The 2023 Cat Lineup...

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

As I drove in to work this morning, a GMC pickup drove into the ditch, no ice. Was it you? As I drove by I think he thought he was still moving. All three tires were spinning.  Had a Poo sticker on the back window. Looked like a Pootard.

I've been in Texas for a couple weeks, so not me, and that's the difference between you and I, I would have stopped to help, it's what normal people do. Were you smoking dope with high school kids again and scared to stop? :passing:

9 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I've been in Texas for a couple weeks, so not me, and that's the difference between you and I, I would have stopped to help, it's what normal people do. Were you smoking dope with high school kids again and scared to stop? :passing:

Nothing I could have done with my G6. Called it in. Pootards. You just never know? 

On 3/5/2022 at 6:43 AM, Deephaven said:

No new engine, no new chassis.  BNG and the only saving grace is that Doo and Poo are sold out of their snowchecks by the time Cat opens theirs.

It's kinda like at bar time. The good looking chicks are all spoken for. There's that pig at the end of the bar at bar time and she's your only option....and what the hell....I'll ride a Procross.....there are no ugly women at bar time.....

Edited by Ziemann

Heard a rumor cat is actively reading ramstads posts on here and based off his positive sentiments they have made the decision to not release any 2023s and instead will keep building 2022s

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, wrinkly balls said:

So are they just skipping 23 and going straight to 24?

With the price of oil, vinyl is so expensive they’re skipping all graphics for 2023, and BGN planned for 2023 will now be on the 2024’s :passing:

• Haha 1

Arctic Insider seems to think that the reveal will be next week.  I can’t find anything else online that corroborates that.

Kale said it in the article about his review of the 22 Riot X that he rode last week.  Someone said, sure wish we could see the 23’s and he replied it won’t be long, “middle of the month is only 6 days away”.  

To shamelessly borrow a cliche, the silence truly is deafening at this point, and I’m stumped why they’d be so secretive.  I assumed the dealer meeting happened already.  If it’s this Friday, that might explain why they don’t want to say anything.

When I picked up my 21 Riot in the fall of ‘20, the dealer said Cat had been asking for input on what models dealers wanted to see come back.  I thought that was a positive sign, but then the 60th was kind of a dud.  

There’s a very subtle excitement from people who might know something.  Maybe it’s just trying to put a happy face over a frown.  Maybe it’s a serious poker face when they know Cat’s got something big brewing.  Or, maybe it’s just better graphics.  I hope they finally show their hand soon.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

With the price of oil, vinyl is so expensive they’re skipping all graphics for 2023, and BGN planned for 2023 will now be on the 2024’s :passing:

At least, no grey.  So, they got that going for them.  Maybe they finally used up all the white skis, too.

3 hours ago, wrinkly balls said:

Actually they skipped 22 and went to 23 which is the same as 22 which is fundamentally the same as 2012 with an updated clutch, brake, shocks, and a worse engine.

2 hours ago, p51mstg said:

To shamelessly borrow a cliche, the silence truly is deafening at this point, and I’m stumped why they’d be so secretive.  I assumed the dealer meeting happened already.  If it’s this Friday, that might explain why they don’t want to say anything.

There is nothing to say.  New "chassis" comes out next year, not this year and no increased power for the 2 stroke big bores.

3 hours ago, p51mstg said:

Arctic Insider seems to think that the reveal will be next week.  I can’t find anything else online that corroborates that.

Kale said it in the article about his review of the 22 Riot X that he rode last week.  Someone said, sure wish we could see the 23’s and he replied it won’t be long, “middle of the month is only 6 days away”.  

When I picked up my 21 Riot in the fall of ‘20, the dealer said Cat had been asking for input on what models dealers wanted to see come back.  I thought that was a positive sign, but then the 60th was kind of a dud.  

There’s a very subtle excitement from people who might know something.  Maybe it’s just trying to put a happy face over a frown.  Maybe it’s a serious poker face when they know Cat’s got something big brewing.  Or, maybe it’s just better graphics.  I hope they finally show their hand soon.

I hope Arctic Cat has something new to offer.

It's an indifferent approach if they do have something new.  Polaris and Ski-Doo have both shown their hand at what is offered.  By the time Arctic Cat shows what they have for 2023 both Polaris and Ski-Doo will have their snowcheck programs done.  This now pushes the hand of the Arctic Cat faithful.  Do they move forward and go to Polaris or Ski-Doo or do they wait for either BNG or something new from Arctic Cat.  If they wait and Arctic Cat is just BNG they are to late to change to different brand.  If they wait and Arctic Cat comes out with something new is it what they are looking for.  Risky move.

Edited by Doug

6 hours ago, wrinkly balls said:

If they do anything with 2024 I am guessing it will be similar to what they did with the 2021 sleds when they released them in fall of 2019 before the 2020s shipped. I know a few people that put deposits down on 2021s when they picked up their 2020s. a friend of mine said the cat reps were in trf for training on the 2023 and 2024 snow offerings. He said take it for it is worth. I am sure the bigger dealers like country cat will post screen shots of what comes out on friday after their dealer meeting like they usually do. Cat will probably launch them the following Monday on their website 

You will probably see pictures of them around 1-2pm on social media. The isoc race is also in elk river Minnesota on Saturday. Maybe they will have the 2023 out of site out of mind, in a tent that looks like a racers only thing, like they did last year. 

428E9667-68B1-4551-B80A-E0D1FF421771.jpeg

6 hours ago, Not greg b said:

You will probably see pictures of them around 1-2pm on social media. The isoc race is also in elk river Minnesota on Saturday. Maybe they will have the 2023 out of site out of mind, in a tent that looks like a racers only thing, like they did last year. 

428E9667-68B1-4551-B80A-E0D1FF421771.jpeg

I hope they have new graphics on the can cooZies? 

You can see all the new old iron next week at three different locations.  The local even here is going to be on dirt with 40's near 50 all next week and even a chance of rain.  You have to bring your own sled if you want to ride as cat is yet again, not offering any rides on the new old stuff......

https://www.sharetheridetour.com/

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

You can see all the new old iron next week at three different locations.  The local even here is going to be on dirt with 40's near 50 all next week and even a chance of rain.  You have to bring your own sled if you want to ride as cat is yet again, not offering any rides on the new old stuff......

https://www.sharetheridetour.com/

Ahh shit never mind. They aren’t allowing rides on the new stuff but are taking them

Edited by Not greg b

On 3/8/2022 at 9:22 PM, airflite1 said:

You better go straighten them out Jimmie, they need your Honest and Expert advice over there.😂😂😂  I can see them leaving it in the crate but typically they have 2 weeks to send in the registration for the dealer to receive their incentives.

The program has changed quite a bit from the old days.  Part of the reason pre orders are done through Cat now.  The sale is attached to the dealer after the fact.

The registration and warranty are also done differently.  Last I heard, they needed to be done at the time of ownership.  There were a few warranty claims and incentives paid out on sleds people were riding but not sold on paper.  Companies are not big fans of paying out on items they own.

Things may be different with the late deliveries this year, but I'd be surprised if they allow sleds to transfer ownership and delay the dates.

• Like 2

Anybody recognize the venue for the Polaris presentation?  It looked like the Medina to me, but I may be wrong.  I wonder what Arctic Cat is going to do, as far as a venue goes.  Hockey is winding down, maybe they can get some ice time.  That would be a cool place to put the sleds, pun intended.

1 minute ago, p51mstg said:

Anybody recognize the venue for the Polaris presentation?  It looked like the Medina to me, but I may be wrong.  I wonder what Arctic Cat is going to do, as far as a venue goes.  Hockey is winding down, maybe they can get some ice time.  That would be a cool place to put the sleds, pun intended.

They have Regional High School Basketball tournaments scheduled for the next week, maybe the curling rink will be available. 🥌 

22 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

It will probably be a power point presentation. It will start with how they will improve things for 2023 and most of it won’t actually happen. Then it will have slides of the new stuff. Textron loves power point based meetings and this how they go. 

• Like 1