The 2023 Cat Lineup...

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Been lost enough times. GPS is now my friend for life.

You've been lost your whole life 

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Certifying an asphalt plant today. 

20220519_111826.jpg

Why didn't you post a pic of yourself holding the yield sign.  Sad you aren't owning up to your reality.

Yield signs are not held, but coming from a dipshit, will give you a break. Do you even know what roads are built from? Asphalt is oil refined. Just guessing that you have no clue. You probably also think it is free. Stupid AOC following ass hat. Thats your reality. Sucks to be shown for who you really are. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Yield signs are not held, but coming from a dipshit, will give you a break. Do you even know what roads are built from? Asphalt is oil refined. Just guessing that you have no clue. You probably also think it is free. Stupid AOC following ass hat. Thats your reality. Sucks to be shown for who you really are. 

Ah, so they upgraded you to the stop sign duty.  Nice work.

10 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I hire the sign holders. You would not qualify. They actually have to get certified. You could not pass an Eye test is my guess.

Sometimes when I'm bored on the job site I cover myself in grease and pretend I'm slug crawling across the pavement. 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

are you a dues paying union member? 

part of AFSCME ?

1 hour ago, Boonbocker1 said:

Another bad day for acat...Joey Hallstrom has left to work at argo.    How are the cat faithful gonna spin this news?

I'm not going to defend textron but it looks like he parted ways from textron a couple years ago.

https://snowgoer.com/news/arctic-cat-to-argo-pipeline-raises-many-questions/30753/

From that article there's a glimmer of hope that something interesting is going on at argo. Before textron Cat had always had their critics and brand bashers but it's hard to deny they innovated and brought new things to the market and led it in different ways over the years. Hopefully that can get rekindled before it's too late,

24 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

I'm not going to defend textron but it looks like he parted ways from textron a couple years ago.

https://snowgoer.com/news/arctic-cat-to-argo-pipeline-raises-many-questions/30753/

From that article there's a glimmer of hope that something interesting is going on at argo. Before textron Cat had always had their critics and brand bashers but it's hard to deny they innovated and brought new things to the market and led it in different ways over the years. Hopefully that can get rekindled before it's too late,

Tuesday was all about the brand’s new ATV and side-by-sides;

6 hours ago, Boonbocker1 said:

Another bad day for acat...Joey Hallstrom has left to work at argo.    How are the cat faithful gonna spin this news?

He hasn't been at AC for a while....

Argo has most of the AC team that designed the 23....
They convince Spaulding, or get an engine supplier...... (Yami dumping AC rumor is still pretty stout)

Edited by krom

Most the Argo ATV are made by Kymco, the only ones I'm not positive on are the 1000, and 570, which may be leftover from their prior supplier.  They used to use the same Chinese company that Textron used before buying AC.

Website makes the AC marketing team look very professional though :lol2:..

The 1000 page says its a V Twin, but pic of the engine is a single.

The fairlead in the winch pic is so crooked, looks like @ZR6000RR installed it.

Edited by krom

20 hours ago, krom said:

He hasn't been at AC for a while....

Argo has most of the AC team that designed the 23....
They convince Spaulding, or get an engine supplier...... (Yami dumping AC rumor is still pretty stout)

Yamaha argo partnership rumor seems like it could be legit.   The 23 cat sled has been butchered down By textron so much that most of the brains behind it are jumping ship....the sled that will be released will not be what the cat greats had intended

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2022 at 4:36 PM, Boonbocker1 said:

Yamaha argo partnership rumor seems like it could be legit.   The 23 cat sled has been butchered down By textron so much that most of the brains behind it are jumping ship....the sled that will be released will not be what the cat greats had intended

You aren't supposed to say its being released for 23....

Whats next, are you going to say the name, tell us about the new driveline, engines......

• 2 weeks later...

On 5/15/2022 at 9:00 PM, racinfarmer said:

Has anyone heard from @ZR6000RR lately?

I'm concerned that he has spent all weekend changing the break-in oil on his new quad and still has a few days to go.

Appears you can predict the future...

Even after bragging about how easy it would be to service....

image.thumb.png.be412218ed9cd259261257bc5572ef4d.png

But he's not smart enough to figure out the tranny fluid....

image.thumb.png.ceabc627f007a524fbd7e240c1d4cd4d.png

Wonder if he's found the metal belt guard yet, or made that video of how easy the air filter is to change??
@zr6000rr

Edited by krom
  • Haha 2