He looks like a hippie but he talks like a fed. Jimmy Dore rips Howard Stern on Tucker Carlson

jtssrx

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We await Howard’s response to the Alfred E. Newman of FOX whatever they are.

Kind of like we are all waiting on you to answer any of the questions asked about your idiotic statements you make here because your mother ship of victim retards tell you too.

Which one will come first I wonder.  Fucking squid brain.  :lol2:

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What do you expect.  He has a long history of racist and demoralizing actions towards blacks and women.  His dwindling career would end tomorrow if didn’t cower to the left. 

Exactly why I wonder how him and the Jimmy Kimmel's get a pass on their racist and misogynistic past's. The elite just turned a deaf ear to these guys since they've "come around".

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Kind of like we are all waiting on you to answer any of the questions asked about your idiotic statements you make here because your mother ship of victim retards tell you too.

Which one will come first I wonder.  Fucking squid brain.  :lol2:

Derp

17 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Exactly why I wonder how him and the Jimmy Kimmel's get a pass on their racist and misogynistic past's. The elite just turned a deaf ear to these guys since they've "come around".

It is a cult like religion.  As long as you repent and attack people on the right, all is forgiven.  
They have been showing man show clips on tik tock .  The ones with the fat kid making comments to women are hilarious.  Completely ignored by the left.  Black face Kimmel?  

Seth Rogan, Eddie Murphy,  etc.  all threw themselves to the mercy of the left, begging for forgiveness from what made them rich and famous.  Give that money away if it was so wrong and hurtful. 

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Now he's (mc) hitched his wagon to Stern.

I like the part where Stern was giving Oprah shit because she’s having big parties and he sees other people living normally and he’s big mad because if they would quit doing that then he could get back to normal :lol: 

Ummmm