59 Republicans Behind Fake Electors Could Face Prison

Yeah those fake negro votes……

January 27, 2022 at 10:01 am EST By Taegan Goddard 53 Comments 

https://politicalwire.com/2022/01/27/59-republicans-behind-fake-electors-could-face-prison/ 

"SNIP...... 

“Dozens of local and state Republican leaders who showed their loyalty to Donald Trump by casting fake electoral votes for him a year ago may now face prison time in return for that devotion,” the HuffPost reports. 

“Because as the House select committee investigating the U.S. Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021, starts to look into the origins of the scheme to send ‘alternate’ ballots to Congress from states narrowly won by Joe Biden, the 59 ersatz Trump electors who claimed to be “duly elected and qualified” could face federal charges ranging from election fraud to mail fraud, in addition to a range of state-level charges.” 

23 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I wonder why the mainstream media is not talking about this? Can you say it was unanimously voted in. 

272830811_5185486818130524_779963754867941017_n.jpg

Because it’s fake you moron.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/27/politics/fact-check-gateway-pundit-wisconsin-electors-2020-biden/index.html

Edited by Mainecat

57 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

That's not what my HS friend says, demarcate Wisconsin State Senator Jon Erpenbach he has never BS me I helped him get his start. You cum guzzler CNN watching fucking cock sucker.  

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Badger** said:

That's not what my HS friend says, demarcate Wisconsin State Senator Jon Erpenbach he has never BS me I helped him get his start. You cum guzzler CNN watching fucking cock sucker.  

Nice talk. I handed your ass to you. 

44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nice talk. I handed your ass to you. 

You fucking stupid llibatard  you don't even understand if was up to the Democrat's their would be no snowmobiling boating hunting fishing, everything this website stands for.  

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Badger** said:

You fucking stupid llibatard  you don't even understand if was up to the Democrat's their would be no snowmobiling boating hunting fishing, everything this website stands for.  

Yeah that’s it cause democrats don't own sleds, boats, hunt, fish or own trucks.

You are a idiot wrapped in a moron.

Back on topic…….The January 6 Select Committee has issued subpoenas for 14 Republicans from seven states who served on bogus slates of Trump electors in 2020 as part of the Trump campaign's scheme to subvert the Electoral College.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/28/politics/committee-subpoenas-14-republicans/index.html

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah that’s it cause democrats don't own sleds, boats, hunt, fish or own trucks.

You are a idiot wrapped in a moron.

Very few and almost zero "progressives " you know the idiots who took control of your party. A party that 35th president would not even be allowed in any more 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Back on topic…….The January 6 Select Committee has issued subpoenas for 14 Republicans from seven states who served on bogus slates of Trump electors in 2020 as part of the Trump campaign's scheme to subvert the Electoral College.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/28/politics/committee-subpoenas-14-republicans/index.html

Is one of them the guy with the viking hat? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

There is a local that is caught up in this believe...80 year old plumbing contractor John Haggard...I read an article in the local paper and it sounds like he has zero fucks to give over the whole thing.😂