No covid for me.

• Platinum Contributing Member

2 year update, no jab, finally tested positive for covid Monday, had a headache, stuffy nose, and a 101* temp for 18 hours..By Tuesday afternoon was fine..

Whew..That was a close one. I'm lucky to be alive..

:lol:

IMG_20220419_123955392.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

2 year update, no jab, finally tested positive for covid Monday, had a headache, stuffy nose, and a 101* temp for 18 hours..By Tuesday afternoon was fine..

Sounds like you cheated death. I still have no side effects from not getting the trump shots.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Sounds like you cheated death. I still have no side effects from not getting the trump shots.

It was close for sure, a bowl of home made chicken soup and a grilled cheese saved my life..Thanking my lucky stars

• Haha 3

Welp, my double vaxed and boosted GF has COVID now too. Having exactly the same symptoms as me, about 12 hours into it, she is feeling better than last night already, she should be pretty much over it this evening..Same as me, about 18 hours

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

On 4/21/2022 at 5:49 PM, Rigid1 said:

The pneumonia is what did me in.... I'm pretty sure I had the Delta variant. Subsequent variants seem to have gotten weaker and continue to get weaker

Glad it was no big deal for you....

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The pneumonia is what did me in.... I'm pretty sure I had the Delta variant. Subsequent variants seem to have gotten weaker and continue to get weaker

Glad it was no big deal for you....

If I'm correct, pneumonia is not COVID-19??

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

If I'm correct, pneumonia is not COVID-19??

Very common with covid.....they even call it covid pneumonia. Diagnosed with a chest xray

..https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210112/research-reveals-why-covid-pneumonia-is-more-deadly

The pneumonia part is what messed me up, the covid itself was nothing... 4 months later and I still get winded after exertion...... pretty sure that's from the pneumonia unless I actually have long covid.

The steroids for pneumonia or possibly covid itself made me hallucinate....I was walking around the creek in my backyard 6 inches deep with water with just sneakers on and it was only 20 degrees out I had no worry in the world.... no jacket on no nothing LOL.... that's when the wife called the Rescue Squad and they took me away I was in the hospital for 5 days. Had some seizures in the hospital probably from the steroids too...... never had any seizures prior or any history of epilepsy in our family. Still on some anti-seizure medication and have to see a neurologist every couple months for 6 months to.make sure they dont recur.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold Member
On 4/21/2022 at 5:49 PM, Rigid1 said:

Congratulations!! You achieved what only a mere 98%+ of covid sufferers did. You are in one exclusive club my friend!!  :bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1