The 2023 Cat Lineup...

1 hour ago, krom said:

AC 600 will spread stolen gravel, but not much good at ripping wheelies and spraying mud.

Krom thinks Gym needs an ATC 250R, LTZ500

What good is a wheelie? Gravel is all mine. To bad you don't have friends. I get it. New York is full of Fucktards. Surprised you are not fitting in there krommer? That big of an asshole?

8 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Pioneer will still outsell it.

I will agree with that statement. Textron did a very good job with the prowler pro. They just do their typical shit job of promoting it. If you ever get the chance to demo one do it. You will actually be surprised with it. It runs a 3 cylinder engine and a bunch of other changes that cat never did. This is something they deserve a pat on the back for a step forward. 

Edited by Not greg b

15 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

By Honda.  You are alright. Honda is nothing special anymore though. We have a Rancher 420. Rough riding SOB and it has a stalling issue. Backfires alot as well. Want my better half to up grade from it. She sure likes my Alterra. 

I've got 21000k on my 12 outlander 1000.

Let me know how awesome it is when you get there.

44 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I will never own a machine that long. Might get 6-700 miles on a year. Not to concerned. We have a couple cats in our group who have over 10,000 miles and they are running as strong as the day they bought them. Cat built engines in those. One 550 and one 700. Have a Prowler XTX at my cabin that was my fathers and that has over 7,000 miles and no issues other than a couple of batteries.

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

21,000,000 - HOLY FUCK.  Is that miles or kilometers.  Either way.  Looks more like a dumbstad slip or lie than one of yours.  

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I will never own a machine that long. Might get 6-700 miles on a year. Not to concerned. We have a couple cats in our group who have over 10,000 miles and they are running as strong as the day they bought them. Cat built engines in those. One 550 and one 700. Have a Prowler XTX at my cabin that was my fathers and that has over 7,000 miles and no issues other than a couple of batteries.

So all your friends are idiots too?  Figures.  They do normally travel in groups.

16 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I will agree with that statement. Textron did a very good job with the prowler pro. They just do their typical shit job of promoting it. If you ever get the chance to demo one do it. You will actually be surprised with it. It runs a 3 cylinder engine and a bunch of other changes that cat never did. This is something they deserve a pat on the back for a step forward. 

I've been happy with mine, despite a few short-comings.

On 5/16/2022 at 8:37 PM, ZR6000RR said:

What good is a wheelie? Gravel is all mine. To bad you don't have friends. I get it. New York is full of Fucktards. Surprised you are not fitting in there krommer? That big of an asshole?

derr de deee deeerrr derrrrrr 

On 5/16/2022 at 6:58 PM, krom said:

AC 600 will spread stolen gravel, but not much good at ripping wheelies and spraying mud.

Krom thinks Gym needs an ATC 250R, LTZ500

Gym didn't say it was stolen.  Wheelies are important to Gym.  Gym likes being the big dog.

On 5/16/2022 at 8:37 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Gym enjoys doing fun things with fun people.  Gym highly doubts you are a fun person.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Deephaven said:

21,000,000 - HOLY FUCK.  Is that miles or kilometers.  Either way.  Looks more like a dumbstad slip or lie than one of yours.  

So all your friends are idiots too?  Figures.  They do normally travel in groups.

Kms. It's actually been quite reliable.

Doesn't burn oil, rocks with the best of them still, I run a fast pace. I believe 600ish hours?

Elka stage 4s. It will take a pounding.

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You get lost doing 500 miles a year? 😂

Yep! Our ATV trails are mostly separate from our sled trails. Bought the tread to share with ATV and sled. Best $700 spent, being it will be used year round. 

15 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Yep! Our ATV trails are mostly separate from our sled trails. Bought the tread to share with ATV and sled. Best $700 spent, being it will be used year round. 

We do 300km days. No gps. We have a pretty good idea where we are but been "lost" more than once 😂

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

We do 300km days. No gps. We have a pretty good idea where we are but been "lost" more than once 😂

Been lost enough times. GPS is now my friend for life.

9 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Been lost enough times. GPS is now my friend for life.

I got lost in the portapottie on the job site once , took me two days to find my way out of there. Luckily I enjimneered a solution for it to never happen again using grade 123-6026 aggregate to find my way back. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

That's my job krommer. I get paid well. Probably better than the runner up to custodian of the year.

You mean your county doesn't require contractors to obtain its own certification so the county holds liability for the certification? I know the state requires independent certification for all contractors... 

image.png.a8dac21d8eeec688a0bbf847e79a8efe.png