Covid Forum?

yeah what the hell?  I had to flip a coin whether to post the California school kid vacc mandate in the regular forum or the new safe space covid forum.  

I gave in and played by the rules.  Damn it's no fun though.:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hayward said:

yeah what the hell?  I had to flip a coin whether to post the California school kid vacc mandate in the regular forum or the new safe space covid forum.  

The fear cult will poke their heads in and get triggered from time to time 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, ACE said:

The fear cult will poke their heads in and get triggered from time to time 

I think its funny tho , the naysayers and complainers are pretty much gone now with there counter punches and Fact checks.  

Haven't seen Bambihands post anything in here.  

Id say its a success!  

Seems they liked to "troll about covid" just as much as us truthers. Once they got their safe space back they lost interest 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I think its funny tho , the naysayers and complainers are pretty much gone now with there counter punches and Fact checks.  

Id say its a success!  

Seems they liked to "troll about covid" just as much as us truthers. Once they got their safe space back they lost interest 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Hey.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, ACE said:

The alt left couldn’t hack it anymore and needed a safe space again in the CE forum 

You have a much different view about what the definition of alt left than I do. I have never voted for a democrat in my life, but I guess you can call me alt left if you want :dunno: 

I'm the one that brought it up to the other admin because all of this covid bullshit is getting old. FROM BOTH SIDES!  50% of the threads on the first 2 pages were cluttered with different covid threads. Now there is plenty of space for anyone wishing to discuss covid and there is space for those not wanting to discuss it.  :bc:

How many from the alt left do we even have on FS? Less than a handful? I mean that are still active. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

You have a much different view about what the definition of alt left than I do. I have never voted for a democrat in my life, but I guess you can call me alt left if you want :dunno: 

I'm the one that brought it up to the other admin because all of this covid bullshit is getting old. FROM BOTH SIDES!  50% of the threads on the first 2 pages were cluttered with different covid threads. Now there is plenty of space for anyone wishing to discuss covid and there is space for those not wanting to discuss it.  :bc:

How many from the alt left do we even have on FS? Less than a handful? I mean that are still active. 

You are one I guess. Pretty much anyone that fell for rones fear and won’t let it go 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

You are one I guess. Pretty much anyone that fell for rones fear and won’t let it go 

That may be Covid fear, but I wouldn't label them all alt left or even left. There are some Republicans in that category too.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

That may be Covid fear, but I wouldn't label them all alt left or even left. There are some Republicans in that category too.

And there's no room for rational moderates in either party.

8 hours ago, ACE said:

The alt left couldn’t hack it anymore and needed a safe space again in the CE forum 

6 hours ago, hayward said:

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Id say its a success!  

Your input is appreciated:bc: The intent was never to take any ones platform away and so far all input has been 100% positive ,,,so as usual every one can't be happy.:thumbsup: But geez loooweezz did you guys ever hit the brakes on posting covid threads????? I don't quite understand why,,,,, if you guys were done with it,like most of the forum seem to be,,we wouldn't have needed to even do this. How can you guys get "trolled" without some fresh bait?? Keep the forum alive!!!!!!

56 minutes ago, ckf said:

I label them alt left.  Republicans can be alt left 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

See everyone, I played by the rules....:fluffy:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

Your input is appreciated:bc: The intent was never to take any ones platform away and so far all input has been 100% positive ,,,so as usual every one can't be happy.:thumbsup: But geez loooweezz did you guys ever hit the brakes on posting covid threads????? I don't quite understand why,,,,, if you guys were done with it,like most of the forum seem to be,,we wouldn't have needed to even do this. How can you guys get "trolled" without some fresh bait?? Keep the forum alive!!!!!!

Well I had already hit the brakes personally.  I lost interest arguing with the same people , saying same things ...Esp when I got better shit to do , like ride snowmobiles now that there is Snow! 

Fuck got home around 1:30 and spent rest of the day cleaning the sleds and trailer since it was 40 degrees here :bc:

20220125_161548.jpg

30 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Well I had already hit the brakes personally.  I lost interest arguing with the same people , saying same things ...Esp when I got better shit to do , like ride snowmobiles now that there is Snow! 

Fuck got home around 1:30 and spent rest of the day cleaning the sleds and trailer since it was 40 degrees here :bc:

20220125_161548.jpg

Right on dude!!! Nice place ya got,,,not much snow though.Did ya have to trailer far?

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Right on dude!!! Nice place ya got,,,not much snow though.Did ya have to trailer far?

Yeah I went up to ckf's hometown last weekend. Just about 4hrs to Island Pond from my place in CT.

But typically I hit Woodford which is only 2hrs...(southern Vt ) . Going Sat hopefully after the storm 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah I went up to ckf's hometown last weekend. Just about 4hrs to Island Pond from my place in CT.

But typically I hit Woodford which is only 2hrs...(southern Vt ) . Going Sat hopefully after the storm 

Right on :thumbsup: