The 2023 Cat Lineup...

Krommer you Bipolar bitch. Get help. I'm not into shitty people. Will stick with my wife and Minnesota nice over New York ass holes who stalk on the internet. Time to put you on ignore and get on with life. Please do the same.:finger:

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Krommer you Bipolar bitch. Get help. I'm not into shitty people. Will stick with my wife and Minnesota nice over New York ass holes who stalk on the internet. Time to put you on ignore and get on with life. Please do the same.

So you finally admit your a lying piece of shit, and nothing you've posted is true....

About time.

Edited by krom

13 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

It's pretty simple on the 600. Old Krommer just trying to show is limited brain power. Custodial fuck up that he is. Add in living in New York State, he is just a worthless piece of human flesh.

I could go through a filter a day if I didn't blow them out.  Never has that problem on the Ranger or Gators.

1 hour ago, wrinkly balls said:

JRAM , what is the top speed of the alterra 600?My dealer sells both cat and suzuki . Decided on a 2022 king quad 500 and it will do 62 mph. Not enough to make my shorts brown but still a nice machine for the farm.:D

I'm in break in mode right now. Have not been past half throttle, but I did see 42 on the speedometer. Not into dying on a wheeler so probably never wind it out.

Oh my, ive been around atvs for 28 years and I recall once in my life someone bragging about buying a cat atv...that was a cat brand loyal buddy  who bought a Thundercat around 2008 or so...he quickly changed his tune and bought a polaris 850 xp a couple yrs later and has since only owned polaris dirt products while staying loyal to cat snow product....until 2020 when he switched to a polaris 850 xc.   

Edited by Boonbocker1

28 minutes ago, Boonbocker1 said:

Oh my, ive been around atvs for 28 years and I recall once in my life someone bragged about buying a cat atv...that was a cat brand loyal buddy who buddy who bought a Thundercat around 2008 or so...they quickly changed their mind and bought a polaris 850 xp a couple yrs later and have since only owned polaris dirt products while buying cat snow product....until 2020 when he switched to a polaris 850 xc.   

Well most polaris riders burn to death. JK. This is the best quad I have ever ridden. Ride is fantastic as is handling.  Fit and finish is too notch and I have only put on 14 miles so far. I would never buy any Polaris product myself, but no worries, my dealer sells Cat, not crap. I'm loyal to Cat as have never been let down, but it is my dealer that keeps me. Oh and Cat RULES!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well most polaris riders burn to death. JK. This is the best quad I have ever ridden. Ride is fantastic as is handling.  Fit and finish is too notch and I have only put on 14 miles so far. I would never buy any Polaris product myself, but no worries, my dealer sells Cat, not crap. I'm loyal to Cat as have never been let down, but it is my dealer that keeps me. Oh and Cat RULES!

So you haven't been above half throttle by your own admission, you haven't been over 42mph by your own admission, and you've only ridden it 14 miles by your own admission.. But the ride and handling is the best?? I mean Ho Lee Chit, could you be anymore of a bull shitter?? Who the fuck comes on a site just to make shit up?? A fucking weirdo that's who..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Put some C&A's on it.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So you haven't been above half throttle by your own admission, you haven't been over 42mph by your own admission, and you've only ridden it 14 miles by your own admission.. But the ride and handling is the best?? I mean Ho Lee Chit, could you be anymore of a bull shitter?? Who the fuck comes on a site just to make shit up?? A fucking weirdo that's who..

Is this not the hardcore section? Fuck off if the truth hurts!

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Is this not the hardcore section? Fuck off if the truth hurts!

I just don't know how you can claim "it's the best" when you've pretty much only taken it for a test drive..:lol:..Seems to me you think it's the hardcore lying section. You sir, have proved yourself to be a complete fucking hack..:ashamed:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I just don't know how you can claim "it's the best" when you've pretty much only taken it for a test drive..:lol:..Seems to me you think it's the hardcore lying section. You sir, have proved yourself to be a complete fucking hack..:ashamed:

It's my fucking opinion dipshit. I spent months comparing. I can claim you are a FUCKTARD, and it being an opinion does not make me wrong.  It makes you fucking RETARDED for bringing it up. Ass Hat! But have a safe productive jacking session tonight. :quaqmire:

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

It's my fucking opinion dipshit. I spent months comparing. I can claim you are a FUCKTARD, and it being an opinion does not make me wrong.  It makes you fucking RETARDED for bringing it up. Ass Hat! But have a safe productive jacking session tonight. :quaqmire:

You sound like a lying hack that's been outed on your BS..:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Comparing what?  Ordering green vs black and green?

Haha, he's busted again!! Dude is a lying hack, how pathetic..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Haha, he's busted again!! Dude is a lying hack, how pathetic..

The hilarious part is that he says his opinion doesn't make him wrong but anyone else that stated their opinion he jumps all over them about how wrong they are.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sled_Hed said:

The hilarious part is that he says his opinion doesn't make him wrong but anyone else that stated their opinion he jumps all over them about how wrong they are.

You can have your opinions. But once you jump into mine, you are no longer claiming opinions. Buy what ever the fuck you want. You are not my riding buddy group. Get it now? Probably not. To fuckung stupid.

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You sound like a lying hack that's been outed on your BS..:lol:

So true.  His ignore list grows by the day from being called out.

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You can have your opinions. But once you jump into mine, you are no longer claiming opinions. Buy what ever the fuck you want. You are not my riding buddy group. Get it now? Probably not. To fuckung stupid.

Do you truly even own this 4wheeler you claim is the best evah!? Let's see a pic with a shoe on the seat

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Do you truly even own this 4wheeler you claim is the best evah!? Let's see a pic with a shoe on the seat

It's in my garage next to my 2018 ZR 6000. Next to my Cub Cadet with my half ton Ram classic Warlock in front

20220508_213005.jpg