C'mon Man!

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Well he is. Biden called and apologized ….yesterday.

He did not apologize.  

"He said ‘It’s nothing personal, pal,'" Doocy said. "And we went back and forth, and we were talking about just kind of moving forward, and I made sure to tell him that I'm always gonna try to ask something different than what everybody else is asking. And he said, ‘You got to.’ And that's a quote from the president, so I'll keep doing it."

When Fox News' Sean Hannity asked if Biden apologized, Doocy responded, "He cleared the air and I appreciate it."

"We had a nice call," Doocy said.

"That's not an answer," Hannity chuckled. "That doesn't sound like an apology."

"He said 'It's nothing personal, pal.' And I told him that I appreciate him reaching out," Doocy replied, adding, "Hey Sean, the world is on the brink of, like, World War III right now with all of this stuff going on. I appreciate that the president took a couple of minutes out this evening while he was still at this desk to give me a call and clear the air."

"I don't need anybody to apologize to me. He can call me whatever he wants as long as it gets him talking!" Doocy added. "I think that's enough. That's enough. So we can move on. We can now move forward. There will be years- three to seven years of opportunities to ask him about different stuff."

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump never apologized to any reporter he has ever insulted.

Nice guy eh morons?

Did Madcow apologize for,bleating Russian collusion for years? 

A Chinese global energy company linked to a Chinese intelligence operation sent close to $6 million to Hunter Biden in 2017, 

“Biden had developed a close working relationship with Ye “on a number of fronts.”

Their relationship began around the end of 2015, when Joe Biden was still vice president. Associates of Ye and Biden, including the then-Serbian foreign minister, brokered the connection between the two men, Biden and Ye.

Hunter Biden would tell his then-partner Tony Bobulinski in text messages dated October 14, 2017, that he spoke with Ye on a “regular basis” and that they had a once-a-week call. Biden would also become Ye’s personal counsel in the U.S. — essentially an employee and representative for the Chinese global energy chairman in the U.S.

“In brief, Hunter Biden was now the U.S. representative for an intelligence- and military-linked Chinese company that was supporting voices calling for an aggressive military posture against the United States and its allies,” Schweizer writes.

Ye had a number of ties to Chinese military intelligence. CEFC was housed in a complex in Shanghai’s French concession section, an area “primarily controlled by China’s military.” One of Ye’s early business partners with the granddaughter of one of the founders of China’s military, Marshall Ye Jianying.

https://trib.al/FClh7qZ?fbclid=IwAR2x7RtFZEetrqL17l-zgtk2veo3FB5v5zScirrqs8x7MXCY_kMyD7XzeV4

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, old indy said:

110% correct  its criminal congress continues to let him pretend to be POTUS         

They wanted to remove trump for far less because he was “unhinged” this guy is literally not fit to be president he can’t even finish a sentence for crying out loud. His brain is gone.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

They wanted to remove trump for far less because he was “unhinged” this guy is literally not fit to be president he can’t even finish a sentence for crying out loud. His brain is gone.

I can only imagine the concoctions they must be pumping into him to prop him up,, as much as they can anyway.     Yah hes cooked   seeing trump with ridilin rocks falling out of his nose musta been a riot tho too!   

Edited by old indy
  • Like 2