The 2023 Cat Lineup...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I have friends that actually allow me to grab what I need. 5 gallon pails work great for filling in the pot holes from the spring thaw krommer. You probably have never seen class 5 aggregate let alone know where it came from being from New York State. 

Do you think all of NY is NYC or something?? Again WTF, you just talk out your ass, we have quarries all around us,. I have 4 with in 10 miles of my house.. You really are making yourself to look a fool over, and over, and over..

Class 5 aggregate.. lolllzzz

You know what Oswego round #2 is? Catskill 3&4 round? Onondaga stone 3&4?? Ever seen any of that that which I listed??

#5 aggregate is junk for fucking paving and pot holes... You're a fucking complete hack and talking way above your pay grade

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym is beginning to believe this first post was sarcasm.  Gym doesn't get sarcasm. 

Apparently neither does @ZR6000RR

must be a gym-jim thang 

it's getting to dumb, dumber and dumbest level settings in here

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Do you think all of NY is NYC or something?? Again WTF, you just talk out your ass, we have quarries all around us,. I have 4 with in 10 miles of my house.. You really are making yourself to look a fool over, and over, and over..

Class 5 aggregate.. lolllzzz

You know what Oswego round #2 is? Catskill 3&4 round? Onondaga stone 3&4?? Ever seen any of that that which I listed??

#5 aggregate is junk for fucking paving and pot holes... You're a fucking complete hack and talking way above your pay grade

No. I just think 95% of you are ass holes who drag this Country down. Home to AOC and Cuomo and, fucking list is to long to keep typing. Dont like facts, put me on ignore dipshit! Quarry rock wrecks tires btw. Stupid fuck!

It all comes down to the 2023 model year.

Arctic Cat, a man child, with a dream to topple snowmobile giants Polaris and Ski-Doo.  

If he strikes, he is the 2023 Odor-Eaters Champion.

He's got one foot in the frying pan and one in the pressure cooker. 

Believe me, as a snowmobiler, I know that right about now, your bladder feels like an overstuffed vacuum cleaner bag and your butt like an about to explode bratwurst. 

3 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Are there no Deeres made in Horicon anymore?

Not sure been out of that business for a while now. JD outsourced a lot of the lawn and garden stuff to mtd. Most of the golf products they still build in house and probably the commercial ztr. They outsource a ton of the smaller ag products as well. Their smaller compact/sub compact tractors are imported from over seas and the frontier line of attachments are bidded out. MTD is also not MTD anymore. Stanley tool company bought them out a couple years ago and are in charge now. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I said it was the best wheeler I have ridden dipshit! Weather has not permitted me to put more miles on it. My personal feelings and opinions. A hack would come in and say what you just said. Fuck you are getting old.

37 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No. I just think 95% of you are ass holes who drag this Country down. Home to AOC and Cuomo and, fucking list is to long to keep typing. Dont like facts, put me on ignore dipshit! Quarry rock wrecks tires btw. Stupid fuck!

Could anyone imagine saying two totally contradictory statements about something with in hours of each post and then calling someone else a dip shit twice in both posts..

:lol:

:idiot:

25 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Not sure been out of that business for a while now. JD outsourced a lot of the lawn and garden stuff to mtd. Most of the golf products they still build in house and probably the commercial ztr. They outsource a ton of the smaller ag products as well. Their smaller compact/sub compact tractors are imported from over seas and the frontier line of attachments are bidded out. MTD is also not MTD anymore. Stanley tool company bought them out a couple years ago and are in charge now. 

I think the larger x7xx garden tractors might still be made there and yeah on the frontier stuff. My friend bought a frontier hay Tedder and it's a rebadged pequa.

2 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

I think the larger x7xx garden tractors might still be made there and yeah on the frontier stuff. My friend bought a frontier hay Tedder and it's a rebadged pequa.

The upper end Lawn tractors probably still are. You can tell the difference when you look at a jd built vs the outsourced stuff. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Just think, if the guy holding the yield sign actually cared and asked a question or two, he would know that.  

• Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 9:31 PM, ZR6000RR said:

It's in my garage next to my 2018 ZR 6000. Next to my Cub Cadet with my half ton Ram classic Warlock in front

20220508_213005.jpg

13 hours ago, Simple Jim said:

Your responses show you do and it makes me feel special

You two are on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. 

18 hours ago, Simple Jim said:

I wish I was , Jimmy has buckets of rocks , I don't have buckets of rocks I am too poor. 

I bought a new shovel. C2c is fucked. His drive way will be wreck. Me and gym will be selling it off cheap. 

Who makes the 1025R and 2025R?

As far as ATV's go, I would say that nothing runs as long and as well as a Honda, but I don't think that's true any more.  They're probably outsourcing their stuff to China, just like everyone else.  

10 hours ago, p51mstg said:

Who makes the 1025R and 2025R?

As far as ATV's go, I would say that nothing runs as long and as well as a Honda, but I don't think that's true any more.  They're probably outsourcing their stuff to China, just like everyone else.  

They are assembled at a Deere plant in Georgia. On the atv thing I agree on Honda. I've been looking for a new to me machine and honda has been on my list. 

6 hours ago, krom said:

honda is really far behind everyone, and just coasting on their reputation (have been for almost 20 years)  Even their SXS are mediocre at best

Pioneer 1000 is a good unit.

Can Am and Polaris are crushing it. Cat is unrefined, would not buy.

13 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Pioneer 1000 is a good unit.

Can Am and Polaris are crushing it. Cat is unrefined, would not buy.

Mediocre at best..  unless the tranny has gotten significantly better, and no one announced it..

hell you start to google pioneer 1000 trans and it auto suggests transmission problems.

Also noisy, and clunky

Edited by krom

18 hours ago, krom said:

Mediocre at best..  unless the tranny has gotten significantly better, and no one announced it..

hell you start to google pioneer 1000 trans and it auto suggests transmission problems.

Also noisy, and clunky

Updated for 22.

More hp, trans updates, gear ratios.

Research once in a while

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Updated for 22.

More hp, trans updates, gear ratios.

Research once in a while

so no one has any real time at all on the updated one, to know if its any better..

hate it all you want but the prowler pro is far smoother and quieter than anything honda builds