No covid for me.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Every family member of mine got it. I walked into a covid infirmary over New Years and Christmas. 10Ā people including grandsons down for the count. Thankfully everyone is better. Me? Not even a sniffle. šŸ¤©

I believeĀ that makes you an underachiever in this forum??? I think all the cool kids are getting it,,,or claiming they have it:thumbsup:.

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Every family member of mine got it. I walked into a covid infirmary over New Years and Christmas. 10Ā people including grandsons down for the count. Thankfully everyone is better. Me? Not even a sniffle. šŸ¤©

x2

On 1/27/2022 at 2:58 PM, spin_dry said:

I have been around people with covid many times now . Even at a party . Still no sniffels.Ā 

I truly believe some people are just more prone to get it I know people on there 3rd round of this shit .Ā 

I wouldnā€™t get too cocky about it. Ā I was around so many people that were contagious Ā before I got it. Ā  I thought for sure I was immune. You never know how it will effect you until you actually get it.Ā 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I wouldnā€™t get too cocky about it. Ā I was around so many people that were contagious Ā before I got it. Ā  I thought for sure I was immune. You never know how it will effect you until you actually get it.Ā 

Bingo.Ā 

My Buddy's whole house had it about 4 weeks back except His 8 year old Son. ...well guess what now last night his Son tested positive for it and is pretty sick yet everyone else is now fine.Ā 

Nothing makes sense with this shit.Ā 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/27/2022 at 2:58 PM, spin_dry said:

Lived my life completely normal since June 2020 and have yet to get it.Ā  Both my kids and basically almost everyone we are close with has had it.Ā Ā 

On 1/27/2022 at 5:24 PM, spin_dry said:

The chuckĀ Norris of covid.Ā 

Hoe did you get in to a covid infirmary? If you are going to lie at least try for reality . Unless 1 was getting last rights you were not getting in that room . Not even closeĀ 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Got it for Christmas....wasn't bad at all til IĀ developed pneumonia. Then had a reaction to the steroids they gave me....had hallucinations and seizures and was in hospital for 5 days. Not supposed to drive for 6 months seizure free but that hasn't worked out too well for me and Im driving anyway. My seizures were not the type where you convulse. So Im not too worried and haven't had any since the initial ones in hospital.

13 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Got it for Christmas....wasn't bad at all til IĀ developed pneumonia. Then had a reaction to the steroids they gave me....had hallucinations and seizures and was in hospital for 5 days. Not supposed to drive for 6 months seizure free but that hasn't worked out too well for me and Im driving anyway. My seizures were not the type where you convulse. So Im not too worried and haven't had any since the initial ones in hospital.

Holy shit, glad you pulled through.Ā 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
20 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

My Son aquired pneumonia in 2019 and was hospitalized for a month. 2 surgeries later (lungs drained/chest tube)Ā and he pulled thru thank god.Ā Scary shit for sure. Glad you are on the mend. Drugs affect everyone so different, crazy a steroid would give you seizures

• Like 1

On 2/2/2022 at 12:06 AM, Ez ryder said:

Hoe did you get in to a covid infirmary? If you are going to lie at least try for reality . Unless 1 was getting last rights you were not getting in that room . Not even closeĀ 

It just has to sound good, make him sound smart, truth has no relevance in the majority of his posts...:lol:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...