The 2023 Cat Lineup...

They already have the best 2 and 4 strokes in the business.  Their chassis is so good they've been able to run it 10 yrs and still whoop the competitions latest and best.  They literally are the best thing on snow.  Their dirt product is already best thing as well.  If they decide to change the snow line the competition better be worried 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

They still have 2013's which are the same as damn thing. 

Just change the old 1 into a 2 and viola

There are huge differences between 2012 and 2022. Ride one of each and you will see. Its a huge step up from the 1968 sno pro you are driving!!!!!! Get a job you bum!!!!!!!:D

33 minutes ago, wrinkly balls said:

There are huge differences between 2012 and 2022. Ride one of each and you will see. Its a huge step up from the 1968 sno pro you are driving!!!!!! Get a job you bum!!!!!!!:D

Deny, deny, deny... Same sled.

33 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Will they come with monster stickers?

Only the one Kody Kamm will be racing.

Lets be frank. There are very few people left who will actually order a new Procross. ALRIGHT....maybe Jim Ramstad. Why would anyone order a Procross chassis when Cat keeps hinting that something new is coming?

Crane Lake trail.JPG

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

Lets be frank. There are very few people left who will actually order a new Procross. ALRIGHT....maybe Jim Ramstad. Why would anyone order a Procross chassis when Cat keeps hinting that something new is coming?

Crane Lake trail.JPG

Well when the supposed new from other brands is just plastic, why would you fall for it? Will stay with my 2022 as it is proven and still the best looking sled on snow. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That is the 2012 you haven't taken delivery of yet, right?

You have no clue. Take the plastic off your ride and you will see it is less of a new sled than the P cross. Fact! Way above your head. 

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

And I have a clue.  Have owned more Cats than all others combined and would like to again.  Just not another ProCross as my primary sled.  

I was willing to throw my money at Cat, but their lack of commitment is obvious. Like maybe they could have put just a bit more effort in to something for their 60th Anniversary. It is too bad, I couldn't see buying yet another Procross chassis sled that's essentially the same as every other one I purchased. The Matryx chassis is well engineered. Quality control not so much. I will say that my '17 Roger Skime was an incredible sled, but it was time for something different. 

At least Cat has their children's sleds to set them apart from the competition....

• Like 1