Kamala Harris to the Supreme Court

20 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

She is completely unqualified but I guess it doesn't matter. She would do less damage in the SC.

Every democrat I know says the only qualification is sex and race.  Isn't is ironic that the party who constantly rips on racism and sexism is the very party that chooses race and sex as major qualifications for this?

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Highmark said:

Kill 2 birds with one stone.   Get a black woman on the SC and replace a horrible VP. 

She would be the perfect puppet and prob drive the rest of the judges off the bench after just a week of having to sit in a room with her 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’m not sure where the race to the bottom began, but it sure didn’t start with Biden/Kamala. I can hardly wait to see the next winner of the American popularity contest. :lol: 

He'll Kamala was never even a qualifying contender in the popularity contest but she did check a neded box and was the only person they could find that could make Joe look like the smartest person on the stage 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

He'll Kamala was never even a qualifying contender in the popularity contest but she did check a neded box and was the only person they could find that could make Joe look like the smartest person on the stage 

Trump gave us Biden. 

31 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong........ 81 million (allegedly) stupid fucking voters did because libtwats are so hung up on emotion rather than results. 

That’s your opinion. The fact remains that 81 million people found trump to be a detestable human being. Those that voted for him enjoy assholes running their lives. 

49 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s your opinion. The fact remains that 81 million people found trump to be a detestable human being. Those that voted for him enjoy assholes running their lives. 

It's a fact, 81 million voters were stupid enough to vote for an even more detestable asshole like Biden who hasn't accomplished anything in his 40+ in politics. I hope all them stupid voters are feeling the pain now. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It's a fact, 81 million voters were stupid enough to vote for an even more detestable asshole like Biden who hasn't accomplished anything in his 40+ in politics. I hope all them stupid voters are feeling the pain now. 

My life is great. Sorry about yours. 

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

My life is great. Sorry about yours. 

That's weak if that's what you got from that. My life couldn't be better and as a bonus, I'm still married and have a full head of hair. :lmao:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That's weak if that's what you got from that. My life couldn't be better and as a bonus, I'm still married and have a full head of hair. :lmao:

If that’s what you base a satisfying life on, I’m doubly sorry for you. But you’re still young and have time to figure it out. 

35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If that’s what you base a satisfying life on, I’m doubly sorry for you. But you’re still young and have time to figure it out. 

Don't be sorry for me, be sorry for yourself, because being happily married makes for a great life actually.......sorry about your luck.  Oh I almost forgot.......you're still young, you'll figure it out. :lmao:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

ThpinnyVan is going to die broke and alone but that’s his choice. He tries to pretend he’s happy about it though. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

ThpinnyVan is going to die broke and alone but that’s his choice. He tries to pretend he’s happy about it though. 

Dying broke is an absolute must. And the concept of “being alone” is a given. 

We are all alone, born alone, die alone, and—in spite of True Romance magazines—we shall all someday look back on our lives and see that, in spite of our company, we were alone the whole way. I do not say lonely—at least, not all the time—but essentially, and finally, alone. This is what makes your self-respect so important, and I don't see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness.