The 2023 Cat Lineup...

9 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

You do realize most people on here were at HCS when you were pretending to be an Arctic engineer, then when called out claimed to be a tech writer instead, you have a habit of being out there on your claims, in fact it was only recently when caught lying you said you were making things up in an attempt to jack people up, you've been caught in lies so many times is the reason most enjoy jacking with you, I don't think you could tell the truth if your life depended on it. (hey why did you get Banned the last time, did you do another Dupe account)?

Holy shit,,,,wow!!! Most men would be embarrassed to show their face after getting caught in that BS!!! 

12 minutes ago, Legend said:

WTF are you babbling about?

My riding partner spent over $23K on his Boost. All our sleds get pistons around 2,000 miles. Regardless of brand. 

But he doesnt come on forums talking shit making himself look like an idiot......

2000? That's stupid!

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Holy shit,,,,wow!!! Most men would be embarrassed to show their face after getting caught in that BS!!! 

Never, ever said I worked for Cat. Not even in my degree. I do roads and bridges. You obviously bad at reading, but hell,  you ride junk!

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Give it time it will change again.  Maybe Bathroom Engineer next time.

16 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Road engineering tech 🤔 

288019A5-1A49-46BF-9251-27668B99F06A.gif

A little, well a lot more entailed then that. I designed roads that keep you alive! You probably sniff the chemical residue from the asphalt. Your job probably has your tag line, do you want fries with that? Just a hunch. Parents probably help you pay for your sled. Life insurance policy to make back the loss they suffered since graduating from high school. Just spit balling but betting I NAILED IT!

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

2000? That's stupid!

I take you dont take apart engines. You dont measure pistons, cylinders, crankshafts, etc. 

We ride in the mountains. Ive blown an engine miles from the trail in 5 feet of bottomless powder. It took 1.5 days of disassembling that sled so that 3 of us were able to pack it out. 

Everything on the sleds get inspected before every trip. And engines get torn down every 2000 miles. And while some pistons are usable, they all have enough slop to warrant replacement. And yes, most times I notice a performance increase. Tighter fit, better compression, better horsepower. 

10 hours ago, jdsky said:

If April 1st is not a joke that would be the single most idiotic thing Cat could do this year.  Both Poo and Doo snow checks will be closed and everyone that wants to order for next season will already have their deposit down and as everyone already knows, this includes more Cat fans jumping ship.  I highly doubt buyers of Doo and Poo are going to wait and even if both manu's run out of snow checks these are not buyers of anything new coming from textron, specifically a first year unproven anything. 

I do remember the fans crowing about how the November launch and early snow check program was a stroke of pure genius.  It worked so great they are now dead last to the table.  The only hope is there are enough cat fanatics on super old iron that something, anything new with a cat sticker on it could bring them out of the woodwork....

It was sweet when you could buy the new yr cat and  get a trip or 2 in before spring see if you liked it as much as you thought you would and have all summer to spend piles of cash on shit you don't really need on it 

28 minutes ago, Legend said:

I take you dont take apart engines. You dont measure pistons, cylinders, crankshafts, etc. 

We ride in the mountains. Ive blown an engine miles from the trail in 5 feet of bottomless powder. It took 1.5 days of disassembling that sled so that 3 of us were able to pack it out. 

Everything on the sleds get inspected before every trip. And engines get torn down every 2000 miles. And while some pistons are usable, they all have enough slop to warrant replacement. And yes, most times I notice a performance increase. Tighter fit, better compression, better horsepower. 

7-10,000 miles. Trail riding. Sounds better every day.

1 hour ago, Legend said:

As I sit here reading this thread, with Brandon's SOTU on the tv, I am LMAO at which is more stupid..........:justsaying::nicethread:

You! For watching him. See the strings?

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Only when you can't get over a typo. You must be fun to be around at parties. He mis spoke. Fuck him in the Anus! Wish I was not like you, Oh, wait, I am not! Thank the sky!

Typo, lol.  You explained it here clearly.

On 2/22/2022 at 10:13 PM, ZR6000RR said:

When I paid $ 3 grand less, I would say I wont lose. Sled is built btw. Just not picking it up as no point licensing it for the year.  Still will have better resale than any poo built.  Made a grand on my 20. Two years owned.  Would have been more but gave the family discount. Get over being so disgruntled and angered over ones peers better purchases. Learn from them. Small penis boy who likes it deep as it his craving. One last one for you. Biggest Pootard on the globe. 

Made a grand says that it wasn't a typo, but you changing your tune to try to make Cat look better.  You are pathetic.

1 hour ago, p51mstg said:

You don't know what you said, because you didn't go back and read it.  I'm not convinced it was a typo.  Whatever it was, it's okay with me, because it carries no weight in the real world.  Even if nobody else says it, I'm over it.

None of what he says is true.  All made up lies.  Outside of his pussy ass not going over 60 yet this year.  What a pathetic pos.

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Everyone? Never ever said I worked for Cat. You dreamed that up. I am an Engineering Tech which is about roads and bridges. Would love to be with Cat when I retire but my skills are riding, not design. Man you really hold a grudge on being slammed! Grow a pair bud. 

You said you were an engineer at Cat multiple times.  You aren't smart enough to be an engineer and if you are pretending to be someplace you should let us know so we all avoid whatever the hell your dumbass works on.

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Road engineering tech 🤔 

288019A5-1A49-46BF-9251-27668B99F06A.gif

He isn't smart enough to run the broom.

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

A little, well a lot more entailed then that. I designed roads that keep you alive! You probably sniff the chemical residue from the asphalt. Your job probably has your tag line, do you want fries with that? Just a hunch. Parents probably help you pay for your sled. Life insurance policy to make back the loss they suffered since graduating from high school. Just spit balling but betting I NAILED IT!

Please give me a list of roads and bridges you've designed, I want to stay as far away from those as possible

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Everyone knows it wasn't a Typo, I mean looking back on his history, was claiming to be an Arctic engineer a typo, how about the Arctic tech writer, the list goes on and on, those are some serious Typo's. 😂😂😂😂

This could be what he meant when he said that he was an engineer.The Jerk Delivery GIF by Reconnecting Roots

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

Please give me a list of roads and bridges you've designed, I want to stay as far away from those as possible

I would send you down the most safe road possible. I would not want you to get one hair out of place.

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

They only let you operate the hand tamper don’t they? 

As I see things at the moment... if Cat brings nothing new or exciting to the table again for 2023 except BNG'S (anticipated) but brings back the 'good' Snowmaggedon pricing like they did in the past... that may play well into their hands with the value shoppers out there who want a new ride that doesn't begin at $14k even if it's a decade old chassis and skid.    

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

As I see things at the moment... if Cat brings nothing new or exciting to the table again for 2023 except BNG'S (anticipated) but brings back the 'good' Snowmaggedon pricing like they did in the past... that may play well into their hands with the value shoppers out there who want a new ride that doesn't begin at $14k even if it's a decade old chassis and skid.    

That still dominates the competition in Cross Country. I love my decade old 2018. Can't wait for my newer decade old 2022 next fall. 

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

That still dominates the competition in Cross Country. I love my decade old 2018. Can't wait for my newer decade old 2022 next fall. 

I don't understand why, a guy like you who doesn't want to go fast in the first place, keeps referencing any level of racing.  Just dumb to me ... which I guess is normal for you :lol2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I don't understand why, a guy like you who doesn't want to go fast in the first place, keeps referencing any level of racing.  Just dumb to me ... which I guess is normal for you :lol2:

Because it bothers you. Get it now?