Best band ever.

I don’t know 

26 minutes ago, pjameven said:

Not sure they are the best ever, but they fucking rock!

Right on!  

When my son was working for me.  We came pulling into the driveway and “Sober” came on. We gave each other the nod,  cranked it on full blast, and rocked out to it.  Pretty good father and son moment. :lol:

• Like 2

• Gold Member

Had to look what I had for tool albums ...only thing I got is this one . 10,0000 days.

They did make dope album covers. 

25 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I remember my dad getting the aenima  cd and it having a bunch of hologram eyes on it and thinking it was cool. I wasn’t allowed to listen to it I was 8 or 9 at the time. I ended up sneaking a listen to it though 😂  Good band 👍 

20220126_184506.jpg

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Snake said:

Raw, unequaled talent.....

best band live hands down, being out of Toronto the played Rochester NY every year 1st time I saw them was their Farewell to Kings tour, saw them multiple times over the years and never disappointed sadly I missed their last tour, RIP Neil

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

best band live hands down, being out of Toronto the played Rochester NY every year 1st time I saw them was their Farewell to Kings tour, saw them multiple times over the years and never disappointed sadly I missed their last tour, RIP Neil

Saw them live before their first album was ever released...Their original label was based at the time in Chicago...They brought them here for a promo concert in Oak Brook,il...Very Very Raw sounding band then...John Rutsey swingin the sticks...

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Had to look what I had for tool albums ...only thing I got is this one . 10,0000 days.

They did make dope album covers. 

20220126_184506.jpg

Nice that’s 10k days album right? I only owned a handful of cds myself I used Napster and limewire to get most my music back in the day. I’ll have to see if my dad still has that cd next time I’m up there. That’s one thing you don’t get when you get music online the cool album covers and little notes and stuff inside.

• Like 1

I remember when I sorted at Ford I the 90s and 00s and tool was on every radio in the shop. No escape.  Made me crazy, it never ended. Probably why I don't care for them now. I don't have  fav or best band..but I do have a lot of them for different reasons 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Rush played at our high school and a big riot broke out. A cop car was flipped over and it was a crazy night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Every time I hear a Rush song I wonder how three guys could sound like six.  They were like that live, too.  Neil was a machine, his drum solos were unbelievable.  

1st time I saw them I was blown away by how they could reproduce a song live on stage from an album I was hooked at that point