The 2023 Cat Lineup...

41 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Very low. They had issues delivering those models this year and nothing has improved 

Kind of figured that. I had seen that Poo at least cut their spring orders way down and they are still engineering new products and trying, so i figured textron would be cutting too.

7 hours ago, cats19 said:

I really like that they added purple back in.  I think they should have done so on more models.

The graphics really do look good.

Edited by soeaster
  • Haha 1

On 4/17/2022 at 11:46 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Same for Poo and Doo and well, Yamaha. Made up supply issue? Only effects Textron? You are a Joke. How many drive shafts have you gone through? I have never gone through one. Not sure how one takes out a drive shaft? Stupidest post I have read today. 

Ever worked on your own machine? Ever put real miles on in a season?  Ever believe anything besides what your "perfect" omnipotent dealer spoon feeds you? It is a well documented fact that the inner race of the bearing housed in the Hayes brake where it fits over the driveshaft will grind off the circumference of the driveshaft over time. This has been an issue since day one. You really are absolutely clueless. 

Here's a link to an aftermarket part trying to address the exact issue.

https://precisionefi.com/products/driveshaft-saver

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Premium said:

Ever worked on your own machine? Ever put real miles on in a season?  Ever believe anything besides what your "perfect" omnipotent dealer spoon feeds you? It is a well documented fact that the inner race of the bearing housed in the Hayes brake where it fits over the driveshaft will grind off the circumference of the driveshaft over time. This has been an issue since day one. You really are absolutely clueless. 

I do all my servicing except for shocks. Not worried about that as I trade in before 4000 miles. Are the poos still losing jack shaft bearings, or was that hearsay?

1 hour ago, Premium said:

Weird thing is that from what I've seen it's not from day one. 

I never saw it in person until a few years ago, still haven't seen it on a sled older than 17.

Have seen it on newer sleds in under 2500 miles 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, krom said:

I never saw it in person until a few years ago, still haven't seen it on a sled older than 17.

That is interesting. My 15 R-XC definitely had significant wear by 3k miles and that was my first Procross. I was already aware of the issue at that time and knew to look for it. Not sure if I had heard grumblings on HCS at the time or if it was from friends with pre-2015s.

Edited by Premium

1 hour ago, krom said:

I will say in owning well over a dozen Procross sleds, this is one issue we haven't run across, and couple of the sleds have over 10k miles.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Premium said:

That is interesting. My 15 R-XC definitely had significant wear by 3k miles and that was my first Procross. I was already aware of the issue at that time and knew to look for it. Not sure if I had heard grumblings on HCS at the time or if it was from friends with pre-2015s.

don't get me wrong @ZR6000RR is completely clueless and full of shit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, krom said:

don't get me wrong @ZR6000RR is completely clueless and full of shit

Oh really? You truly are special! I'm  being honest, but your vendetta against me is totally clouding your skills. Wear a mask around that ammonia krommer. Might just save your life.

3 hours ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Your stuttering problem is excused🙄

That's what I get for trying to be an optimist.

51 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

How do you feel about the 2023 graphics though?  

:)

been there with the submit button too... :lol:

Meh, they're ok.  :lol:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Oh really? You truly are special! I'm  being honest, but your vendetta against me is totally clouding your skills. Wear a mask around that ammonia krommer. Might just save your life.

My only vendetta is against clueless morons spreading misinformation. 

Its not my fault you are a clueless moron, posting lies and misinformation.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, krom said:

My only vendetta is against clueless morons spreading misinformation. 

Its not my fault you are a clueless moron, posting lies and misinformation.

Remember ... it's not lies and misinformation, it's his OPINION (and in his world, his opinion is the only one that matters) :lol:

• Thanks 1