Bitcoin tumbles as cryptocurrencies continue their downward slide

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Is it true there are over 13,000 cryptocurrencies?

Prob true but how many are just game tokens who's only value is buying shit weapons shields etc  on the game you won them on prob 3/4 or more 

3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Thought it was under 10k.

what does that matter anyways? How many stocks are there world wide 100k? 

Pretty hard to compare a crypto to a brick and mortar established company who's stock you can own.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty hard to compare a crypto to a brick and mortar established company who's stock you can own.

both can turn to total  shit in a day . The brick and mortar is pretty much worthless to the bank gets that asset after probate 

The Russian Finance Ministry said: Crypto should be regulated, not banned

January 25, 2022 12:36 pm

The Russian Finance Ministry said: Crypto should be regulated, not banned

Russia should regulate the crypto market, not ban it, Finance Ministry official Ivan Chebeskov said on Tuesday, appearing to contradict the central bank, which last week proposed banning the use and mining of cryptocurrencies.

"We need to regulate, not ban," Chebeskov said "Regulation is sufficient to protect our citizens."

The Ministry of Finance has prepared a set of proposals and is waiting for the government to evaluate it, he said. Banning crypto transactions and mining would mean undermining the industry's technological development, Chebeskov said. "We need to let these technologies develop."

"We don't want these technologies to leave the country, they should absolutely be developed inside the country," Chebeskov added.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Dictators, oligarchs, terrorists and hackers love bitcoin.

Fake money….just another pyramid scheme.

Idiot 

So again tell us how you can have non traceable bitcoin ? Every transaction is digital with a iP address attached to it .

A wire transfer from say western union you can walk in with 10k in cash and send it to who ever the fuck you want . What us the diff? 

The real pyramid scheme is the fed reserve . Nothing but a fucking printing press owned by a few family's with nothing to back the cash they are printing and charging interst for . Talk about a scheme. Never been a bigger one in the history of man and you are there usual useful idiot fighting to make anything challenging there bullshit is mocked .  fucking idiot pawn 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Honestly time to just take a fist full and end your family's embarrassment 

Really? Is that what your good at? Insulting my family?

You follow me around like a lost soul.

Fuck you asshole.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Really? Is that what your good at? Insulting my family?

You follow me around like a lost soul.

Fuck you asshole.

Not insulting your family I am telling you you are a embarrassing old coot and they deserve better so time to put them out of there misery and eat some lead .

And when you post your idiotic shit multiple times a day on multiple threads it us had to miss 

Edited by Ez ryder

44 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Not insulting your family I am telling you you are a embarrassing old coot and they deserve better so time to put them out of there misery and eat some lead .

And when you post your idiotic shit multiple times a day on multiple threads it us had to miss 

At least I’m not an asshole.