Time to laugh at myself and my misery .... make me wonder?

Bontz

OK - so as you all laugh at my expense (I'd be doing the same damn thing to you guys! LOL) and continue to wait on my snowcheck, it's got me thinking.  What's the longest anyone has waited?  I only heard about guys in the past, waiting until January or early February, but really wondering what's the latest anyone has dealt with?

7 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Mine was January 15th last year, but that was giving $500 as a pacifier - you guys got nothin' this year!

Yeah, that's part of the frustration ... zero concessions being communicated at this time, and I was kinda hoping they'd offer something.  Oh well, at least I don't have to turn the heat up in the garage to try and re-route or secure a coolant hose around my ELECTRIC START :lol: Maybe I can convert my snowcheck to RZR accessories and really dress up my buggy!! LOL

• Haha 1

My guess it there's going to be some compensation but what if any.  Credit on Polaris accessories, gold ticket on 2023 snow check.  Who knows I sure hope so.  

I was fortunate to keep my 2021 Maytrx for my wife to ride and traded in a 2020 XC.  The thought is my wife don't put on many miles so when I put on 3000 to 4000 miles per year she rides the sled the 2nd year and balances out the mileage for a better resale.  I've got 1800 miles on so far this year and my 2021 Maytrx now has over 5000 miles on.  When I use to keep a sled for 2 years my dealer would cringe with the miles that was on the sled.

Now not only do I not have my sled yet I'm piling miles on my 2021 and will take a beating because of the miles it will have on.

7 minutes ago, Doug said:

Now not only do I not have my sled yet I'm piling miles on my 2021 and will take a beating because of the miles it will have on.

For what people are asking, and apparently getting for sleds with 5-6000 miles or more, I wouldn't be too worried about that this season.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

For what people are asking, and apparently getting for sleds with 5-6000 miles or more, I wouldn't be too worried about that this season.

She's charging me mileage rate at 58.5 cents per mile because it's "Her" sled.  Getting expensive.

The area rep is going to be at my dealer tomorrow morning so I may pay a visit.  

• Haha 3

I was told on 1/7 that my expected ship date was 1/1 - 1/14.  Emailed them on 1/14 and got this reply in a email.

I apologize for the delay thus far. It sounds like you were given some incorrect information. Your unit has not shipped yet and the snow team is currently working to get an updated ETA released. Once an update is available you will be notified from them via email.

Respectfully,

Gordon, Representative, Owner Connections
2100 Highway 55 | Medina, MN 55340

Now I see this on Facebook looks like some will be waiting even longer.

272580882_10126955380917454_633257123928265375_n.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

The only reason I'm not backing out is because MY23's will be more expensive and I bet we wait just as long.

Same here George.  I'll be taking delivery of mine, and giving serious thought to flipping it if I can make $$$ off it.

11 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

You don’t need no throttle switch. Cat riders have been unplugging the for 20 years because they are to lazy to re bush the throttle lever 

Tether has me covered with the XCR ... :lol2:

Just now, Bontz said:

Same here George.  I'll be taking delivery of mine, and giving serious thought to flipping it if I can make $$$ off it.

If you look at what some are asking, it's going to be a shit show for sled prices the next couple years.  A "new" boost for $25k??  Seriously.... Ridiculous.

2022 Polaris Matryx Slash Boost RMK 165" - atvs, utvs, snowmobiles -... (craigslist.org)

2022 Polaris Khaos 850 Boost 155 matrix slash 0 miles - atvs, utvs,... (craigslist.org)

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

I have a backup to the backup..... No time to be without a sled when there is snow to ride!

listen to Mr Fancy Pants 🤣

57 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

I was told on 1/7 that my expected ship date was 1/1 - 1/14.  Emailed them on 1/14 and got this reply in a email.

I apologize for the delay thus far. It sounds like you were given some incorrect information. Your unit has not shipped yet and the snow team is currently working to get an updated ETA released. Once an update is available you will be notified from them via email.

Respectfully,

Gordon, Representative, Owner Connections
2100 Highway 55 | Medina, MN 55340

Now I see this on Facebook looks like some will be waiting even longer.

272580882_10126955380917454_633257123928265375_n.jpg

Dang, just sent that to @krom :lol:

52 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Seriously ... this shit couldn't be more ridiculous. 

wager?  :)

16 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Tether has me covered with the XCR ... :lol2:

AND you get a recoil 

:t5:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, krom said:

2 stop sale, stop ride notices issued by poo so far this year....

Does a stop sale / stop ride count if a person doesn't even have their sled?  :lol:I think I'm just gonna go this route instead

image.png.7b0fd0e2cb5f59be38ed61f8ff3b6069.png

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

You don’t need no throttle switch. Cat riders have been unplugging the for 20 years because they are to lazy to re bush the throttle lever 

and it's the source of any possible problem with their sled, aside from dirty power valves.

16 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Does a stop sale / stop ride count if a person doesn't even have their sled?  :lol:I think I'm just gonna go this route instead

image.png.7b0fd0e2cb5f59be38ed61f8ff3b6069.png

one of those will end up in my man cave at some point, when I'm comfortably living in Argentina with the other Nazi's

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

If you look at what some are asking, it's going to be a shit show for sled prices the next couple years.  A "new" boost for $25k??  Seriously.... Ridiculous.

2022 Polaris Matryx Slash Boost RMK 165" - atvs, utvs, snowmobiles -... (craigslist.org)

2022 Polaris Khaos 850 Boost 155 matrix slash 0 miles - atvs, utvs,... (craigslist.org)

My dealer is a personal friend and riding partner.  He told me if you want to make a good profit take your sled when it comes in and flip it.  He's had a couple guys back out and when their sleds have come in he's sold their sled within 48 hrs.  He won't gouge people and charge over retail but some private guys are way above retail and selling their sleds.  I'm not in the sport to make a living I enjoy riding and just want my sled.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and it's the source of any possible problem with their sled, aside from dirty power valves.

one of those will end up in my man cave at some point, when I'm comfortably living in Argentina with the other Nazi's

Belt deflection being off with also keep you safe