The 2023 Cat Lineup...

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Oh fuck, my fault, I thought you were talking about an actual ATV (All Terrain Vehicle), I didn't realize you have a pavement princess,..I didn't know AC's wheelers couldn't get wet..Jeez, what a piece of shit, who makes a wheeler that can't get wet? it's kinda the point of owning one to bomb thru the mud and water holes..

Do you not ride your sled when it's snowing too??:lol:

What a fucking hack!!

It is in break in mode dipshit! Half throttle max for the first 100 miles as it states in the manual. What a fucking troll and idiot you are. 

3 minutes ago, krom said:

Didn't take Rigid long to get @ZR6000RR figured out.  but I think you left unintelligent off you list of character flaws

Both Simple Jim, and Gym have had @ZR6000RR figured out for a long time.

What was all this kobbing up stuff on a winch on another board, then deleting it? What a fucking tool you are. New York must be full of dipshits. 

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

It is in break in mode dipshit! Half throttle max for the first 100 miles as it states in the manual. What a fucking troll and idiot you are. 

There is no break in mode.

Just like there isn't a metal belt guard, and the air filter isn't easy to change through the storage compartment

Edited by krom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, krom said:

There is no break in mode.

Well maybe not a mode krommer but recommends Varying the throttle and no more than half throttle for the first 100 miles. In the Manual and words from my dealer as well. Oil change and front Diff at that time as well. I will still call it a mode though and I do follow the recommended schedule. Must be why when I sell my toys, I get back most of it. I take care of my stuff. 

44 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh fuck, my fault, I thought you were talking about an actual ATV (All Terrain Vehicle), I didn't realize you have a pavement princess,..I didn't know AC's wheelers couldn't get wet..Jeez, what a piece of shit, who makes a wheeler that can't get wet? it's kinda the point of owning one to bomb thru the mud and water holes..

Do you not ride your sled when it's snowing too??:lol:

What a fucking hack!!

Even the lowly 2wd chain drives can get wet.  Fucking pathetic Textron.

p0e9EA8.png

36 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well maybe not a mode krommer but recommends Varying the throttle and no more than half throttle for the first 100 miles. 

Some retard recommends perhaps.  Varying the throttle sure, but half throttle?  ROFL.  Must be afraid to break the POS.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, I've ridden just about everything, I'm a sales rep in the industry. I cover NYS go to 40-60 dealers a week.. already hit 5 shops and it's not even noon...:news:..

Otb, not good enough to be a janitor?  :lol:

1 hour ago, krom said:

Didn't take Rigid long to get @ZR6000RR figured out.  but I think you left unintelligent off you list of character flaws

This is all just a-m-a-z-i-n-g...

:lmao:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well maybe not a mode krommer but recommends Varying the throttle and no more than half throttle for the first 100 miles. In the Manual and words from my dealer as well. Oil change and front Diff at that time as well. I will still call it a mode though and I do follow the recommended schedule. Must be why when I sell my toys, I get back most of it. I take care of my stuff. 

Does it say it can't get wet either??:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Simple Jim said:

he prefers it like his wife - dry as the desert. 

Don't like attacks on family bud..Make fun of him all you want, leave his family out of it..

16 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

It's in my garage next to my 2018 ZR 6000. Next to my Cub Cadet with my half ton Ram classic Warlock in front

20220508_213005.jpg

To me it looks like you are using that snowmobile as a garbage can or is a garbage can? Where do you pile all that shit in the winter? On the 2022 garbage can?

1 minute ago, MnDean said:

To me it looks like you are using that snowmobile as a garbage can or is a garbage can? Where do you pile all that shit in the winter? On the 2022 garbage can?

All that is on the sled is the cover and the old tunnel bag. Was a quick clean as the wind was whipping at 45 mph and filling my garage with leaves. Pails are full of gravel for my driveway. Sled is going to the farm next weekend. I do not store them here year round. 

2 hours ago, krom said:

Gym would appreciate not being dragged into this situation.  Gym is here for all the free technical information.

All that is on the sled is the cover and the old tunnel bag. Was a quick clean as the wind was whipping at 45 mph and filling my garage with leaves. Pails are full of gravel for my driveway. Sled is going to the farm next weekend. I do not store them here year round. 

those the rocks you engineered up at work ? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Simple Jim said:

those the rocks you engineered up at work ? 

Have to be stolen from the tax payers.  No other reason to get stone in a pail.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, krom said:

Have to be stolen from the tax payers.  No other reason to get stone in a pail.

I stole it from crn2crn's driveway when I was there digging that hole in his back yard a while ago.

I have friends that actually allow me to grab what I need. 5 gallon pails work great for filling in the pot holes from the spring thaw krommer. You probably have never seen class 5 aggregate let alone know where it came from being from New York State. 

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I have friends that actually allow me to grab what I need. 5 gallon pails work great for filling in the pot holes from the spring thaw krommer. You probably have never seen class 5 aggregate let alone know where it came from being from New York State. 

Jimmy knows his rocks! Jimmy has friends! Jimmy rides the best equipment even though he doesn't use all the power of it! Jimmy is superior to everyone else because Jimmy said so! 

• Like 1

Krom knows that stone in a bucket means it was stolen from the tax payers.

Krom has friends too, but gets his stone in tri axle loads when needed, instead of stealing it.

Krom has gotten and placed a little over 300t of stone in the last year and a half, didn't need anyone like @ZR6000RRholding a stop sign either.

Edited by krom

When you are filling in pot holes on a two hundred foot driveway, you do not need a tri axe. I go through maybe 5 buckets of CL. 5 a year. You are not smart enough to be one of my traffic control workers. Why did you delete your post on that other board on winches krommer? Still waiting for that one. 

17 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well it is a Cub. Had a deere before and that thing was a POS! 

MTD is the biggest power equipment manufacturer out there. Your cub and Deere came down the same line.

• Like 1

Just now, Not greg b said:

MTD is the biggest power equipment manufacturer out there. Your cub and Deere came down the same line.

I sure prefer the Cub to our old Deere. The deck on the Deere was way to light. Had to have it welded several times. I know they all come from the same plant. Different specs for each brand. 

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Are there no Deeres made in Horicon anymore?