The 2023 Cat Lineup...

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

took you long enough to respond. Ammonia must have finally wore off. :bong:

How's that hole coming along?

Still waiting for the engineer to approve the location and dimensions? 

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I dug one in your back yard. Hopefully it is deep enough so we cant smell the rot.

Yo @Premium

As of right now...

ZR kids are sold out 

All ZRs except 8000's are sold out

Blasts sold out 

Riot 8ks available

All m 8000 sleds available 

WOW 🥺

looks like no one wants to pay for a Cat 800 for some odd reason or another... 

4 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

What, did you go and look? What an IDIOT! 

Pretty impressive how hard you work to make sure everyone knows you are a brain dead asshole. 

Even though every one on here, Arctic insider, HCS, already know, you keep reminding them all.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

He just finished up his last Engineering assignment 

rh turn.jpg

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, krom said:

Pretty impressive how hard you work to make sure everyone knows you are a brain dead asshole. 

Even though every one on here, Arctic insider, HCS, already know, you keep reminding them all.

Sorry that you have zero sense of humor. That shit was spot on HILARIOUS! Shut his ass up! Would you go look? Later Custodian of the year.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yo @Premium

As of right now...

ZR kids are sold out 

Blasts sold out 

Riot 8ks available

WOW 🥺

Better go check again. Riot Atac X and standard are sold out. Find that non existing hole in your yard yet dipshit?

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yo @Premium

As of right now...

ZR kids are sold out 

Blasts sold out 

Riot 8ks available

WOW 🥺

All the dweebs that HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE to have an 800 have moved on to 850's, because, you know.  50.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

ZR 8000 sold out crn. You can still get one with Atac. I here they will protect you from looking like an idiot. 

Talked to a dealer in Wisconsin he said they are using random emails "family and friends" and buying sleds to have on their dealership floor, Cat's whole program seems to be bull shit.

I can not figure out why anyone would want to be a Cat dealer anymore.

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Talked to a dealer in Wisconsin he said they are using random emails "family and friends" and buying sleds to have on their dealership floor, Cat's whole program seems to be bull shit.

I can not figure out why anyone would want to be a Cat dealer anymore.

You think the other brands don't do the same?

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yo @Premium

As of right now...

ZR kids are sold out 

Blasts sold out 

Riot 8ks available

WOW 🥺

Surprise surprise.

I'm definitely curious (as I know you are) about the actual sales numbers of these units since the Textron acquisition and also how many units got allotted for pre-order of each type.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You think the other brands don't do the same?

Do they?? I'll ask our local Polaris dealer tomorrow at our club party. We had five Cat dealers in our area at one time but they are all gone now.   

Edited by Badger**

Just now, Badger** said:

Do they?? I'll ask our local Polaris dealer tomorrow at out club party. We had five Cat dealers in our area at one time but they are all gone now.   

To many dealers in a small area does no one any good for any product anymore. Cat btw did say dealers could order for floor machines this year as well. 

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

To many dealers in a small area does no one any good for any product anymore. Cat btw did say dealers could order for floor machines this year as well. 

Seems like a fight to me, customer gets to walk in talk to the dealer learn about the sled then buy it from the dealer. ZR6 we had five dealers in Dane county with a population of 546,695 and now we have nothing left. We have three Polaris dealers and two Skidoo dealers in Dane county. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

More total bullshit, and lies, you brain dead sack of shit

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Seems like a fight to me, customer gets to walk in talk to the dealer learn about the sled then buy it from the dealer. ZR6 we had five dealers in Dane county with a population of 546,695 and now we have nothing left. We have three Polaris dealers and two Skidoo dealers in Dane county. 

I have 6 Cat dealers within an hour and a half from me. Mile from my dealer. One polaris, one Ski doo and Yamaha. 

2 minutes ago, krom said:

More total bullshit, and lies, you brain dead sack of shit

Really? With razor thin margins these days, the last thing a dealer needs is competition from his own brand he is selling. You calling me names like a child or a Karen makes you look pretty foolish krommer. 

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Really? With razor thin margins these days, the last thing a dealer needs is competition from his own brand he is selling. You calling me names like a child or a Karen makes you look pretty foolish krommer. 

You are a clueless lying sack of shit...

AC will penalize any dealer caught submitting a fake sled order to use as floor stock, up dealer cost on that machine.

Edited by krom
  • Thanks 1

Just now, krom said:

still cant read I see...
AC will penalize any dealer caught order a sled for floor stock, up dealer cost on that machine.

Pretty hard to catch them if there is a name on the sled. People back out of lots of things for many reasons. Sleds sold is all they care. It also states that they are allowing some floor models Krom. I have the letter from January that went out to dealers. Can keep non picked up late 22 sleds, or exchange for 23 sleds. Do Janitors not get memo's?

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Pretty hard to catch them if there is a name on the sled. People back out of lots of things for many reasons. Sleds sold is all they care. It also states that they are allowing some floor models Krom. I have the letter from January that went out to dealers. Can keep non picked up late 22 sleds, or exchange for 23 sleds. Do Janitors not get memo's?

is that the letter that said what the allocation would be this year:lol2:

Or the one that said you would have your sled in January

Edited by krom