The 2023 Cat Lineup...

21 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

It is Core power sports. Even Polaris competes there HSR. You off your meds again?

Is that supposed to mean something??Is it a big deal in your life??? Never heard of it,,,must be HUUUUGGGEEE!!! Like The Soo with Bigfuse!!!! Core powersports :lol::roflcrying:You are 1 funny clown dude :bc:

31 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Just pointing out how the Outdated Cat Pro Cross cant only win, but dominate. Now I suppose it will be the racer. Kind of the off brands excuse. Well they have the budget so what is happening? Need a Turbo or 50 cc's to compete? 

It did not dominate the Soo I500, MIRA or Eagle River
It has not dominated SX since 2018
It does not dominate Adventure Racing
It regularly wins Cross Country races because it is being ridden by the best current XC racer there is

26 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

It is Core power sports. Even Polaris competes there HSR. You off your meds again?

It's COR you dumb cunt.  

see your post below

24 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Maybe use Google before you type. Makes you look like less of an idiot. Just pointing it out there for ya. All Cat race? This guy is Bypolar! God this is so fucking fun!

see your post above

18 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Spelling is not my thing. He got the Gist! 

nor is rational thinking

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Is that supposed to mean something??Is it a big deal in your life??? Never heard of it,,,must be HUUUUGGGEEE!!! Like The Soo with Bigfuse!!!! Core powersports :lol::roflcrying:You are 1 funny clown dude :bc:

Yes it does. As far as Race circuit's go, they are HUGE! What us riders do. We ride Cross Country, trails, etc. That is what they run under. If it is to much for you, it would explain your choice of brand of sled. What a tool you have become. Living under a rock is not the best way to live. But it suits you, I guess. 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It regularly wins Cross Country races because it is being ridden by the best current XC racer there is

It's COR you dumb cunt.  

see your post below

see your post above

nor is rational thinking

C2C lands an elbow from the top rope!!!!!

That’s some serious :owned: right there. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Doug said:

He's known for that.  11K 12K same thing.

Only when you can't get over a typo. You must be fun to be around at parties. He mis spoke. Fuck him in the Anus! Wish I was not like you, Oh, wait, I am not! Thank the sky!

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It's COR you dumb cunt.  

see your post below

see your post above

nor is rational thinking

You are one classy fuck! You like the Cunt word. Why? Woman hate you? 

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

They must race the latest technology advanced sled that Arctic Cat has.  The Blast

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Only when you can't get over a typo. You must be fun to be around at parties. He mis spoke. Fuck him in the Anus! Wish I was not like you, Oh, wait, I am not! Thank the sky!

Dam I thought you had me on ignore.  Knew it won't last.

Edited by Doug

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I felt nothing. He likes the word Cunt is all I got from it. Has to be popular with the ladies.

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

And C2C didn't list that Dan Revering won the COR Pro Final on a Polaris Sunday. :passing:

Edited by airflite1

7 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

And C2C didn't list that Dan Revering won the COR Pro Final on a Polaris Sunday. :passing:

Only because Herf took a fall. If not it would have been 13. from a dated chassis none the less there. I know it is hard to swallow, but it is what it is. Even with all the new plastic Poo put on there sleds, they still cant win, unless the Gods step in. :crybaby2:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You don't know what you said, because you didn't go back and read it.  I'm not convinced it was a typo.  Whatever it was, it's okay with me, because it carries no weight in the real world.  Even if nobody else says it, I'm over it.

Just now, p51mstg said:

You don't know what you said, because you didn't go back and read it.  I'm not convinced it was a typo.  Whatever it was, it's okay with me, because it carries no weight in the real world.  Even if nobody else says it, I'm over it.

If it does not mean anything, then why bring it up? Fuck! The best of Hardcore, most of the worst of Hardcore! If you are perfect, then great. Move on. I am not, but I do ride the best brand! My Dealer sealed that for me. If that is more than you can make out, sleep on it. It will if you use more than two brain cells. You have more than one right?

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Only because Herf took a fall. If not it would have been 13. from a dated chassis none the less there. I know it is hard to swallow, but it is what it is. Even with all the new plastic Poo put on there sleds, they still cant win, unless the Gods step in. :crybaby2:

Considering multiple drivers on Polaris have won this year and only 1 driver on Cat is capable of winning, that is if the old chassis doesn't buck him off, is kind of telling. 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Everyone knows it wasn't a Typo, I mean looking back on his history, was claiming to be an Arctic engineer a typo, how about the Arctic tech writer, the list goes on and on, those are some serious Typo's. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Considering multiple drivers on Polaris have won this year and only 1 driver on Cat is capable of winning, that is if the old chassis doesn't buck him off, is kind of telling. 😂😂😂

Well Dave Brown is with Cat and he won both classes as well. Your story holds no water. I hate when facts get in the way of polaris bullshit.

Just now, airflite1 said:

Everyone knows it wasn't a Typo, I mean looking back on his history, was claiming to be an Arctic engineer a typo, how about the Arctic tech writer, the list goes on and on, those are some serious Typo's. 😂😂😂😂

Everyone? Never ever said I worked for Cat. You dreamed that up. I am an Engineering Tech which is about roads and bridges. Would love to be with Cat when I retire but my skills are riding, not design. Man you really hold a grudge on being slammed! Grow a pair bud. 

1 minute ago, Legend said:

As I sit here reading this thread, with Brandon's SOTU on the tv, I am LMAO at which is more stupid..........:justsaying::nicethread:

Any Polaris rider who paid with taxes over 23,000 for a 1,000 mile motor. Guessing Poo set a limit of like 500 to keep the bleeding to a minimum. Will come back to haunt them. still fun to burn them on stupidity. Name a Poo rider, add it here.

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Everyone? Never ever said I worked for Cat. You dreamed that up. I am an Engineering Tech which is about roads and bridges. Would love to be with Cat when I retire but my skills are riding, not design. Man you really hold a grudge on being slammed! Grow a pair bud. 

You do realize most people on here were at HCS when you were pretending to be an Arctic engineer, then when called out claimed to be a tech writer instead, you have a habit of being out there on your claims, in fact it was only recently when caught lying you said you were making things up in an attempt to jack people up, you've been caught in lies so many times is the reason most enjoy jacking with you, I don't think you could tell the truth if your life depended on it. (hey why did you get Banned the last time, did you do another Dupe account)?

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Everyone? Never ever said I worked for Cat. You dreamed that up. I am an Engineering Tech which is about roads and bridges. Would love to be with Cat when I retire but my skills are riding 

:lol:You just made Joe look smart with that post.

IMG_0273_1_1__Medium_.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Any Polaris rider who paid with taxes over 23,000 for a 1,000 mile motor. Guessing Poo set a limit of like 500 to keep the bleeding to a minimum. Will come back to haunt them. still fun to burn them on stupidity. Name a Poo rider, add it here.

WTF are you babbling about?

My riding partner spent over $23K on his Boost. All our sleds get pistons around 2,000 miles. Regardless of brand. 

But he doesnt come on forums talking shit making himself look like an idiot......