The 2023 Cat Lineup...

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

This is the best of both worlds.  IRS & torque.

T5CFHzH.jpg

Useless for work and letting my kids drive, but the Sportsman 1000 is for that. 

What is that thing?? A 450 Honda race quad?? Mine was the last year Suzuki built a dirt bike on 4 wheels. I think it was a 2013 

Just now, Not greg b said:

What is that thing?? A 450 Honda race quad?? Mine was the last year Suzuki built a dirt bike on 4 wheels. I think it was a 2013 

TRX 700XX.  Big ass single, 4 valve.  Up to 70 it'll take the 1000.  

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

TRX 700XX.  Big ass single, 4 valve.  Up to 70 it'll take the 1000.  

I had no idea they made a 700 Trx. Mine would run a 1000 until about 40. Internet said mine would go 80. I think it was more like 65 top end on a good day. They still make those?? 

Edited by Not greg b

Only 2008 & 2009.  Not as hot as a normal sport quad stock, but the IRS makes up for it as a general ditch banger and trail ripper.  Goes through mud amazingly well, but you get wet and dirty like hell compared to a big awd machine.  It is about as close to a snowmobile on dirt you can get.

10 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Prairies are nice. Not Cat nice though. Would never own a chain drive ATV. Way to much maintenance. After my 100 mile break in, will be 1000 mile oil changes. Will probably have my dealer to the transaxle though. Have to drop the right lower A arm by the manual. Will see. Air filter is huge and easy to get to. Very well built.

Do your lies and bullshit ever stop???

Even the guys that designed that machine are embarrassed of the air filter setup...

Post a vid of you changing the air filter.

Edited by krom

4 minutes ago, krom said:

Do your lies and bullshit ever stop???

Even the guys that designed that machine are embarrassed of the air filter setup...

Post a vid of you changing the air filter.

You bitch about ice cream to cold? Air filter is easy to get to. Pull the storage compartment out and it is right there.

3 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

You bitch about ice cream to cold? Air filter is easy to get to. Pull the storage compartment out and it is right there.

3 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Oh, you also have to remove the seat. Tough job krommer. For a janitor, you are pretty incapable of doing routine maintenance. Fucktard!

Endlessly stupid...

Your not even smart enough to go out and take a look at your machine, or the owners manual, before going on line, and posting bullshit.

Like I said post a video, you lying sack of shit.

Edited by krom

9 minutes ago, krom said:

Endlessly stupid...

Your not even smart enough to go out and take a look at your machine, or the owners manual, before going on line, and posting bullshit.

Like I said post a video, you lying sack of shit.

I have read the owners manual. Pretty basic. Will take pics when I service it you fucking loser!

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

This is the best of both worlds.  IRS & torque.

T5CFHzH.jpg

Useless for work and letting my kids drive, but the Sportsman 1000 is for that. 

I had 1 a couple years ago. Best all around sport quad imo

20180909_080435.jpg

16 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I have read the owners manual. Pretty basic. Will take pics when I service it you fucking loser!

You lying sack of shit, the owners manual doesn't say the filter comes out through the storage compartment...

go out and make a video.  If its as easy as you claim it shouldn't take 2 min...

Edited by krom

4 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Out the right hand fender dipshit! 

too stupid, to make up your mind??

Edited by krom

I think you need to start drinking early today. Sold my 2002 this morning for $2000 cash. Bought it for 2500. Not bad for 14 plus years. Cat Rules krommer. You will always be the runner up custodian of the year in my eyes.

25 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

It is a good thing my Prowler's air filter is easy to get to.

That bitch sucks up every micron of dust for 8 counties around right on in to that damn filter.  

It's pretty simple on the 600. Old Krommer just trying to show is limited brain power. Custodial fuck up that he is. Add in living in New York State, he is just a worthless piece of human flesh.

I just spent 24 grand of my own money on a sled and a great ATV. No one EVER gave me a job. Something you relied on? Probably. Not smart enough to get one on your own I have been told. Never held a stop sign, but was the main inspector on a 5 million dollar bridge. Got an award on that one if I remember right. Built in time and on budget. You? Dog Walker? Mouse patrol? Cock sucker?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

It's pretty simple on the 600. Old Krommer just trying to show is limited brain power. Custodial fuck up that he is. Add in living in New York State, he is just a worthless piece of human flesh.

Still talking out your ass, on things you don't know about, and can't figure out I see...

Here's your chance to prove that you aren't a lying sack of shit.  Post a start to finish non stop video of you removing the air filter, setting it down, and putting it back in.  Based on your claims it shouldn't take more than 30 seconds to a min.

Then you can post a pic of the metal in the clutch guard.

Its a good thing there is someone in charge to tell you when to spin the sign from stop, to slow.

Edited by krom