Meatloaf

toslow

Watched his biography a while back, was very interesting. RIP big guy.

Jim Steinman who wrote Meatloaf's biggest hits among others passed in April as well, never

got the credit he deserved

Edited by oldslowsledder

12 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Watched his biography a while back, was very interesting. RIP big guy.

Jim Steinman who wrote Meatloaf's biggest hits among others passed in April as well, never

got the credit he deserved

Jim was a lyrical genius.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soeaster said:

Very sad...  And then you see shit like this...

WTF is wrong with people anymore?!  

This shit has always been around though.  It’s fine.  I don’t bother with it.  Social Media has just given a louder voice to repugnance that is otherwise slapped in the face for acting like this in the real world.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This shit has always been around though.  It’s fine.  I don’t bother with it.  Social Media has just given a louder voice to repugnance that is otherwise slapped in the face for acting like this in the real world.

Exactly, and I realize that, it's just shocking (to me) how acceptable it is to put it out there so blatantly.  No class anymore.  People don't think twice about what they say whether it's someone famous or the grandma down the block.  People used to be respectful.  

Edited by soeaster

12 minutes ago, soeaster said:

Exactly, and I realize that, it's just shocking (to me) how acceptable it is to put it out there so blatantly.  No class anymore.  People don't think twice about what they say whether it's someone famous or the grandma down the block.  People used to be respectful.  

Days long gone.  I no longer take the high road because of it and I can lay out some bumpy god damned highway.  Blatant repugnance needs to be addressed again and not ignored any longer.

• Like 1