The 2023 Cat Lineup...

35 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Check with your dealer. Wait! You are not a cat customer. Check please!

Give me the Dealer I'll call them tomorrow I can settle this once and for all. I don't live that far from them. I am interested in a loaded T-Cat but I'm keeping the Doo. 19k wow! Ouch. O.o   

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Check with your dealer. Wait! You are not a cat customer. Check please!

I'd be willing to bet that I have more Cat products in my garage than you do.....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

If you can get a loaded TCat for that price, buy it. About $2500 less than a 23, but the 23's are sold out anyway.:frech:

Let me call him I just sold 280 acres of land. 

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Then I say your full of shit, I was just saying I heard they were going for 19k. I have not called anyone!!  @krom You were right. :bc:

No discounts this year and ad $400.00 sure charge. We (club) paid $5,399.00 for a 23 200 for raffle. Almost 18% increase over last years price. Oh, that is also how the sold out came from. Cant fix stupid. Never sell Land! Once the money is gone, you are as well.

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No discounts this year and ad $400.00 sure charge. We (club) paid $5,399.00 for a 23 200 for raffle. Almost 18% increase over last years price. Oh, that is also how the sold out came from. Cant fix stupid. Never sell Land! Once the money is gone, you are as well.

We are land poor we have 2500 acres we need to get it down to a more manageable situation. << You know jack shit   

Edited by Badger**

12 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Do you ever get tired of being wrong? 

The surcharge for the 120, and  200 is $100, not $400.  freight on the 120, and 200 is $250

BTW MSRP of that 200 is $4999.

You paid full retail, plus freight, plus surcharge, plus $50

So either you are lying and making this all up, or he boned you guys on the price of the sled, and lied about "sold out":lol2:

Edited by krom

Just now, Badger** said:

Sorry its all wood land, we will have another 480 acres up for sale by White Like WI on the wolf river. 

$$ for  hardwood is up pretty good around here

Just now, krom said:

$$ for  hardwood is up pretty good around here

No bad at all but the hard part is finding loggers, and honestly just of all of it is under MFL so no more cutting for five years I think it is?? 

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Ah.  Kind of looking for some stuff for root crops.  Flat, irrigated, etc.  

Crop land they are getting big bucks in Wisconsin. I think?? You would really come all the way over to Wisco?? Our best soil in the state is in Black Earth Mazo and Antigo. Antigo and Stevens Point would be your best bet for good flat land. 

Edited by Badger**

12 minutes ago, krom said:

The surcharge for the 120, and  200 is $100, not $400.  freight on the 120, and 200 is $250

So either you are lying and making this all up, or he boned you guys on the price of the sled, and lied about "sold out":lol2:

I told you $4999 you stupid fuck. Never trust a custodian. They make shit up as they breath. No freight. No set up fee's. Best dealer in the Country as far as I am concerned. There Janitor stay's out of sales. :groin:

17 minutes ago, Badger** said:

We are land poor we have 2500 acres we need to get it down to a more manageable situation. << You know jack shit   

More like land stupid! One thing about land. the do not make more. 

55 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I told you $4999 you stupid fuck. Never trust a custodian. They make shit up as they breath. No freight. No set up fee's. Best dealer in the Country as far as I am concerned. There Janitor stay's out of sales. :groin:

Plenty of people would rather have that BMW or the cabin or the lake house instead of mom and dad's farm.

Or it needs to be sold to pay debts.

Or the heirs are in a pissing match and it goes to liquidation. 

7 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

So how many acres of land do you manage? Since you know so much abought the subject. The vast majority of the money will stay in the corporation or the LLC to make improvements on some of the land. Some of the money will go into scholarships that were started in the late 90's under the old Braun Woodlands for the Antigo schools.  

How's that dealers name going?? if I were you I would walk away from the subject.    

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Ah.  Kind of looking for some stuff for root crops.  Flat, irrigated, etc.  

Just a fun fact, Wisconsin's state soil. 

Antigo Silt Loam

Antigo Silt Loam was named the official State Soil of Wisconsin by the State Legislature in 1983, a declaration reminding us of the impor- tance of our soil resources. Antigo soil represents the more than 800 different types of soil in Wisconsin.

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

8 hours ago, krom said:

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I told you $4999 you stupid fuck. Never trust a custodian. They make shit up as they breath. No freight. No set up fee's. Best dealer in the Country as far as I am concerned.

Make up your mind..  Or is it too small to keep up with all the lies you are posting.

BTW why make up something so stupid, and easy to prove wrong, as claiming there is a $400 surcharge?

Edited by krom

16 minutes ago, krom said:

Make up your mind..  Or is it too small to keep up with all the lies you are posting.

BTW why make up something so stupid, and easy to prove wrong, as claiming there is a $400 surcharge?

Did Krommer wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? :finger: