When it comes to top end Cat is still King but not by much!

Real world the cat runs a dirty train on the Mach after 80 mph though.  Just drive both and there’s a considerable difference in power once you’re moving 

none of these new chassis are great for top speed. The cat just gets there quicker 

12 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

That is real world. 

The mach is slow. The other 900Rs are not.

You paid more for less.

YOU GOT FUCKED! 👍

Well it’s ski doo so. Best marketing, mediocre sled. Done with ski doo 

On 1/29/2022 at 7:57 AM, GreenStreak said:

Sleds are both stock no studs no clutching no nothing....

The Doo had a 1.5 inch track that’s an issue. Skidoo also clearly setup the mach to be its top speed sled and even with the track disadvantage it was two mph slower. 

A4CDA375-EB9E-4A32-9378-A36A82515399.png

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Well yeah. It was a doo

You’re clueless, I owned the higest quality sleds from 98 to 2012 multiple yamahas. The 2019 sidewinder which is a procross was night and day better than my 2012 cat because Yamaha changed the way cat builds sleds. Even with the improvement yamaha made in the manufacturing process the sidewinder is a pile of shit. 

Both my 850’s are on par with a Yamaha fit and finish build quality wise. The parts they use are top on the line as well. There’s no comparison when you put a Doo next to a cat/yamaha right now. 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re clueless, I owned the higest quality sleds from 98 to 2012 multiple yamahas. The 2019 sidewinder which is a procross was night and day better than my 2012 cat because Yamaha changed the way cat builds sleds. Even with the improvement yamaha made in the manufacturing process the sidewinder is a pile of shit. 

Both my 850’s are on par with a Yamaha fit and finish build quality wise. The parts they use are top on the line as well. There’s no comparison when you put a Doo next to a cat/yamaha right now. 

Not really I’ve bought new doos and cats. My cats were good. I had some real garbage doos

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Not really I’ve bought new doos and cats. My cats were good. I had some real garbage doos

I’ve owned doo’s since 2013 with the one yamacat. Been riding since 97. Doo has come a long way from they released the first REV. They’ve built that platform better better and better. 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’ve owned doo’s since 2013 with the one yamacat. Been riding since 97. Doo has come a long way from they released the first REV. They’ve built that platform better better and better. 

Well I’d hope they’ve improved since they released the chassis in 08. What a pile of dogshit those were 

The only way to compare is look at the list of required shit you have to do to either one to make it trail reliable.  The thunder winder has a long list of things that need to be done to it.  Everyone that has one knows it and most do it so they don't get left stranded with something like a blown chain case.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

You should love it then.  Resonates with your life.

You mean equal out the awesomeness with boredom? Perhaps you need a thundercat then. Same thing just the other way