How many members of todays media are CIA assets?

jtssrx

15 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I like how you glassed over “operation mocking bird” it’s very clear the media gas lights the American people on almost every topic. But feel free to play along

The only person that conveniently forgets is you. You’ve claimed to be woke since this forum was created by Rob. Yet you always seem to fall in line with the left. I’ve never seen you rail against anything the left “democrat party” says or does. 

I hold both parties in equal contempt. 

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

Just for clarity, Ronald Reagan and Republicans were the force behind removing the Fairness Doctrine. 

It was never fair any way total joke . Just watch some old coverage and you can see nothing has changed 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

No, you need to fit everyone into two boxes because you still buy into the two party narrative. 

That’s your response every time I point out you aren’t critical of the left. 

I’m right leaning. However I don’t support the RNC or the republican party.  There’s  one or two current republicans I’d vote for and one or two current democrats I’d vote for. 

the two party system is an illusion they put out to make people believe you have a choice. For the most part the two party's are identical. Look at the roughly 550 Americans being held illegally for trespassing violations for 1/6. These peoples rights have been stripped away and almost zero current republicans and 100% of the democrats have stepped up to fight for these Americans rights. 

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That’s your response every time I point out you aren’t critical of the left. 

I’m right leaning. However I don’t support the RNC or the republican party.  There’s  one or two current republicans I’d vote for and one or two current democrats I’d vote for. 

the two party system is an illusion they put out to make people believe you have a choice. For the most part the two party's are identical. Look at the roughly 550 Americans being held illegally for trespassing violations for 1/6. These peoples rights have been stripped away and almost zero current republicans and 100% of the democrats have stepped up to fight for these Americans rights. 

Democrats aren't the left. 

Both parties are authoritarian right. 

• Gold Member
On 1/20/2022 at 9:36 PM, SSFB said:

What's Cernovich going to ask next, whether Santa Claus has been fake the whole time?

Seriously! :flush:

Anyone whose paid attention to history knows the US media outlets are a sham and have been sensationalizing the news since colonial times. They've never been interested in truth and always in selling newspaper or in today's world advertising space. 

27 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Seriously! :flush:

Anyone whose paid attention to history knows the US media outlets are a sham and have been sensationalizing the news since colonial times. They've never been interested in truth and always in selling newspaper or in today's world advertising space. 

No, no, people were just honest back then! :lol:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, motonoggin said:

No, authoritarian right is exactly what I meant. Both parties are neoliberal and capitalist. 

Outline the policies republicans are presenting right now that are authoritarian. 

Here are a few democrat policy’s that are authoritarian 

covid lockdowns 

mask mandates

forced covid infected people into nursing homes

forced vaccination on the entire population 

the left wants to Dictate what type of car you drive. eliminate oil. 

the left wants to control how often you fly where you can travel to

The left wants to Control what you eat and what you drink. 

The left wants to control where you live. Wants everyone in a city

Zero free speech on any topic

cancel culture was created by the left say anything I disagree with you’re canceled 

the left wants to control your thoughts. You aren’t allowed to disagree with the LBGTQ+ agendas. No one is allowed to Share their beliefs on the subject for fear of being canceled. 

democrats were against every law that gave blacks and women rights. 

Edited by jtssrx

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Outline the policies republicans are presenting right now that are authoritarian. 

covid lockdowns 

mask mandates

cancel culture was created by the left say anything I disagree with you’re canceled 

the left wants to control your thoughts. You aren’t allowed to disagree with the LBGTQ+ agendas. No one is allowed to Share their beliefs on the subject for fear of being canceled. 

Dan would rather meme you.

• Haha 1

How can you have any mind at all and not see that the left is heavily authoritarian to totalitarian?

the right can be as well but it sure doesn’t manifest to the degree that it does in the left. Especially these days. 

libertarian ftw

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

covid lockdowns 

mask mandates

Both parties are auth right. neoliberal capitalism is an auth right ideology. Both parties are neoliberal capitalists. 

I see that you're still caught up in mass media propaganda. 

3 hours ago, ACE said:

How can you have any mind at all and not see that the left is heavily authoritarian to totalitarian?

the right can be as well but it sure doesn’t manifest to the degree that it does in the left. Especially these days. 

libertarian ftw

Libertarians are just neoliberal capitalists. You're all cringy fuckin liberals. 100% trash.

41 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Both parties are auth right. neoliberal capitalism is an auth right ideology. Both parties are neoliberal capitalists. 

I see that you're still caught up in mass media propaganda. 

Libertarians are just neoliberal capitalists. You're all cringy fuckin liberals. 100% trash.

So you can’t name anything. 

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So you can’t name anything. 

Dude, I'm like 100 levels ahead of you. I don't feel compelled to try and explain anything to people who still think there is any significant difference between the two parties of oligarchy. When you finally figure it out, let me know.

47 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Dude, I'm like 100 levels ahead of you. I don't feel compelled to try and explain anything to people who still think there is any significant difference between the two parties of oligarchy. When you finally figure it out, let me know.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1