2022 XCR 136 650 First Impression

A05GSHO

On 4/19/2022 at 11:07 PM, Not greg b said:

Smaller bore sleds have never been more fuel efficient than their bigger brothers.  It’s a myth made up by people that ride them slow. 

Definitely noticed that on cats - 600s and 800s in our group are all nearly the same on gas.

On 4/25/2022 at 5:29 PM, wrinkly balls said:

My brodder, a long time cat guy, snow checked a 650 and wants to know if he can run ctech 2 oil in his new sled when it arrives in fall? He has three jugs left over from last year and doesn't want to buy the polaris oil until he has to.

Gym is pretty certain this brodder character is being cheap.  Gym runs the oil his manufacturer suggests.  

• Haha 1

On 4/25/2022 at 5:29 PM, wrinkly balls said:

My brodder, a long time cat guy, snow checked a 650 and wants to know if he can run ctech 2 oil in his new sled when it arrives in fall? He has three jugs left over from last year and doesn't want to buy the polaris oil until he has to.

I wouldn't have any concern running the C-tec oil.  It meets the standards as a synthetic oil so it shouldn't be an issue at all.

If he's nervous, it shouldn't be difficult to sell the Cat oil and go with OEM ... but no way would I view that as necessary.

• Thanks 1