Why are Americans choosing to quit their jobs in record numbers?

• Advertising Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The restaurant owners using taxpayers to fund their bottom lines by using super below minimum wages, no benefit part time employees for decades? Their employees smartened up and got full time jobs with better pay and benefits.

Now who could fill those restaurant jobs?……..Mmmmmmm I wonder.

lol....its the restaurant owners.....that's the reason.....:fishing:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dsupercat said:

You should start your own business and pay all your employees twice of what others are paying.  Also offer them pensions, free health care and 3 months off a year.  Also make sure that you only buy products from mom and pop shops never any major chain stores.  See how long you last.  Duh!

Mom and pop stores are dying. The real money is selling products through Amazon. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The restaurant owners using taxpayers to fund their bottom lines by using super below minimum wages, no benefit part time employees for decades? Their employees smartened up and got full time jobs with better pay and benefits.

Now who could fill those restaurant jobs?……..Mmmmmmm I wonder.

That would again be liberal legislation byproduct.  It was never govenments job to provide health insurance.  Fyi a decent server can make a fuck load more than min wage but only a fool would put that green money on the table on there 1099 when it would affect the govenment handouts . 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Same shit same person.  Leaves for a few months, then gets hooked on the same shit when he comes back.

To lefties it is their religion...regurgitate the same nonsense over and over. Somehow it makes them feel good. 

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

To lefties it is their religion...regurgitate the same nonsense over and over. Somehow it makes them feel good. 

COVID opened up a whole new set of business models for companies large and small. The remote worker is a new a permanent piece of the American workforce. There’s no doubt a dark side to movement, but it’s here to stay.  

• Gold Member

I dont even know how anyone can watch that or any 60 minutes episode nowadays for more than a minute or two.....

Only some of the older Generation still actually sit down at their Television and watch that garbage and think its good. They know their audience thats for sure :lol: my Mom is one of them. 

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

COVID opened up a whole new set of business models for companies large and small. The remote worker is a new a permanent piece of the American workforce. There’s no doubt a dark side to movement, but it’s here to stay.  

I agree ....and all on purpose.  

When Amazon and Wal Mart get to stay open but small business forced into closing...its all by design 

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Damn good plan if that’s true. 

Working from home is great until it isnt. 

Interactions with people face to face is beneficial to Humans. So is exercise, and for some thats just putting something other than your pajamas on to go to work, having to walk to and from a Bus, Car, train etc. Otherwise these fat fucks never move. 

Its not normal to work at home and only interact with co workers via Email, phone , or skype. I saw a difference just in my kids when they had remote learning. It fucks people up. Not a good thing for society one bit. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Interactions with people face to face is beneficial to Humans. So is exercise, and for some thats just putting something other than your pajamas on to go to work, having to walk to and from a Bus, Car, train etc. Otherwise these fat fucks never move. 

Its not normal to work at home and only interact with co workers via Email, phone , or skype. I saw a difference just in my kids when they had remote learning. It fucks people up. Not a good thing for society one bit. 

If society survived the early days of the industrial revolution, it’ll be just fine with this transition. 

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Soon they will cut benefits out of the work at home pay package, in some cases it's already begun.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If society survived the early days of the industrial revolution, it’ll be just fine with this transition. 

Not even close to the same but I hope you are right..

These teenage kids nowadays already cant look you in the eye when they talk to you or have no idea what to do when confronted in real life.  all from internet and phone life......throw in more internet and isolation thru workforce and it only gets worse.....

And this is coming from a 36 year old with 3 kids. 

You obviously enjoy living life isolated and alone but sorry it aint how Humans are designed to be. We are social animals. 

Edited by EvilBird

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Not even close to the same but I hope you are right..

These teenage kids nowadays already cant look you in the eye when they talk to you or have no idea what to do when confronted in real life.  all from internet and phone life......throw in more internet and isolation thru workforce and it only gets worse.....

And this is coming from a 36 year old with 3 kids. 

You obviously enjoy living life isolated and alone but sorry it aint how Humans are designed to be. We are social animals. 

I’m a hybrid. I worked in a people intensive profession with a lot of family involvement in my personal life. At the same time I can spend two weeks alone in Moab and be blissful. I do agree, there are people who’s entire social existence is at work. For them the isolation could begin to create some disturbance. For the majority of individuals, work isn’t their life. There’s also a segment of the population who are more productive when left alone. Like I said, there’s a dark side to this as well. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

If your job can be done 100% from home it can be done from India or the next 3rd world shithole it becomes popular to outsource to. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EvilBird said:

This is right on.  I see and get to experience that all the time now.  Good post.

• Thanks 1