The 2023 Cat Lineup...

8 minutes ago, krom said:

He completely missed the point, even though it was put in bold....

I got his point, but he still has zero sense of humor Krommer, you Fucking joke of a janitor!

1 hour ago, Simple Jim said:

KAWASAKI IS THE GREATEST SNOWMOBILE EVER MANUFACTUERED 

Gym begs to differ.

29 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Oh look, every Jim is stupid.

Gym is pretty certain they need therapy.

Picked up my ATV this morning. Sweet ride! Will get picks up in a bit. My sled was at the dealer yesterday, but the Truck driver forgot to unload it. Financed them together. Sled will be delivered later today. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Picked up my ATV this morning. Sweet ride! Will get picks up in a bit. My sled was at the dealer yesterday, but the Truck driver forgot to unload it. Financed them together. Sled will be delivered later today. 

It never ends with you does it...

Truck drivers don't unload sleds, the shop does.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, krom said:

It never ends with you does it...

Truck drivers don't unload sleds, the shop does.

He forgot to tell them to unload it then. He called my dealer on his way to Sauk Center and told them about it Krommer.

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

He forgot to tell them to unload it then. He called my dealer on his way to Sauk Center and told them about it Krommer.

My kawasaki dealer never forgets , thats because kawasaki is the greatest brand ever made. PERIOD

• Haha 1

Last quad I had was a rice burner with chain drive and no belt guard. Thing was a ripper for what it was. All I ever did to it was oil changes every other ride, cleaned the air filter every ride, and lubed the chain. I would probably get another quad like that before going with any of those atv contraptions the snowmobile companies build  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

The last one I owned was a Kawasaki 700 Prairie I bought new, not the best riding ATV but OMG it was a hard working SOB. I'm sure there are better ATV's now.  

Prairies are nice. Not Cat nice though. Would never own a chain drive ATV. Way to much maintenance. After my 100 mile break in, will be 1000 mile oil changes. Will probably have my dealer to the transaxle though. Have to drop the right lower A arm by the manual. Will see. Air filter is huge and easy to get to. Very well built.

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Fun back when we were kids. Dirt Bikes three wheeler and golf carts and boats, great way to grow up.  

My brother scored one up and uses it to push his race car with.  Friggen scary thing.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

Last quad I had was a rice burner with chain drive and no belt guard. Thing was a ripper for what it was. All I ever did to it was oil changes every other ride, cleaned the air filter every ride, and lubed the chain. I would probably get another quad like that before going with any of those atv contraptions the snowmobile companies build  

This is the best of both worlds.  IRS & torque.

T5CFHzH.jpg

Useless for work and letting my kids drive, but the Sportsman 1000 is for that. 

• Like 2