Time to laugh at myself and my misery .... make me wonder?

Bontz

14 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Belt deflection being off with also keep you safe 

I enjoy suggesting they remove the ypipe just to imagine them struggling with the exhaust springs and snapping off bolts and studs.  But I'm an asshole.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I enjoy suggesting they remove the ypipe just to imagine them struggling with the exhaust springs and snapping off bolts and studs.  But I'm an asshole.

You need to have a Bob Ross and chill.

11 hours ago, Bontz said:

OK - so as you all laugh at my expense (I'd be doing the same damn thing to you guys! LOL) and continue to wait on my snowcheck, it's got me thinking.  What's the longest anyone has waited?  I only heard about guys in the past, waiting until January or early February, but really wondering what's the latest anyone has dealt with?

Lucky you are not getting it . Polaris is sending some real shabby shit out the door this year . Skids missing bolts and folding up dry chain cases fucked up efi wiring fucked up fuel line clamps motors not even making 200mi .pick it up and flip it for a few bucks if you ever get it and check another for next season and hope they get people to stay at a position on the line Longer than a week or 2 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Most of the time I would go buy In fall off the dealer lot as cat Sno check sleds weren’t any different than a stock unit other than an extended warranty 

Use to be a lot of dealers checked as many as they could under friends names so they could get extra warranty on in-stock units 

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Isn't this your 2nd year in a row without a sled?  Fuck.

Yeah, although last year was due to my neck/arm and me selling my sled in January since I knew I wouldn't be able to ride. This year ... well, you know the story / shit show.

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Yeah, although last year was due to my neck/arm and me selling my sled in January since I knew I wouldn't be able to ride. This year ... well, you know the story / shit show.

Fly out west and rent a few times cheaper any way and you can blow up there sleds 

53 minutes ago, mnstang said:

No way I'd be taking delivery right now.  On principle if nothing else, season is half over!

That is there hope because they still have to honor your snocheck price . You back out they keep your 500 and still sell your check for more money than they would have gotten out of you .as of now even if you order a new fucking Polaris pay in full they won't lock your price total bullshit . 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

That is there hope because they still have to honor your snocheck price . You back out they keep your 500 and still sell your check for more money than they would have gotten out of you .as of now even if you order a new fucking Polaris pay in full they won't lock your price total bullshit . 

I thought I heard they would refund the deposit.  

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

They are refunding the $500.00 deposit.

Been Waiting 10 Years to upgrade these two into something better.

‘Forgive me… just venting.

waited 3 months for AC dealer to change jackshaft bearings on SP 

9E0DF50C-6662-4568-92CF-ACDFEA2A72AC.jpeg

Edited by Icecube

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

As much as we enjoy kicking each other in the nuts, at least you are capable of laughing about the situation rather than playing some idiotic victim card.  In honor of that... ;)

@Bontz

Screenshot_20220126-120727.png

At current they only have $500.00 of my money.  More insentive on their end to get me my snowmobile financially.

53 minutes ago, Doug said:

At current they only have $500.00 of my money.  More insentive on their end to get me my snowmobile financially.

Actually Doug, all they have to do is get most of it to your dealer, they get invoiced and sit on it not getting their money from you until it's saleable.  At this point most manu's are so far behind they can't get products to their dealers to invoice them.  Check with your guy and verify it, but have heard of some dealers grumbling.

2 hours ago, Doug said:

Again not really . What is the cost on your sled today compared to what you locked in at ? And that is not even taking in to account what your dealer would make over msrp . You honestly think your dealer would just cancel your order just because you did ? Fuck no they already have it sold for more than you gave for it . Poth poo and your dealer want you to back out 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Again not really . What is the cost on your sled today compared to what you locked in at ? And that is not even taking in to account what your dealer would make over msrp . You honestly think your dealer would just cancel your order just because you did ? Fuck no they already have it sold for more than you gave for it . Poth poo and your dealer want you to back out 

Just correcting your comment that if you backed out on your Polaris snow check sled you would loose your $500.00 deposit.  That is wrong.

For the dealers that are selling snow check sleds that people backed out of over retail.  They are just gouging their customers.

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

Just correcting your comment that if you backed out on your Polaris snow check sled you would loose your $500.00 deposit.  That is wrong.

For the dealers that are selling snow check sleds that people backed out of over retail.  They are just gouging their customers.

Retail is also more a lot more now than when checks were ordered . 

He'll even my little 22 rzr trail I ordered  in July picked up in Sept . The msrp is just over 2k more for the exact same unit . They made a run of that unit my dealer took a few dealers around me also got some at same basic time . Still 2200 more today than in late Sept. 

Why because they can