The 2023 Cat Lineup...

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

I buy what I think is best. Smart. You buy less than what you think is the best? I get it now.  Do as I say, not as I do. No very smart. Pretty stupid actually.

No.  You buy the compromise you can afford and then claim it is the best.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Totally insecure, that's why you think everything you have is the best, and better than everyone else's, you have to 1 up everyone and as a last resort you go to name calling.

From his hand pic it is obvious he is short and fat which is also a classic Napoleon complex insecurity trigger.  Add the lack of intelligence and it is no surprise.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Simple Jim said:

listen here odd job , just because you lost your job at the circus is no reason to call names. 

Was not name calling. Just figured you are a little short in the pants to not know how a camera actually works. Maybe a little short in the brain function as well. You belong in a circus perhaps? 

38 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Was not name calling. Just figured you are a little short in the pants to not know how a camera actually works. Maybe a little short in the brain function as well. You belong in a circus perhaps? 

Your concern about my pants size is projecting again , does your wife know you're sexually harassing dudes on the internet? 

"now featuring in the big ring Jimmy and his alterra 600 , yes we know its just like your sisters quad at home and its not as exciting for the crowd but its just fine for this little man"  

2 minutes ago, Simple Jim said:

Your concern about my pants size is projecting again , does your wife know you're sexually harassing dudes on the internet? 

"now featuring in the big ring Jimmy and his alterra 600 , yes we know its just like your sisters quad at home and its not as exciting for the crowd but its just fine for this little man"  

Again, only going by your simple jim name. Most people who act like you do usually have issues. I dont have any shortcomings that I need to buy the biggest, most bad ass Quad to make up for those shortcomings simple J. Just sayin.

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Again, only going by your simple jim name. Most people who act like you do usually have issues. I dont have any shortcomings that I need to buy the biggest, most bad ass Quad to make up for those shortcomings simple J. Just sayin.

can I have your autograph ? half throttle warrior!

You couldn't handle my kawasaki

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I buy what I think is best. Smart. You buy less than what you think is the best? I get it now.  Do as I say, not as I do. No very smart. Pretty stupid actually.

Dude just stop, you're a hack plain as day with no real knowledge, you just spew BS.,.:lame:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude just stop, you're a hack plain as day with no real knowledge, you just spew BS.,.:lame:

I'm a hack? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I'm a hack? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Dude, you have 14mi on your quad, have only gone 42mph and claim it is the best handling machine out there?? Do you not see that that is a comment a hack would make, you haven't even driven the machine to it's full potential yet..Did you test drive a same year and comparable can-am, Polaris, Yamaha, and kawi to make these claims?? No you didn't..So that makes you a big fucking hack plain as day..I mean WTF, talk about lack of self awareness.. You're nothing but a 2 bit hack..

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude, you have 14mi on your quad, have only gone 42mph and claim it is the best handling machine out there?? Do you not see that that is a comment a hack would make, you haven't even driven the machine to it's full potential yet..Did you test drive a same year and comparable can-am, Polaris, Yamaha, and kawi to make these claims?? No you didn't..So that makes you a big fucking hack plain as day..I mean WTF, talk about lack of self awareness.. You're nothing but a 2 bit hack..

hes many things ... short, fat, stupid, circus midget, needledickthebugfucker. On top of being a hack. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I said it was the best wheeler I have ridden dipshit! Weather has not permitted me to put more miles on it. My personal feelings and opinions. A hack would come in and say what you just said. Fuck you are getting old.

14 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well most polaris riders burn to death. JK. This is the best quad I have ever ridden. Ride is fantastic as is handling.  Fit and finish is too notch and I have only put on 14 miles so far. I would never buy any Polaris product myself, but no worries, my dealer sells Cat, not crap. I'm loyal to Cat as have never been let down, but it is my dealer that keeps me. Oh and Cat RULES!

16 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I said it was the best wheeler I have ridden dipshit! Weather has not permitted me to put more miles on it. My personal feelings and opinions. A hack would come in and say what you just said. Fuck you are getting old.

More lies from the hack, handles fantastic?? At what 30mph?? A dump truck handles pretty good at those speeds..:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

More lies from the hack, handles fantastic?? At what 30mph?? A dump truck handles pretty good at those speeds..:lol:

Have  you ridden one?

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Have  you ridden one?

Yeah, I've ridden just about everything, I'm a sales rep in the industry. I cover NYS go to 40-60 dealers a week.. already hit 5 shops and it's not even noon...:news:..

Sure you have. Funny how you mention about everything but no mention of said 600. Shut the Fuck up when you have no clue of what it rides and handles like. Everyone knows you are stupid, but making yourself look worse for skating by the question. You have no political future that is for SURE! Your mind is about the same as Dementia Joe. Missing!

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sure you have. Funny how you mention about everything but no mention of said 600. Shut the Fuck up when you have no clue of what it rides and handles like. Everyone knows you are stupid, but making yourself look worse for skating by the question. You have no political future that is for SURE! Your mind is about the same as Dementia Joe. Missing!

14 miles and your top speed was 42mph..

You should take your your own advice sport:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

14 miles and your top speed was 42mph..

You should take your your own advice sport:lol:

Half throttle saw 42. Weather has been raining non stop here so 14 miles is what it is. You have never ridden one so you have zero to add to it. Troll here much?

12 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol, you're so awkward and insecure, it's pretty funny..

Didn't take Rigid long to get @ZR6000RR figured out.  but I think you left unintelligent off you list of character flaws

4 hours ago, Simple Jim said:

Jimmys shorts are always brown

Do you work at a carnival or are you just a midget... 

Both Simple Jim, and Gym have had @ZR6000RR figured out for a long time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Half throttle saw 42. Weather has been raining non stop here so 14 miles is what it is. You have never ridden one so you have zero to add to it. Troll here much?

Oh fuck, my fault, I thought you were talking about an actual ATV (All Terrain Vehicle), I didn't realize you have a pavement princess,..I didn't know AC's wheelers couldn't get wet..Jeez, what a piece of shit, who makes a wheeler that can't get wet? it's kinda the point of owning one to bomb thru the mud and water holes..

Do you not ride your sled when it's snowing too??:lol:

What a fucking hack!!