the 137 and Boom! You just out did the poo and doo Tards! That should get the gang going. Fuck this is fun!

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

Need to fix the seating position as well.

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Headlight is perfect! Dont fuck with that. This gauge shit is just stupid. NS1 GAUGE or Garmin Tread puts them in running.  Looks are to the individual, but in most eyes, cat is the look you want. Long arm the 137 and Boom! You just out did the poo and doo Tards! That should get the gang going. Fuck this is fun!

Arguing about the details misses the point.  The point is, it wouldn’t take much effort to boost the Cat brand with a few minor changes.  

Every single Polaris buyer knows that the Matryx is a new “chassis”, the name is repeated everywhere.  Arctic Cat buyers have no idea that the ProCross got equivalent suspension upgrades in 2020.

That’s water under the bridge, of course.  But, they could make relatively inexpensive changes and call it by a new name.  Long front arm is a great idea and there are others.  If changes are made, then it’s a new name - not ProCross II or Slide Action II, but a new name like Polaris did.  It wouldn’t take much R&D if they had the right people in marketing.

On 3/17/2022 at 9:14 AM, p51mstg said:

Arguing about the details misses the point.  The point is, it wouldn’t take much effort to boost the Cat brand with a few minor changes.  

Every single Polaris buyer knows that the Matryx is a new “chassis”, the name is repeated everywhere.  Arctic Cat buyers have no idea that the ProCross got equivalent suspension upgrades in 2020.

That’s water under the bridge, of course.  But, they could make relatively inexpensive changes and call it by a new name.  Long front arm is a great idea and there are others.  If changes are made, then it’s a new name - not ProCross II or Slide Action II, but a new name like Polaris did.  It wouldn’t take much R&D if they had the right people in marketing.

I 100% agree.

That said what you propose above would've been great back in 2018, 2019, 2020, etc.  Now the Procross is legitimately old. 2023 will be the 12th iteration of a largely unchanged core structure.  Cat is still the heaviest.  They still have the most dated ergos. They still haven't fixed the mind-boggling slip fit driveshaft/brake bearing interface. Fewest options, fewest engine choices, least playful chassis, dated gauge, etc.

A bombshell of a new sled could right the ship but all I hear is: next year, your time is coming, tHe SuPpLy ChAiN!....meanwhile Poo and Doo are doing simultaneous mic drops (then the excuse comes well who says Poo and Doo can deliver on time....Cat/Textron couldn't deliver on time and they've been building the same sled since 2012!!)

The money got pulled from everywhere- racing, marketing, dealer relationships.  After 5 years of ownership Textron has proven nothing except they gutted R&D as well.

Edited by Premium
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Premium said:

I 100% agree.

That said what you propose above would've been great back in 2018, 2019, 2020, etc.  Now the Procross is legitimately old. 2024 will be the 12th iteration of a largely unchanged core structure.  Cat is still the heaviest.  They still have the most dated ergos. They still haven't fixed the mind-boggling slip fit driveshaft/brake bearing interface. Fewest options, fewest engine choices, least playful chassis, dated gauge, etc.

A bombshell of a new sled could right the ship but all I hear is: next year, your time is coming, tHe SuPpLy ChAiN!....meanwhile Poo and Doo are doing simultaneous mic drops (then the excuse comes well who says Poo and Doo can deliver on time....Cat/Textron couldn't deliver on time and they've been building the same sled since 2012!!)

The money got pulled from everywhere- racing, marketing, dealer relationships.  After 5 years of ownership Textron has proven nothing except they gutted R&D as well.

https://giphy.com/gifs/jason-clarke-curb-your-enthusiasm-bingo-larry-david-ummeQH0c3jdm2o3Olp

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

13 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I think I ordered an R-XC today just have to drop off the deposit and maybe my RR before April 19th.

Dont drop off your RR! Just in case Bidenovid keeps messing up the shit!