The 2023 Cat Lineup...

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.facebook.com/arcticcat.snow/photos/a.328392854356/10160031975769357/

@Ziemann, they finally said something

comments are precious, never knew the cat 800 only makes 2-3hp less than the D&P 850's

:lol:

Screenshot_20220409-062317.png

How dare you post that before Jimmy? 😂😂

• Haha 1

@ZR6000RR was 100% wrong. And always has been. He's just too ignorant to admit it.

Dealers that have been selling '23's before now have been doing so outside of the Spring Snow Check program. I realize that those dealers are in a really tough spot. Imagine being a Cat dealer and having ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to offer officially until April 19th. By April 19th, most people with money have already ordered, or have already moved on to their spring/summer powersports. Sleds are the last thing on their mind on April 19th (with the exception of very few people like us diehards). Imagine being a dealer and collecting money early on sleds, then have Cat make changes to the line up upon the official release. It puts the dealer in a really bad spot, as well as their customer. 

I feel bad for the Cat dealers. Textron seems to have complete disregard for their dealers and sled customers. From a business perspective, Textron's whole '23 release is pretty remarkable..... 

Textron wanted to shift the market away from large dealer stock to spring order only. Then, it seems like they could care less if they even do that.....

Who in their right mind would buy a Cat? If you're a Cat customer, you can't be feeling very secure in Textron's commitment to the sled market or their dealers. I am sad for Cat. I was a loyal customer for a VERY long time, and they alienated me, as they are doing to the rest of their loyal customers. 

Anyone want to buy a children's sled? They seem to have that market wrapped up.....

278137325_10160031975749357_3664717267305649850_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well they will be sold out regardless of how you feel. Textron, Cat are in business to make $$$! Life sucks right now. We all hope it gets back to normal. Dementia Joe needs to go as well. I asked my dealer at our club workers party about ordering a 23. He is all sold out on pretty much everything he can allocate. I wanted a Blast XR. Sold out. Will have some dealer stock but at a premium.  Hmm? Guess Textron does care some. Also told me 24 will be a fun year. Lots of new. Will never buy a first year sled. 25 will be my next purchase. I wont read the hate to follow so keep it in your pants cr, krommer, the usual dipshits. Your thoughts mean nothing to me. 

13 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well they will be sold out regardless of how you feel. Textron, Cat are in business to make $$$! Life sucks right now. We all hope it gets back to normal. Dementia Joe needs to go as well. I asked my dealer at our club workers party about ordering a 23. He is all sold out on pretty much everything he can allocate. I wanted a Blast XR. Sold out. Will have some dealer stock but at a premium.  Hmm? Guess Textron does care some. Also told me 24 will be a fun year. Lots of new. Will never buy a first year sled. 25 will be my next purchase. I wont read the hate to follow so keep it in your pants cr, krommer, the usual dipshits. Your thoughts mean nothing to me. 

Boy are you a fucking moron.. 

Why make up stories that make you look more stupid??

Try to pay attention, I've already said this 100 times.

No one is sold out, no one has an allocation PERIOD.

Edited by krom
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Maybe he thinks your a dick and he just doesn't want your business, just maybe he thinks you're a Karen and a pain in the ass. 

@krom This ones for you. :bc:

271736093_115768240973927_2851531545050984669_n.jpg

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Maybe he thinks your a dick and he just doesn't want your business, just maybe he thinks you're a Karen and a pain in the ass. 

@krom This one for you. :bc:

271736093_115768240973927_2851531545050984669_n.jpg

I think he appreciates me as I only deal with him. Never ask for favors and he has no reason to lie. Taken in about as many orders as last year. Give or take. All deposits paid. Custodian of the year now, there Is one dealer I would not give money to. Karen? That would be all you non cat folk bitching about a brand your not buying this year anyway. 

9 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I think he appreciates me as I only deal with him. Never ask for favors and he has no reason to lie. Taken in about as many orders as last year. Give or take. All deposits paid. Custodian of the year now, there Is one dealer I would not give money to. Karen? That would be all you non cat folk bitching about a brand your not buying this year anyway. 

Nope, I got one last weekend not a Cat but I got one. There is no way in hell you know the workings of Textron like krom does. Hell we don't even know Cat's build capacity for the 2023 year, well maybe someone does. 

277739916_5376203582392179_1471870486843258860_n.jpg

Edited by Badger**

5 hours ago, Ziemann said:

@ZR6000RR was 100% wrong. And always has been. He's just too ignorant to admit it.

Dealers that have been selling '23's before now have been doing so outside of the Spring Snow Check program. I realize that those dealers are in a really tough spot. Imagine being a Cat dealer and having ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to offer officially until April 19th. By April 19th, most people with money have already ordered, or have already moved on to their spring/summer powersports. Sleds are the last thing on their mind on April 19th (with the exception of very few people like us diehards). Imagine being a dealer and collecting money early on sleds, then have Cat make changes to the line up upon the official release. It puts the dealer in a really bad spot, as well as their customer. 

I feel bad for the Cat dealers. Textron seems to have complete disregard for their dealers and sled customers. From a business perspective, Textron's whole '23 release is pretty remarkable..... 

Textron wanted to shift the market away from large dealer stock to spring order only. Then, it seems like they could care less if they even do that.....

Who in their right mind would buy a Cat? If you're a Cat customer, you can't be feeling very secure in Textron's commitment to the sled market or their dealers. I am sad for Cat. I was a loyal customer for a VERY long time, and they alienated me, as they are doing to the rest of their loyal customers. 

Anyone want to buy a children's sled? They seem to have that market wrapped up.....

278137325_10160031975749357_3664717267305649850_n.jpg

So to summarize, Textron's "Arctic Cat":

-Fails to introduce new product

-continues to hock aged product at ever increasing prices

-fails to deliver aged product on time despite a near total lack of innovation

-continues to alienate dealers and athletes alike

-repeatedly disregards buyer/rider experience in favor of the bottom line

-continuously outmatched in marketing impact

-the list goes on....

It's amazing actually, I never thought I'd have disdain for a company of this magnitude outside of legitimate atrocities to human life. For me at least, I'm not a Cat guy anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Nope, I got one last weekend not a Cat but I got one. There is no way in hell you know the working of Textron like krom does. Hell we don't even know Cat's build capacity for the 2023 year, well maybe someone does. 

277739916_5376203582392179_1471870486843258860_n.jpg

Sniffing ammonia from cleaning products tells me he does no his head from your ass. I will trust anyone over a dick from New York. 60 miles from the factory is great!

4 minutes ago, Premium said:

So to summarize, Textron's "Arctic Cat":

-Fails to introduce new product

-continues to hock aged product at ever increasing prices

-fails to deliver aged product on time despite a near total lack of innovation

-continues to alienate dealers and athletes alike

-repeatedly disregards buyer/rider experience in favor of the bottom line

-continuously outmatched in marketing impact

-the list goes on....

It's amazing actually, I never thought I'd have disdain for a company of this magnitude outside of legitimate atrocities to human life. For me at least, I'm not a Cat guy anymore.

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Sniffing ammonia from cleaning products tells me he does no his head from your ass. I will trust anyone over a dick from New York. 60 miles from the factory is great!

Read the above post he nailed it. You must be a Vikings fan they know it all but they never deliver. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Badger** said:

Read the above post he nailed it. You must be a Vikings fan they know it all but they never deliver. 

All I read was dribble. No facts, nothing but a non cat rider with no facts. But he put it on the internet so it has to be true. It is stated why on cats website. Funny how it cant be the truth because some dipshit thinks he knows more than they do? Price out anything right now. Material costs. Fuel for moving the parts needed to produce a sled, new or made in the past will not escape it. Fuck! Beer is up over 15% as well. Thank God I brew most of my own stock. 

46 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well they will be sold out regardless of how you feel. Textron, Cat are in business to make $$$!

Then they REALLY suck at their reason for being in business.  The rest of the market has sold their units for next year, they haven't even delivered this year and took a wildly reduced number of orders.  If they truly want to make money they suck as bad as the bimbo that read off the ipad at Haydays.

55 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No one is sold out, no one has an allocation.

Doesn't matter how many deposits he's taken, none of those customers sleds can or will be ordered until April 19th.

Doesn't matter if they already paid in full, they are not guaranteed to get a sled.

Edited by krom

4 minutes ago, krom said:

No one is sold out, no one has an allocation.

Well will see come April 19 Custodial worker. Will see in deed. Ammonia is harmful so get help.

9 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well will see come April 19 Custodial worker. Will see in deed. Ammonia is harmful so get help.

*indeed

Dictionary for indeed

:lol2:  trying  look smart???

Why keep posting when you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about? 

You spend hours all over the internet just to show the world how amazingly stupid you are.

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, krom said:

Why keep posting when you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about? 

You spend hours all over the internet just to show the world how amazing stupid you are.

Wow are you fucked up over me posting some truth. Dont care what you think krommer. But knowing I am pissing you off feels good!

29 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Who is this magic dealer that is sold out?  

....perhaps they are as unenlightened as Dumstad in which case perhaps they could get that all confused.

Yamaha.com lol