Well Rogan is done. He will never survive this

Rod

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Like these guys…..Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Michael Savage, Larry Elder, Bill O'Reilly and Oliver North……..all has bens.

Lmfao well let's see rush has a show for over 35 yrs think he started in syndication in 84 

Glen Beck went in to syndication in 02 then to CNN still has a pay to listen show with a huge following 

Larry Elder was in syndication from 1993 to 2014 that is 22 yrs 

Savage started syndication in 1995 switched to west wood 1 in 2012 and still has a show making more in a year than you made in your last 5 working 

Need I continue showing you what a fucking fool you are ? 

Let's assume none of these guys had a show for the last 5 yrs( but they do) under your premises Joe still has about 25yrs of popularity.  

FAILED again nothing new for you I guess 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Like these guys…..Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Michael Savage, Larry Elder, Bill O'Reilly and Oliver North……..all has bens.

Remember when sexual predator Al Franken and Err Amerika was To put rush Limbaugh out of business and all they  accomplished was putting a boys and girls club out of business.? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Remember when sexual predator Al Franken and Err Amerika was To put rush Limbaugh out of business and all they  accomplished was putting a boys and girls club out of business.? 

I do good times . Old al what a worthless pos . 

I really enjoy both Young and Rogan and I'll continue to do so. While I think Rogan does peddle a lot of bullshit surrounding the vaccines (among other things), he still has tons of other interesting stuff and guests. I find it easy to apply the bullshit filter. I applaud Young for sticking to his beliefs and not allowing the almighty dollar to rule his life. He has $200 million of wealth and recently sold part of his catalog for a cool $150m. He'll get a huge bump in play over on Apple. The Neal Young haters are funny idiots. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's bullshit like this that makes me happy I still bought CDs and kept albums...

I would bet over 1/2 of Neal's fans have zero idea what spotify even is or any idea how to Bluetooth it to a speaker from there flip phone . Of that 1/2 I bet over 1/4 of them still have a vcr flashing 12:00 someplace in the house 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I would bet over 1/2 of Neal's fans have zero idea what spotify even is or any idea how to Bluetooth it to a speaker from there flip phone . Of that 1/2 I bet over 1/4 of them still have a vcr flashing 12:00 someplace in the house 

They're not on Facebook and Instagram either. How dare they. :lol: 

On 1/27/2022 at 7:18 AM, EvilBird said:

I never really liked His stuff anyway because Im a big Skynyrd fan and im one of those fans that holds grudges lol:groin:

Did you know that Young apologized for his wording in Southern man after Skynyrd released Sweet home Alabama? Sounds like they made amends. :bc:

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/neil-young-lynyrd-skynyrd-feud-sweet-home-alabama-battle/

I'm a big fan of both.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Did you know that Young apologized for his wording in Southern man after Skynyrd released Sweet home Alabama? Sounds like they made amends. :bc:

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/neil-young-lynyrd-skynyrd-feud-sweet-home-alabama-battle/

I'm a big fan of both.

Me too. Both Young and Skynyrd are awesome. Skynyrd was the second band that I ever saw live in concert. St Paul Civic Center 1976. The first was Rush in 1975 at the same venue.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I really enjoy both Young and Rogan and I'll continue to do so. While I think Rogan does peddle a lot of bullshit surrounding the vaccines (among other things), he still has tons of other interesting stuff and guests. I find it easy to apply the bullshit filter. I applaud Young for sticking to his beliefs and not allowing the almighty dollar to rule his life. He has $200 million of wealth and recently sold part of his catalog for a cool $150m. He'll get a huge bump in play over on Apple. The Neal Young haters are funny idiots. 

Nobody hates Neil young. Just thought it was a dumb ass move. So woke he cancelled himself. :lol: 

And why are libs always counting other peoples money? Guy was a great song writer. Am I supposed to care how much dough he has? Good for him, he did well. 
:dunno: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

FKbyNr3VEAId5yO?format=png&name=900x900

The scientific community is too concerned with backlash and will never completely give in on effective treatment protocols that it fought against in favor of the vaccine.   It will remain hidden in the shadows.   Same reason they buried the lab leak "theory."   Fear of getting the blame.  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/scientists-speak-out-on-being-silenced-when-raising-concerns-about-lab-leak-theory

The scientists say that there was a top-down effort aimed at protecting the scientific community from negative public attention, with fears spreading among scientists that a public realization that the pandemic may have spread due to gain-of-function research in a lab could hamper future experiments.

Many in the scientific community who attempted to speak out about COVID-19's origins were labeled conspiracy theorists in the media and by fellow scientists early on in the pandemic, even though the possibility of human error has now gained renewed attention from experts.

The scientists expressed fear to Fox News that the silencing of such voices has led to little change, with gain-of-function research continuing both in the U.S. and abroad despite growing calls for international regulation.

Edited by Highmark