Donald the cunt is still spewing.

I can NOT believe that Joseph Robinette Biden, and Donald John Trump, are the major players today in American politics.

Please God, ANYBODY but these two, we are going down the tubes!!  

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can NOT believe that Joseph Robinette Biden, and Donald John Trump, are the major players today in American politics.

There has never been a more entertaining time in American politics. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well the first is the only player for the next 3 years and should be the focus, but as usual you have the  hacks,..hence the OP's thread

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Polaris550 for President!!!  

• Like 1

I think one of the worst things I've seen, was the THOUSANDS of Haitian men pouring over the border. 

Haiti is loaded with diseases. 

This is a fukkin abomination. By any measure, of any political party, this is a nightmare by its very nature. 

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think one of the worst things I've seen, was the THOUSANDS of Haitian men pouring over the border. 

Haiti is loaded with diseases. 

This is a fukkin abomination. By any measure, of any political party, this is a nightmare by its very nature. 

put forth your political genius and declare your are a canidate for president, take your ownage to the next level:saluting:

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

put forth your political genius and declare your are a canidate for president, take your ownage to the next level:saluting:

You gotta admit the Presidential debate would be awesome!! Imagine the look on Biden's face when 550 yells "YOU JUST GOT OWNED TO THE MAXIMUM MAX!!!" or "How do you like my special pudding Trump!!!" When Wallace tries to cut him off 550 tells him to"TAKE IT TO PM'S!!!!!" :roflcrying: Ratings through da roof!!!!

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, HSR said:

You gotta admit the Presidential debate would be awesome!! Imagine the look on Biden's face when 550 yells "YOU JUST GOT OWNED TO THE MAXIMUM MAX!!!" or "How do you like my special pudding Trump!!!" When Wallace tries to cut him off 550 tells him to"TAKE IT TO PM'S!!!!!" :roflcrying: Ratings through da roof!!!!

or when he asks Bidumb how much is his TNW:lol:

• Haha 2