Lynx RAVE vs Polaris XCR

21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I believe if they offered an RXC 800 without estart (lol) but with the same exact components as the cross country race sled, it would sell and be profitable.  

'Racer Replica'...  :thumbdown2:

I'd think the same but, maybe not.  Most just want the looks and some mild performance adds I think.  No reason to cut into those golden egg  line ups.  In fact, I'd bet most riding a "replica" think it's the same as a race sled and couldn't tell you enough differences between the two.  I remember one guy telling me my RR stood for Race Ready!  Well, I guess they are all that and out of the Replicas, I'd give Cat the best chance to make it to the checkers.  The rest would be track yard sales and twisted tinsel foil.

What would be fun is to have a non-race sled race.  Both SX and XC.  Now that would be some serious bragging rights but, meh...."sHoOt OutZ"

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I'd think the same but, maybe not.  Most just want the looks and some mild performance adds I think.  No reason to cut into those golden egg  line ups.  In fact, I'd bet most riding a "replica" think it's the same as a race sled and couldn't tell you enough differences between the two.  I remember one guy telling me my RR stood for Race Ready!  Well, I guess they are all that and out of the Replicas, I'd give Cat the best chance to make it to the checkers.  The rest would be track yard sales and twisted tinsel foil.

What would be fun is to have a non-race sled race.  Both SX and XC.  Now that would be some serious bragging rights but, meh...."sHoOt OutZ"

funny thing about the XCR, XRS, RR & RAVE... 99% will never be ridden to their full potential

so there's that... :lol:

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

funny thing about the XCR, XRS, RR & RAVE... 99% will never be ridden to their full potential

so there's that... :lol:

By full potential do you mean ridden hard, or the suspension being worked hard by fat asses on them? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Bontz said:

By full potential do you mean ridden hard, or the suspension being worked hard by fat asses on them? :lol:

any moron can pin the flipper to the bar

pretty sure I mean riding it like you hate it at all times, and you breaking before it does  :)