The 2023 Cat Lineup...

11 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

There is only one factory so if one buys the snow side they have to have a factory. There has been ZERO in Cat is for sale anywhere but in some of your idiot heads. They are making money, cleaning up Jordan's failures and the best part, pissing off the idiots like you in the process. Speculators are a funny bunch. They hedge alot and when they are wrong BITCH about it. Cat is just fine. Selling everything they can produce right now. How is that a bad thing? Cause you want more? I don't think you matter in the real world. 

They are building less than 1/3 of what they built 5 years ago.
That means profit is way down (I know that you are way to stupid to understand things like fixed expenses, and overhead)  That means money to spend on R&D is way down

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

There are 2 Cat plants and it isn't like there an online posting on Zillow or Craigslist listing them for sale.

Textron could be shopping them around and maybe a couple people in TRF would even know, maybe.  Or they could have a few unsolicited offers to buy it and same thing.  

There is two if you count St. Clouds Engine plant. Fuck you are DUMB! Zillow?  You are not going to sell one product under the same name dipshit. Just because your momma dropped you regular as a baby does not mean we have to put up with you today. That is a joke and a good one. Way above your head because she dropped you on the top part so you look like a table. 

4 hours ago, mnstang said:

Those people don't know anything and just say things that think could happen.  Then people hear it and repeat it.

People have been saying every year that a new chassis is coming, a new motor is coming.  Every year.  It's always bullshit, these people on the internet don't know anything and just talk.  If cat isn't saying anything or teasing anything, I'll believe it when I see it.  I'd bet anyone there won't be an all new chassis release for 23.5.

Remember back for 20 with the riot leaked pictures?  Everyone was saying 860cc was coming.  One guy said an 880cc is coming and he's even been test riding it for cat.  Next thing you know it's assumed factual that an ,860 is in the works.  The whole thing is bullshit, nobody knows anything.

Some have seen the next gen.

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Would you want a used CTEC 800 off warranty?

Fuck no, I would way rather have a Polaris off warranty which tells a story.

17 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

There is only one factory so if one buys the snow side they have to have a factory. There has been ZERO in Cat is for sale anywhere but in some of your idiot heads. They are making money, cleaning up Jordan's failures and the best part, pissing off the idiots like you in the process. Speculators are a funny bunch. They hedge alot and when they are wrong BITCH about it. Cat is just fine. Selling everything they can produce right now. How is that a bad thing? Cause you want more? I don't think you matter in the real world. 

And Textron will manufacture for anyone that pays.  Whoop de fucking Doo that sleds are made in TRF.  That isn't hard to get around especially when they sell 5 a year.

4 minutes ago, krom said:

They are building less than 1/3 of what they built 5 years ago.
That means profit is way down (I know that you are way to stupid to understand things like fixed expenses, and overhead)  That means money to spend on R&D is way down

Which is super sad.  Filling in with kiddie sleds like the 120, 200 and b-last will not make them profitable either.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

One person in this thread has had their cheese slip off their cracker...

I slid it back on once I realized I was talking to the insane Pootards. You are like the most helmet friendly short bus riding group that has ever been invented. I saw the bus. It said, if you ride a Polaris, you need to get on board. We are here to help! Picture of a drill bit and some drops of blood and brain matter, but that is tomorrow's subject.

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

One person in this thread has had their cheese slip off their cracker...

then it was stepped on multiple times... 

in other news, I think they actually got the message on the gray... and this doesn't look awful.

MY23_ZR_8000_137_ES_ATAC_Orange_profile-

Carole approves...

ArcticBlushingAfricanwilddog-size_restri

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

then it was stepped on multiple times... 

in other news, I think they actually got the message on the gray... and this doesn't look awful.

MY23_ZR_8000_137_ES_ATAC_Orange_profile-

Carole approves...

ArcticBlushingAfricanwilddog-size_restri

I loved my gray sleds, except cleaning the brown exhaust reside off them and the seats always ripping.  

I've been a Cat guy my whole life. Started on a hand-me-down 1972 Kitty Cat. Nothing but Cats and they've been top notch all the way to my last new sled in the form of my 2017 XF 9000.

Then Textron bought them and I took a wait-and-see approach....I don't consider myself naive, but I think I was one of many who thought Textron might just have the cash infusion from a diversified portfolio that could invigorate the brand. Instead we watched as the mostly stellar Procross chassis aged gracefully but VERY rapidly, athletes left in droves (along with their wins and followers), the marketing department vaporized (you get more info from Country Cat or Arcticinsider), and Textron seemingly gutted the factory of the passionate individuals in favor of corporate transplants that know NOTHING about snowmobile culture.

Cat isn't Cat anymore, and since Textron's purchase they've given basically not a single reason to stay.

Edited by Premium
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I loved my gray sleds, except cleaning the brown exhaust reside off them and the seats always ripping.  

What are you a fat ass? Ripping your seat? No matter what color, you have to clean after break in. Did it to both my black pro cross and will p tdd probably do it several on my green RR. Spring thing.

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

There has been ZERO in Cat is for sale anywhere but in some of your idiot heads. 

Who's the real idiot? (I bet you won't be able to grasp the irony.)

Check out Country Cat's inventory:

https://www.countrycat.com/machine-inventory/snowmobile

The pattern of lying continues . . .

14 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

but wait... here's more https://www.snowmobiletrader.com/New-Arctic-Cat-s/snowmobiles-for-sale?type=Snowmobiles|301857&make=Arctic Cat|2315236&condition=N

Textron should have given the Cat faithful some something to work with this year beside new stickers. How about a new instrument cluster or are they sucking the life out of Cat like they did with Polaris. 

The old days of Cat were awesome and I hated the idea of Textron buying Cat. Anyone miss the days of the real Thunder Cat's and big and little ZRT's the old Wildcats and ELT 6000 and 5000 and no EPA to fuck with the motors.  What would it be like with these old motors in the new chassis hell you can include Doo and Polaris and Yamaha also. 

My hope for Cat is someone buys them out from under Textron.  

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Premium said:

Cat isn't Cat anymore, and since Textron's purchase they've given basically not a single reason to stay.

It is a shame.  There may not be a single reason but there's a single person.

Fotolia_256231959_Subscription_Monthly_M.jpg

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Textron should have given the Cat faithful some something to work with this year beside new stickers. How about a new instrument cluster or are they sucking the life out of Cat like they did with Polaris. 

The old days of Cat were awesome and I hated the idea of Textron buying Cat. Anyone miss the days of the real Thunder Cat's and big and little ZRT's the old Wildcats and ELT 6000 and 5000 and no EPA to fuck with the motors.  What would be like with these old motors in the new chassis hell you can include Doo and Polaris and Yamaha also. 

What would it be like?  Slower, that's what.

38 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

Those sleds came in the last week. You think in two they will be available? Fuck! I almost gave you credit. 

19 minutes ago, Badger** said:

The old days of Cat were awesome and I hated the idea of Textron buying Cat. Anyone miss the days of the real Thunder Cat's and big and little ZRT's the old Wildcats and ELT 6000 and 5000 and no EPA to fuck with the motors.  What would it be like with these old motors in the new chassis hell you can include Doo and Polaris and Yamaha also. 

So does the current cluster give everything you need to know and then? You can add Garmin for half the cost of a lesser brand and it is glove tested for you pootards fingers. Just sayin. I have one of there new Garmin gauges and it is AWESOME!

Just now, Badger** said:

None of these new sleds hold a world speed record till you hit the four stokers. 

That's because of the chassis, not the motor.  Putting the old motor in them would make them even slower.  And let's be real the only four strokers with records are all Cats.

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

So does the current cluster give everything you need to know and then? You can add Garmin for half the cost of a lesser brand and it is glove tested for you pootards fingers. Just sayin. I have one of there new Garmin gauges and it is AWESOME!

I drive a Doo 850 FYI. You have to give your customers something or anything to bring in new customer you just can't pump out the same shit year after year.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

What are you a fat ass? Ripping your seat? No matter what color, you have to clean after break in. Did it to both my black pro cross and will p tdd probably do it several on my green RR. Spring thing.

Pretty much ever 2018 RXC ripped, and if it didn't the rider should have bought a LXR.

And when you ran them hard, the exhaust would leave a brown residue behind the outlet and up the side a bit.  

And the brake and clutch/belt dust too...