Maybe we need flood control?

Bontz

Using the "Unread Content" ... there's one person who seems to feel the need to post anything he can to get attention/trolling upon his return.  JFC dude ... you've got 10 posts showing up on the page, and half of them are the same shit you were posting prior to your van adventure.  Get a f'ing life :lol2:

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Using the "Unread Content" ... there's one person who seems to feel the need to post anything he can to get attention/trolling upon his return.  JFC dude ... you've got 10 posts showing up on the page, and half of them are the same shit you were posting prior to your van adventure.  Get a f'ing life :lol2:

Yep, same shit from 4 months ago.  I don't know if he even realizes it.  Either that or he gets some kind of kickback from the links.   Probably needs the money after the van adventure......

Oh, I'm sure he realizes it ... he's another one of those attention whores / trolling douches.  But to the point of what I was getting at (and just like @Cat45 mentions, I also scroll by his posts more often than not) .. this is what the "Unread Content" looks like:
image.png.bd1b98d7d585303e7a73dae384db9af6.png

image.thumb.png.453f07947ba4d6f09fc6809636ddcb9b.png

image.png.401ff7b73de2009b4ac272300e3402cb.png

image.png.73ad3cc69952d66d9f05a3bfd42ed6f6.png

image.thumb.png.542fe207ba3f67064f3b17a93c22b9ac.png

image.thumb.png.48316f86df2cb5db6c3eefc7019f7ce0.png

image.png

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Oh, I'm sure he realizes it ... he's another one of those attention whores / trolling douches.  But to the point of what I was getting at (and just like @Cat45 mentions, I also scroll by his posts more often than not) .. this is what the "Unread Content" looks like:
image.png.bd1b98d7d585303e7a73dae384db9af6.png

image.thumb.png.453f07947ba4d6f09fc6809636ddcb9b.png

image.png.401ff7b73de2009b4ac272300e3402cb.png

image.png.73ad3cc69952d66d9f05a3bfd42ed6f6.png

image.thumb.png.542fe207ba3f67064f3b17a93c22b9ac.png

image.thumb.png.48316f86df2cb5db6c3eefc7019f7ce0.png

image.png

Yet…..look at the attention whore. Starts his own thread….lmao

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yet…..look at the attention whore. Starts his own thread….lmao

Ah yes ... the other attention whore has spoken!! :lol2:  Trolls doing their thing!

How pathetic do you two have to be, being retired and having anything you could possibly want to do at your disposal ... but spending your days trolling a forum.  Wow - that's every retiree's dream, I'm certain of it :handjob:

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Ah yes ... the other attention whore has spoken!! :lol2:  Trolls doing their thing!

How pathetic do you two have to be, being retired and having anything you could possibly want to do at your disposal ... but spending your days trolling a forum.  Wow - that's every retiree's dream, I'm certain of it :handjob:

HSR hit by friendly fire :gun::lol:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

ohhhhh, the butt hurt.