The 2023 Cat Lineup...

27 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Let's just say I know a lot of places in the UP to bury a body from east to west.  ;)

@SayatodaU.P.eh? Probably does as well.  

Stick to the gps and soy bean field riding dummy, men are talking here.

If men are talking here, what are you doing here? Girly man!

13 hours ago, krom said:

deluxe tread with mount is same price as 7s gauge, and doesn't have the features, or integration.

Surprised to see a live long professional user like you, not know that dildos don't take batteries, and are far more useful that you could ever hope to be.

I'm guessing that you're amazing retarded ass intended to say vibrator without batteries, but even they are more useful than you could ever hope to be.

Jimmy likes his vibrators like his sleds - 2 stroke for the big jobs. 

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Know what I get?  Free fucking maps I rarely ever need to look at.  I can do 30-200 mile loops in Marathon, Lincoln and Langlade counties without pulling out a map, stopping at an intersection or looking at a gauge.  Fucking nerds

I mean you did just upgrade from a flip phone in the past 14 months... 

24 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Don't you have a STOP sign to hold and a radio to tell you to turn it over to SLOW, instead of pecking away at your phone while you're working on taxpayer's dollars? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I use a GPS 1 out of 10 times of riding at the most hell the night I ended up on trail 102 I had no GPS or phone 20 miles in I realized where I was at. Hell, I got places in Langlade county they would never find a body Peters marsh is a great example, big deal.  The pictures were taken by me and my friend the wolf was only 3 miles from White Pine we went back to look for the tracks. Men don't ride 500 anything. 

How many gay bars are your way points?  :lol:

37 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

For starters, I don't need a Garmin... 

Don't you have orange barrels to move around this morning?

12 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

I mean you did just upgrade from a flip phone in the past 14 months... 

I miss my flip phone some times.  What kind of mapping do you utilize to ride through the corn palace?  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Don't you have a STOP sign to hold and a radio to tell you to turn it over to SLOW, instead of pecking away at your phone while you're working on taxpayer's dollars? 

Standing so proud.  Stop/Slow sign Engineer.

asphalt-paving-of-a-street-using-heavy-machinery-with-man-directing-APKPA1.jpg

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, airflite1 said:

On the aircraft forums it's the same thing, Textron marketing compared to Cirrus is amazingly close to as bad as they're handling of Arctic Cat.

Are they still 'Improving' a Cub?  :lol:

Big day today, Arctic Cat is supposed to update their website. :poke:

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

Standing so proud.  Stop/Slow sign Engineer.

asphalt-paving-of-a-street-using-heavy-machinery-with-man-directing-APKPA1.jpg

You found a picture of Jim doing some engineering.  Traffic engineering that is.  Uses the flip the sign tech every few minutes.

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Are they still 'Improving' a Cub?  :lol:

Big day today, Arctic Cat is supposed to update their website. :poke:

Who said anything about updating the website.  It is the 2023 release of the 2012 sled.  No website update needed.

New chassis in 2024, not now.  Limited build as well.

28 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I miss my flip phone some times.  What kind of mapping do you utilize to ride through the corn palace?  

same as the amish

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

There is only one in the U.P. that I know of and I'm sure you've been there, many times. :poke:

59 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

same as the amish

Gym likes the Amish.  Gym enjoys stroking his long beard.  Gym makes his wife wear a bonnet to Casey's General Store.

12 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I only came back to resurrect this site. Was like church on Sunday. People here, but not really truly in to it. Thank me later. Cat RULES!

Gym finds you to be delusional.  Gym once had a bout with mental illness.  Gym takes pills now.

11 hours ago, krom said:

Just a wolf, or was there a polar bear too?

Gym carries lots of extra relays and dielectric grease with him.  Gym has eaten wolf.  Gym has a diverse diet.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Let's just say I know a lot of places in the UP to bury a body from east to west.  ;)

@SayatodaU.P.eh? Probably does as well.  

Stick to the gps and soy bean field riding dummy, men are talking here.

Gym is curious about burying bodies.  Gym has this one neighbor.  Gym was seen buying a shovel and tarp recently. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You found a picture of Jim doing some engineering.  Traffic engineering that is.  Uses the flip the sign tech every few minutes.

Who said anything about updating the website.  It is the 2023 release of the 2012 sled.  No website update needed.

Considering everything I've seen stated ordering starts on April 19th, and it's now 10am CST and they're still showing 2022's... Well done Arctic Cat

👍 

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

There is only one in the U.P. that I know of and I'm sure you've been there, many times. :poke:

Honestly, never been to it.  I generally avoid 'touristy' things as a rule.

1 minute ago, Art Vandelay said:

The cat website is almost updated for 2023. You could get in, but then the link for 2023 info doesn't work. Textron clown show continues.

Wait you still can’t order the damn things?? might as well wait until boat season is over at this point 

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Wait you still can’t order the damn things?? might as well wait until boat season is over at this point 

It's live, and you can add accessories.  Pricing is idiotic.

27 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Maybe it just doesn't work for me. Ordering was supposed to start today. Not that I'm buying anyway.

Edit - now it's working.

Edited by Art Vandelay

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

No because I am in Engineering. We tell people what to do. 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Trail 8 will let you see most of the up. You don’t need maps, gps or anything. Follow the signs. I want a data logging gauge. 

Polaris has has data logging capabilities for years. Just rpm and mph though. 

12 hours ago, Badger** said:

One night I did not have my GPS coming up from Gogebic to White Pine how the hell I ended up on trail 102 by myself I'll never know but at 10pm at night that's a long ass ride in the middle of nothing. That was the night I crossed paths with a wolf.    

You missed the turn.;)

Were you coming through the Root Cellar trail or off the lake in Bergland?  Either way, 102 is one long trek at that time by yourself.  You are lucky it wasn't heavy LES snow that night.  The north mid section on the rerouted 102 produces some of the heaviest bands you will see in that region.  I've been on that trail during a couple doozy snow events.  Would not have seen a wolf unless it hopped on for a ride.  It's a cool trail, but I bet it really seemed long running solo that time of night.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Maybe it just doesn't work for me. Ordering was supposed to start today. Not that I'm buying anyway.

Edit - now it's working.

It's live, just built a $22k red riot 9000 

:lmao:

9 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Oh, so you're the guy on the radio?

9 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

seems the site is 5 hp down or its on 2012 bandwith.. 

AOL dial up... it's booting up like their gauge

2 minutes ago, krom said:

Looks like ramstead is an it engineer for textron too....

45 min and its still not working

Should be taking a 'mandatory break' in 15 minutes, then lunch.

So 2020 zr 800 limited was $11,500. 2023 basically same thing - $15,500. 

And now there's nothing "base" available. 

The sno pro 600 was $10K in 2020, which is enough suspension for anyone buying a 600. Now you're at $14,500 to get into a 600. 

Are the other 2 brands going up like this too?

12 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Like stop or slow down.. If you actually had the education to be an engineer, your vocabulary would be much better. So tell us another lie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2