The only 2 sleds anyone is talking about...

Anler

The new cat 800 looks good,we will have to see if they have the problems worked out. I'm just to young to look at a 4 stroke. The 850 has great midrange improvement . Other than that,it's just another 800 Etech Rev.:bc:

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The new cat 800 looks good,we will have to see if they have the problems worked out. I'm just to young to look at a 4 stroke. The 850 has great midrange improvement . Other than that,it's just another 800 Etech Rev.:bc:

The Cat 800 is still in the procross. The skidoo is in a new chassis and the yamaha is way cooler than the Thundercat. Not just another etec Rev... :bc: 

20 minutes ago, Dave said:

The Lesters are a fucking joke....Id listen to Vince before Id take their opinions.

Pffft! If Vince was the authority on snowmobile tech the F7 would still be the pinnacle of technology and innovation. 

And how serious can you take Ben when for years everything 2 stroke was massive faggotry. 1st the Jesus sled was the holy grail of sleds, Then a Nytro. Now its a 2 stroke Polaris. Yeah the Lesters are a joke... Depends what company they are in. :lol:

25 minutes ago, Dave said:

The Lesters are a fucking joke....Id listen to Vince before Id take their opinions.

I like their show because I think it's well done with good cinematography.  But their credibility was lost with me a long time ago.  Anybody that is picking their sled based on magazine reviews needs to be one of two things 1.) new to the sport or/and 2.) mentally challenged.

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I like their show because I think it's well done with good cinematography.  But their credibility was lost with me a long time ago.  Anybody that is picking their sled based on magazine reviews needs to be one of two things 1.) new to the sport or/and 2.) mentally challenged.

I agree there show is well done...but I preferred the old crew with John and Jeff. :bc:

I get my info from a bud who owns two dealers that sell three of the 4 brands. I ride with a guy that sells two of the 4 brands at a very large dealer in Wis. Snow Tech owns a place down the road from me in the UP.  The stuff I read on the web is laughable. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

The new doo has some bulkhead issues. Failing under fairly modest impacts. Never heard anything bad about the Sidewinder yet 

Sidewinders are like fat chicks ? If they drop some weight,I would consider riding one.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Sidewinders are like fat chicks ? If they drop some weight,I would consider riding one.

At least they look good. I'm driving a 2010 1100 turbo. It's like taking the fat and ugly chick home from the bar only to find out she's a good fuck but you're embarrassed to take it out in public  :lmao:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

At least they look good. I'm driving a 2010 1100 turbo. It's like taking the fat and ugly chick home from the bar only to find out she's a good fuck but you're embarrassed to take it out in public  :lmao:

I was riding my buddies 2010 1100T a few weekends ago .......what a nice trail chassis. That said I had all I could do to keep up with him when he was riding my sled and he said he was just riding along. He also said he was working his ass off to keep up with me when I was riding my sled and I never pushed hard once. New polaris is a hell of a chassis 

Edited by f7ben

44 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

or the bar is closed and non of your buddy's are there to see it. then in the words of the Dice man. Hay baby I got fudge Hershey's chocolate kisses were talking Haagen dazs baby what do u say       

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was riding my buddies 2010 1100T a few weekends ago .......what a nice trail chassis. That said I had all I could do to keep up with him when he was riding my sled and he said he was just riding along. He also said he was working his ass off to keep up with me when I was riding my sled and I never pushed hard once. New polaris is a hell of a chassis 

I know I enjoyed torturing you about riding a 600 but that's just the prick in me :bc: I'm actually thinking of either a 600 or 800 Poo next year 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

or the bar is closed and non of your buddy's are there to see it. then in the words of the Dice man. Hay baby I got fudge Hershey's chocolate kisses were talking Haagen dazs baby what do u say       

My line was always I GOT JELLY DOUGHNUTS  :bc:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

I know I enjoyed torturing you about riding a 600 but that's just the prick in me :bc: I'm actually thinking of either a 600 or 800 Poo next year 

He doesn't have a 600 :lol:  he pulled a fast one. 

50 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No ones fucked it. No ones even talked to it. But I'm gonna make her mine! :lol: 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Edmo said:

No ones fucked it. No ones even talked to it. But I'm gonna make her mine! :lol: 

that CD rocks.

I dug it out from deep in the CD collection for my last trip up to WI . had not played it in 15 yrs but still knew every line lol good shit or it could have been the hash no it is a great CD