Biden Gets His Best Polling News of 2022 From ... Fox News?

Who knew …FOX polling?

Biden Gets His Best Polling News of 2022 From ... Fox News?

Source: mediatte

President Joe Biden woke up, Sunday morning, to his best polling news in quite some time. And it came from a rather unlikely source: Fox News. 

The network’s new survey, out Sunday, gave the president a 47 percent job approval rating. According to FiveThirtyEight’s aggregation of all presidential approval polls, that number is several points higher than any other survey released in the past month, and more than five points higher than Biden’s current average of 41.9 percent. Forty-seven percent matches the number Biden received in the most recent Fox News poll, released last month. 

FiveThirtyEight, which tracks the reliability of various pollsters, gives Fox News an A rating — making it one of the most credible in the field, according to the Nate Silver-founded site. So this number could be a sign that the tide is turning for the president. 

Read more: https://www.mediaite.com/news/biden-gets-his-best-polling-news-of-2022-from-fox-news/ 
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

His 2 plus hour press conference was a plus. 

Lol I am sure you thought so 

47% lmfao 

Even 41% is a fucking joke 

You and like 7 people think this guy is even remotely acceptable 

I want to here the exact wording of the

The survey 

• Haha 1

LOL! 

survey found that 60 percent of registered voters would pick “someone else,” if the election were held today. Just 36 percent would opt to reelect the president. That number exceeds the share of the electorate in favor of “someone else” at any point in either former President Donald Trump’s or former President Barack Obama’sterm.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

I think Biden is going to get a bunch of people killed and destabilize the world.  The guy is in over his head and somebody need to quietly take the Nuclear Football from this idiot and replace it with a real football…. Doubt Biden could tell the difference.  But his incompetence on Ukraine and Taiwan  is going to get a bunch killed like his disaster out withdrawl from Afghanistan….  But on a much larger scale.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

The whole Bar at Essex House Sat night was chanting Lets Go Brandon for hours off and on..

And this moron makes a post about a Fox news poll like thats impressive lmfao....do you live under a Rock MC? 

12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

The whole Bar at Essex House Sat night was chanting Lets Go Brandon for hours off and on..

And this moron makes a post about a Fox news poll like thats impressive lmfao....do you live under a Rock MC? 

You fit right in at a bar full of morons.

47%  👍

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

His 2 plus hour press conference was a plus. 

:lmao:  "Well depends on how much Putin invades Ukraine."  

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You fit right in at a bar full of morons.

47%  👍

Yup I was pretty popular that night with my "2 Stroke Kills Covid" 509 t-shirt.  👍

About Five people asked to take Pic with me and 3 shots bought for me if im not mistaken lol. 

Poor MC...no friends. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

But yeah you voted for Trump…..and Palin….lmao

I absolutely voted for Trump twice.   Policy wise he was the best POTUS we've had in a long, long time.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The extreme right wing media announced positive numbers for Biden….good news.

What have the republicans done?

:lol:

Fox news is extreme right wing?

What a moron you truly are....Fox news sucks like all News.  It leans right and thats about it. Still a Liberal run shitshow. 

Is amazing how upset you get from "Rebublicans" ....pretty sure its all you got going on in your life...what a dumb old loser. 

:baby: