Jump to content

He looks like a hippie but he talks like a fed. Jimmy Dore rips Howard Stern on Tucker Carlson


Recommended Posts

What do you expect.  He has a long history of racist and demoralizing actions towards blacks and women.  His dwindling career would end tomorrow if didn’t cower to the left. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We await Howard’s response to the Alfred E. Newman of FOX whatever they are.

Kind of like we are all waiting on you to answer any of the questions asked about your idiotic statements you make here because your mother ship of victim retards tell you too.

Which one will come first I wonder.  Fucking squid brain.  :lol2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What do you expect.  He has a long history of racist and demoralizing actions towards blacks and women.  His dwindling career would end tomorrow if didn’t cower to the left. 

Yep.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What do you expect.  He has a long history of racist and demoralizing actions towards blacks and women.  His dwindling career would end tomorrow if didn’t cower to the left. 

Exactly why I wonder how him and the Jimmy Kimmel's get a pass on their racist and misogynistic past's. The elite just turned a deaf ear to these guys since they've "come around".

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He's an ass hat and pretty much always has been 

I’ve always found him rude, disgusting and crass.  Not my cup-0 for sure.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve always found him rude, disgusting and crass.  Not my cup-0 for sure.

Cancel culture should've started with him

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Kind of like we are all waiting on you to answer any of the questions asked about your idiotic statements you make here because your mother ship of victim retards tell you too.

Which one will come first I wonder.  Fucking squid brain.  :lol2:

Derp

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Exactly why I wonder how him and the Jimmy Kimmel's get a pass on their racist and misogynistic past's. The elite just turned a deaf ear to these guys since they've "come around".

It is a cult like religion.  As long as you repent and attack people on the right, all is forgiven.  
They have been showing man show clips on tik tock .  The ones with the fat kid making comments to women are hilarious.  Completely ignored by the left.  Black face Kimmel?  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seth Rogan, Eddie Murphy,  etc.  all threw themselves to the mercy of the left, begging for forgiveness from what made them rich and famous.  Give that money away if it was so wrong and hurtful. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve always found him rude, disgusting and crass.  Not my cup-0 for sure.

And to make it worse it was always a act . This modern Howard is the real Howard always has been . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Cancel culture should've started with him

Cancel culture only applies to right leaning people

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Now he's (mc) hitched his wagon to Stern.

I like the part where Stern was giving Oprah shit because she’s having big parties and he sees other people living normally and he’s big mad because if they would quit doing that then he could get back to normal :lol: 

Ummmm

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...