BLM, oh wait

• Gold Member

Lets Burn Nashville to the ground! 

Im gonna loot the Nike store I need new shoes , that will show those Pigs not to kill innocent Black I mean White Men. :whistle:

But seriously a box cutter? Why not tase the Dude immediately? 

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Lets Burn Nashville to the ground! 

Im gonna loot the Nike store I need new shoes , that will show those Pigs not to kill innocent Black I mean White Men. :whistle:

But seriously a box cutter? Why not tase the Dude immediately? 

If you watch the video he acted like he pulled at gun and aimed it.  Now I will say it never should have gotten to that point.  His ass should have been tazed or a cold bean bags to the nuts.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Doorider said:

If you watch the video he acted like he pulled at gun and aimed it.  Now I will say it never should have gotten to that point.  His ass should have been tazed or a cold bean bags to the nuts.  

Yeah I dont feel bad for idiots that test the Cops, playing in your pockets with Guns aimed at You is basically suicide..People should know this by now....but He obviously wasnt mentally stable id assume. 

Edited by EvilBird

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Nope. Entitled white guy. Deserved it. 

Every pos who attempts to flee or pull a weapon deserves it . Race only matters if they are black .

Unless of course it is a full street of people and a 4yr old black kid gets shot in her yard . Then no one saw nothing . Funny how phone cams  quit working when a cop is not the one doing the shooting . 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Every pos who attempts to flee or pull a weapon deserves it . Race only matters if they are black .

Unless of course it is a full street of people and a 4yr old black kid gets shot in her yard . Then no one saw nothing . Funny how phone cams  quit working when a cop is not the one doing the shooting . 

End of thread.