Bitcoin tumbles as cryptocurrencies continue their downward slide

• Platinum Contributing Member

So bitter he never got in and made money off it  :lol: 

But he got to take yet another shot at Trump so he's happy  lolz

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

TDS.  When is it going to turn terminal?

If there’s a god, soon.  If not, we’ll all have to step in and step up!  

More code for I’m a dumb stupid fuck that feels the need to respond to every thread here.

49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

More code for I’m a dumb stupid fuck that feels the need to respond to every thread here.

Well when you start a thread, aren't you looking for response?. you know you're fishing expeditions you do for fun everyday of you're sweet retirement life.....................

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well when you start a thread, aren't you looking for response?. you know you're fishing expeditions you do for fun everyday of you're sweet retirement life.....................

It is hard to keep up with.  Is he the master troller or the poor victim the whole board gangs up on? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

:lol:

“Stop trolling me while I troll!!!!!!”  

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

It’s his therapy.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, p51mstg said:

I always thought I missed the boat and didn't get in when I had a chance.  Maybe now is a good time.

Buy some shiba while it's tanking and you can thank me later. Just wait a little longer.

Edited by J. Jackson

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Yup

Ooff.  This is the best of times and the worst of times in my business.  Disgruntled investors mad at me because their accounts went down, and lots of new people with outside accounts reaching out because their accounts are down   :lol: 

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Ooff.  This is the best of times and the worst of times in my business.  Disgruntled investors mad at me because their accounts went down, and lots of new people with outside accounts reaching out because their accounts are down   :lol: 

Yeah I looked for less than 20 seconds on wend and had to just shut the lap top . Don't want to see it  . What ever part of the deal 

17 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah a legit comment not personal insults. ckf can’t even get him to understand that. 

45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah a legit comment not personal insults. ckf can’t even get him to understand that. 

FREEDOMsledder....

HCS is 2 doors down...

Did you run to cfk?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ive posted things that were not insulting and have asked you a not insulting question and you have came back calling me a moron, idiot, dumb fuck..Not that I care, but it's pretty hypocritical of you to say that..

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ive posted things that were not insulting and have asked you a not insulting question and you have came back calling me a moron, idiot, dumb fuck..Not that I care, but it's pretty hypocritical of you to say that..

Again.  All you can do is laugh and shake your head.  I really think he's lost his marbles.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

you might as well go outside and talk to a snowbank:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3