Let's play the game...

Snake

For a while, treat MC with respect and address him and his posts without animosity and deflections. Let's see what he can do when the conditions are conducive to getting at what he really thinks...

This is not a thread started in malice to call him out or embarrass him... simply to offer him up the conditions he finds acceptable to debate on this forum...

So give it a try...

• Like 1

Respect?  No.  But I’ll try to ask him to explain his viewpoint or, answer basic questions about his threads and posts to enter into an intellectual debate though.

I expect no difference in the returns.

He comes here to troll, admittedly so, and then cries when he is trolled.  Why are we all of a sudden deciding that’s not the case and the at he’s actually here for discussion?

4 hours ago, Snake said:

For a while, treat MC with respect and address him and his posts without animosity and deflections. Let's see what he can do when the conditions are conducive to getting at what he really thinks...

This is not a thread started in malice to call him out or embarrass him... simply to offer him up the conditions he finds acceptable to debate on this forum...

So give it a try...

Be interesting. I bet he still has nothing but very empty headed one liners that he got from DU