The 2023 Cat Lineup...

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

All ZR's are sold out. Riots as well. Just select mountain sleds left. 

That’s not really saying much when they only produced 10 sleds of each model. 

6 minutes ago, AK440 said:

That’s not really saying much when they only produced 10 sleds of each model. 

Only 10? Wow! Give me the proof now so I can go to bed and sleep tonight. Fucking idiot! 

15 hours ago, krom said:

You just quoted yourself, and called yourself stupid....

Like I said, you never pass up an opportunity to remind everyone how dumb you really are, even though everyone already knows.

beyond priceless... :lmao:

9 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

*4 of the 10.

3 of the 9 

:lol:

Screenshot_20220428-070052.png

• Haha 4

Whether they make 10 or 10,000, I'm glad they're selling out.  Doesn't mean I think they were right in delaying the sales window for so long.  I just mean that it's good if they've met their sales goals for the year, whatever those goals are.

Oh, and just in case somebody quotes me agreeing with someone who said I was a moron....

I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?   

• Thanks 1

Can you imagine the jokes the management and sales person at dumbstads dealer crack after working with him.  Hey Bob, watch this I am going to get him to believe that Cat sold out all their sleds early before they were even available to be ordered.  We will get him to beg to order another before even picking up last year's, rofl.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, krom said:

Krom knows how many sleds AC is planning on building for 23.

I can confirm Krom, there is a new sled coming out and we think a new chassis. My friend and a good honest man and a Cat guy, ran into four black sleds running between White Pine Mi and Silver City this spring on the Mineral river bridge at the hwy 64 and Trail 11<<? and he said it looks like nothing he's ever seen from Cat. He could not get his camera out to get a pic very unsafe. The pic is for the guys that ride up there. Just north of there by about a mile-ish is where I saw the wolf this winter coming down to White Pine. 

image.thumb.png.af80ce3863755b826e13826b5ccf6c5f.png

Edited by Badger**

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I can confirm Krom, there is a new sled coming out and we think a new chassis. My friend and a good honest man and a Cat guy, ran into four black sleds running between White Pine Mi and Silver City this spring on the Mineral river bridge at the hwy 64 and Trail 11<<? and he said it looks like nothing he's ever seen from Cat. He could not get his camera out to get a pic very unsafe. The pic is for the guys that ride up there. Just north of there by about a mile-ish is where I saw the wolf this winter coming down to White Pine. 

image.thumb.png.af80ce3863755b826e13826b5ccf6c5f.png

I hope he had his NSP clutch kit in to protect himself from the wolves. 

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Simple Jim said:

Simple Jim doesn't care how many arctic cats are being built 

Simple Jim knows Kawasaki will still dominate the market share. 

look, another Jim...

roflmfao :lol: