The 2023 Cat Lineup...

29 minutes ago, krom said:

We all know you are a fucking moron, but that isn't exhaust, it isn't even from the exhaust side of the sled FFS...

Since you are painfully stupid, I will tell you that is the clutch side panel, and has a mix of belt and brake dust on it.

We know you ride slower than old people fuck, so I'm sure your sled never has brake or belt dust....

@krom :barney:

43 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

@krom :barney:

Talk to your mom in that tone? No shit it's the clutch side hence the vent. I'm talking in general. Very little belt dust and nearly clean on exhaust side. Read a little into it before going all pissy ass Karen on it. 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.arcticinsider.com/2023-arctic-cat-share-the-ride-erx-motorpark-elk-river-mn/

anyone here go?  Jimmy?  did the marketing department go?  anyone from Atlanta?   

doesn't appear to be well attended, which makes me sad... for Kale

Holy Shit- that looks really sad......

I wonder how many will show for the Ski Doo thing next weekend,  I went to a new model showing for Polaris a few years ago and would say the attendance would be roughly the same as what I saw in the AI pictures.

I couldn’t make it last weekend, too many other things going on.  I would’ve gone and would do it if they have another one.  I think having something like that in season would help.

One thing I don’t understand is why dealers don’t have an event like a customer appreciate ride (which I think is kind of what Cat’s event could be in season).  It would seem to me that organizing a trail ride would make customers part of a club, in a sense.  It would connect them to something.  That connection is really lacking in snowmobiling, at least in my opinion.  Would be good for the sport, good for a brand and good for business.

But…. Covid supply chain bla bla bla

• Like 1

On 3/19/2022 at 8:25 PM, Badger** said:

22 years this one could bring me back to Cat. An untouchable C-TEC4™ turbo-charged 998cc triple for instant 200-class horsepower, plus available ATAC™ Adjustable On-the-Fly Suspension. Electronic Power Steering (EPS). This would be a class leading sled. 

271932714_5129772300368643_8500319158927845269_n.jpg

I like the original version of that graphics package on my 800 lol. When I was at cat picking up my 600 Corey was building Zachs fighter pilot mod - he told me that the thundercat with the power steering was the funnest snowmobile hes owned. you dont feel the front end weight on the trails and when you get on the lake its game over. It almost made me want one (almost) 

13 hours ago, Ziemann said:

I've said many times, that the 600 won't win any races, but it is otherwise a fantastic engine. I had nothing but good luck in terms of reliability. 

I absolutely love my 600 , its not a top end monster but its a blast to ride on the trails  - when I need to get into a dick measuring contest ill pull out my 800. I am curious how big of a change the adapt clutch made over the prior years team setup since I never rode one without the adapt. 

1 hour ago, p51mstg said:

I wonder how many will show for the Ski Doo thing next weekend,  I went to a new model showing for Polaris a few years ago and would say the attendance would be roughly the same as what I saw in the AI pictures.

I couldn’t make it last weekend, too many other things going on.  I would’ve gone and would do it if they have another one.  I think having something like that in season would help.

One thing I don’t understand is why dealers don’t have an event like a customer appreciate ride (which I think is kind of what Cat’s event could be in season).  It would seem to me that organizing a trail ride would make customers part of a club, in a sense.  It would connect them to something.  That connection is really lacking in snowmobiling, at least in my opinion.  Would be good for the sport, good for a brand and good for business.

So this is interesting to bring up - usually at Lake Geneva there are sleds sitting out from Skidoo , Polaris, cat etc. there was nothing , not a single one from any of the three. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

I like the original version of that graphics package on my 800 lol. When I was at cat picking up my 600 Corey was building Zachs fighter pilot mod - he told me that the thundercat with the power steering was the funnest snowmobile hes owned. you dont feel the front end weight on the trails and when you get on the lake its game over. It almost made me want one (almost) 

I absolutely love my 600 , its not a top end monster but its a blast to ride on the trails  - when I need to get into a dick measuring contest ill pull out my 800. I am curious how big of a change the adapt clutch made over the prior years team setup since I never rode one without the adapt. 

So this is interesting to bring up - usually at Lake Geneva there are sleds sitting out from Skidoo , Polaris, cat etc. there was nothing , not a single one from any of the three. 

Erx had sleds at the race last year from the 3 but not this year. The way they are selling out, there is really no point in trucking them across the country for people to tire kick.

On 3/19/2022 at 9:53 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

oh christ, Badger's trying to get back in the MadCatter's clubhouse?...

we're going to need to up the beverage budget and paint over the windows :lmao:

@Tommcat... an easy mark here ;)

sorry, clubhouse is closed

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 3/19/2022 at 8:25 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Funny as my 600's show almost zero exhaust stain. 

Here is one from Marketplace that is sitting on a showroom floor, for your viewing pleasure.  If you didn't clean this off every weekend, it'd be solid brown by the end of the year.

image.png.f0f4aff8a0ecf674b52f621d70b4060e.png

• Like 1

Textron's marketing department canceled the only east coast stop of their "share the ride tour"

After starting out by posting the wrong name, for the location they planned on holding it

Edited by krom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Here is one from Marketplace that is sitting on a showroom floor, for your viewing pleasure.  If you didn't clean this off every weekend, it'd be solid brown by the end of the year.

My black looks fine. Probably wrap that area if I have issues. Not to worried about it. At least I will have maintenance to do. First Cat in like forever.  Will make me feel like I bought a lesser brand I suppose. Until I see Arctic Cat on the hood anyway. :t5:

20 minutes ago, krom said:

Textron's marketing department canceled the only east coast stop of their "share the ride tour"

After starting out by posting the wrong name, for the location they planned on holding it

Textron needs to sell Arctic Cat while there's something left to salvage.

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Sort of looks like a shit stain.  Hey Jim, at least your sled will match your shorts.

18 minutes ago, Doug said:

Textron needs to sell Arctic Cat while there's something left to salvage.

That is way over due and the chances decrease the longer they milk it out.  Hurry up!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, p51mstg said:

I went to the launch party here in Wausau when they brought out the 'normalized tunnel' 850 XC in the Axys chassis a few blocks from Polaris Racing HQ and there was (not kidding) 500+ people in the convention area jizzing on the sled and each other over the sled. 

It was totally fucking weird...  

10 hours ago, fortune46x said:

I like the original version of that graphics package on my 800 lol. When I was at cat picking up Crnr2Crnr's 600 Corey was building Zachs fighter pilot mod - he told me that the thundercat with the power steering was the heaviest snowmobile he's owned. you dont feel the front end weight on the trails and when you get on the lake its game over. It almost made me want to buy one for Crnr2Crnr (almost) 

I absolutely love Crnr2Crnr's 600 , its not a top end monster but its a blast to ride on the trails  - when I need to get into a dick measuring contest ill pull out my ISOC approved snow flap jig. I am curious how big of a change the adapt clutch made over the prior years team setup since I never rode one without the adapt. 

fixed OTB :lol:

8 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Erx had sleds at the race last year from the 3 but not this year. The way they are selling out, there is really no point in trucking them across the country for people to tire kick.

no can coolers this year, talk about a huge disappointment :(

8 hours ago, Tommcat said:

he sold $9M worth the meat, and I work on commission.  we can sell him lot's of shit... ;)

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

are they asking $13,999 for it?

#nomoregrayxcepttheNorsemanin23

1 hour ago, krom said:

told you I wouldn't say anything... but:lol2:

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

My black looks fine. Probably wrap that area if I have issues. Not to worried about it. At least I will have maintenance to do. First Cat in like forever.  Will make me feel like I bought a lesser brand I suppose. Until I see Arctic Cat on the hood anyway. :t5:

well said... ??????

giphy.gif?cid=790b76112dc24c83299d5e51f8

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I went to the launch party here in Wausau when they brought out the 'normalized tunnel' 850 XC in the Axys chassis a few blocks from Polaris Racing HQ and there was (not kidding) 500+ people in the convention area jizzing on the sled and each other over the sled. 

It was totally fucking weird...  

fixed OTB :lol:

no can coolers this year, talk about a huge disappointment :(

he sold $9M worth the meat, and I work on commission.  we can sell him lot's of shit... ;)

are they asking $13,999 for it?

#nomoregrayxcepttheNorsemanin23

told you I wouldn't say anything... but:lol2:

well said... ??????

giphy.gif?cid=790b76112dc24c83299d5e51f8

10 or 10.5, I think.

12 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Price.  Wish I could have sold my 18's for that.

Still... too much.

If I were in charge of Cat right now, I'd shock the industry and buying public by bringing back Snowmaggedon-ish pricing, selling a shitload of sleds (based on price) and clear out the last of these chassis to fund the next generation of sleds.    

When is Yamaha releasing 23's?  ::yawn:

9 hours ago, Tommcat said:

Thank god, I still can't get that image out of my head of you and C2C when I walking into the HCS Mod lounge.   :buttkisser:Not intrested in your club.

SOUNDS GAY - Wham guys - quickmeme

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Still... too much.

If I were in charge of Cat right now, I'd shock the industry and buying public by bringing back Snowmaggedon-ish pricing, selling a shitload of sleds (based on price) and clear out the last of these chassis to fund the next generation of sleds.    

When is Yamaha releasing 23's?  ::yawn:

Not going to happen. Seen the price of a gallon of gas? Bacon? For you, dildo's? Going to cost you a fortune in AAA!:stirthepot:

54 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Thank god, I still can't get that image out of my head of you and C2C when I walking into the HCS Mod lounge.   :buttkisser:Not intrested in your club.

SOUNDS GAY - Wham guys - quickmeme

of course you're not... xander-jeanneret-laugh.gif